FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you have to be bi to swinging

Do you have to be bi to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from a thread in swingers chat, it was commented that true defination of swinging was swapping of partners where females are bi, and that singles aren't swingers.

My opinion of swinging is sharing and having fun, whether you are bi or straight.

Does anyone else believe to be a true swinger you have to be in a stable relationship or married and have a bi female. Are singles aloud to call themselves swingers?

Curious to know people's thoughts on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some do with all their heart but some believe in little green men orbiting the earth in silver inverted soup dishes.

Ah but what's your opinion.

I personally disagree with comment made by the couple, many couples on here are seeking single males and females for ffm/mmf. So if singles aren't swingers why do some couples seek singles?

"Ah but what's your opinion.

I personally disagree with comment made by the couple, many couples on here are seeking single males and females for ffm/mmf. So if singles aren't swingers why do some couples seek singles?"

Its all down to perception, sables, personal desires and throw a bit of jealousy in and mix it up. I am never surprised to people saying one thing but in the QT desiring the opposite themselves.

I do find that people expect me to be bi. Im not though lol

I only play with singles but in groups dont care what it classes as but its my thing

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

I would say its whatever you want it to be we don't meet singles yet but wouldn't rule it out in the future so would that then make us non swingers?

"Ah but what's your opinion.

I personally disagree with comment made by the couple, many couples on here are seeking single males and females for ffm/mmf. So if singles aren't swingers why do some couples seek singles?"

couldnt agree more ! Have met with couples that insist that you are single. There are so many couples on here though that dont live together just swing together ! Whatever ticks you'r box !

Why label what feels good?

"Why label what feels good?"

Labels should be left for the backs of kids clothes and no more.

"Why label what feels good?"

I'm not labelling, I have no issue with who uses the site, if they are bi or straight.

I curious to see if other swingers agreed or disagreed with the comment made by another couple in another thread.

Personally I define swinging as sharing and having fun, which can be done with singles or couples.

I certainly do not believe you have to be a bi woman to be a swinger

Anyone who classes themselves as a swinger is fine with us.

The "image" of the couple with the bi lady causes a lot of hassle. We find a lot of couples put the lady down as some sort if bi when they are not.

Spoke to someone recently listed as bicurious. When we asked - as we always do now - what their interpretation of that was we were told that they would never pkay with another woman - Why put it then!

Mrs Artful is bi, but it has to be the right person she feels comfortable with to have a bi experience.

Many times we have met people who think that because a woman is bi she will play with any female who is at hand, this is not so and very presumptious of the vast majority of people who haven't had the chance to explore sexual situations.

As for bi men, from what we have seen first hand, they don't seem too fussy as long as their balls get emptied by someone.

By *rank_SimoneCouple  over a year ago

Bideford

Every one has their own preferences, so swinging can be many things.

For us its spending time with other couples and having straight sex.

Its whatever you want and whatever floats your boat.

"Mrs Artful is bi, but it has to be the right person she feels comfortable with to have a bi experience.

Many times we have met people who think that because a woman is bi she will play with any female who is at hand, this is not so and very presumptious of the vast majority of people who haven't had the chance to explore sexual situations.

As for bi men, from what we have seen first hand, they don't seem too fussy as long as their balls get emptied by someone.

"

Of course you have the right to choose who to play with. My point was that the site would seem to have a lot of Bi men who say they are straight and straight women who say they are bi. It doesnt make it very easy for people who are actually what they put on their profile.

Swingers wear flowery shirts, polyester flares and have very bad perms. They chuck keys in a bowl then shag by a roaring fire with a Barry White LP on.

"

"

We'd have to disagree with that. Not all bi men jump on the nearest guy to them you know....

As for the thread subject, we believe you can be whatever orientation, attached or otherwise, to swing. This is what makes this lifestyle so interesting isn't it?

"Some do with all their heart but some believe in little green men orbiting the earth in silver inverted soup dishes."

very good

no

and I dont really even believe bisexuality really ever came into it, hence it being 'wife swapping'- and swinging has now become something completely different with the advent of tolerance and respect.

That goes to singles and cpls

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm bi, consider myself a swinger and am picky about who empties my balls!

Turned down 2 in the past 2 days so there!

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Most would see modern day swinging as "no strings sex between consenting adults" who may be married, single, bi or otherwise.

Me personally? well I still see it as couples swapping partners, but then I'm an old stick in the mud

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

I agree with

"Most would see modern day swinging as "no strings sex between consenting adults" who may be married, single, bi or otherwise "

I'm single so can't afford to be old fashioned

It may once have been about couples swapping but I bet there have always been singles involved

"Mrs Artful is bi, but it has to be the right person she feels comfortable with to have a bi experience.

Of course you have the right to choose who to play with. My point was that the site would seem to have a lot of Bi men who say they are straight and straight women who say they are bi. It doesnt make it very easy for people who are actually what they put on their profile. "

The last part was posted in jest.

"

We'd have to disagree with that. Not all bi men jump on the nearest guy to them you know....

As for the thread subject, we believe you can be whatever orientation, attached or otherwise, to swing. This is what makes this lifestyle so interesting isn't it?

"

The last part was posted in jest.

I actually imagine in the far far past, when jacknkates types were about..that it would have been small groups of close knit people, almost poly in nature

"

The last part was posted in jest."

Fair enough and of course, to some extent you're right lol

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"I actually imagine in the far far past, when jacknkates types were about..that it would have been small groups of close knit people, almost poly in nature "

lol, we only been swinging for 5yrs but it's a long held perception of mine

I'm a bi lad but have not put it on my profile as it seems to get me to much hassle. I'm choosy about who I will meet and will only really play with a guy if its in a bi threesome so where do I fit in to ?

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"Following on from a thread in swingers chat, it was commented that true defination of swinging was swapping of partners where females are bi, and that singles aren't swingers.

My opinion of swinging is sharing and having fun, whether you are bi or straight.

Does anyone else believe to be a true swinger you have to be in a stable relationship or married and have a bi female. Are singles aloud to call themselves swingers?

Curious to know people's thoughts on this."

Suggest you take a read back through the thread and enlighten me where i said that Bi fems were swingers.

The rest i agree with but then thats our opinion.

Many couples agree with us many disagree as everyone has their own opinion ..

Obviously its against the law on here to have an opinion that doesn't stand true with certain folk.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/12 15:39:54]

We don't think you have to be bi just comfortable in your own sexuality

"Following on from a thread in swingers chat, it was commented that true defination of swinging was swapping of partners where females are bi, and that singles aren't swingers.

Suggest you take a read back through the thread and enlighten me where i said that Bi fems were swingers.

Obviously its against the law on here to have an opinion that doesn't stand true with certain folk."

It's not against the law at all, and on a previous thread you mentioned that true swingers meant bi women, and went on to say not many bi women on the site

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Obviously its against the law on here to have an opinion that doesn't stand true with certain folk.

It's not against the law at all, and on a previous thread you mentioned that true swingers meant bi women, and went on to say not many bi women on the site"

I think you should go back read the thread then quote me where i said "true swingers meant bi women " its important to get facts right before you make accusations

» Add a new message to this topic