FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sights set on ?

Sights set on ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sales tommorow, what do you have your sights set on attacking?

Next starts at 6am, but the queues are nuts, the chaos is puting me off,but is a certain coat i would luv to get at half price.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to confess I have never ever in my life gone to the sales. Well not the ones you have to almost fight for what you want

I only really look at electrical goods in sales. But then I hate shopping

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I dint go in for the January sales much....especially the ones where people get up at 5am

I don't go shopping on boxing day or indeed I won't this week. There is nothing I want and yes there's great bargains to be had but I like being at home doing nothing

couldn't think of anything worse! You watch the news tommorrow. There'll be loads of people fighting over each other to get into stores when they open. I'd rather put pins in my eyes.....

Theres nothing i want to save a few quid on that much im prepaired to tackle the boxing day sales, id sooner pay full price when the shops are quiet, i hate shopping at the best of times, theres no way im queueing 20 mins plus to pay for anything

"I have to confess I have never ever in my life gone to the sales. Well not the ones you have to almost fight for what you want

I only really look at electrical goods in sales. But then I hate shopping "

Next's online sales have some great electricals in the sales

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive never been to the sales, couldnt think of anything worse. Might pop to boots later in the week and pick some of their gift sets up but thats about all

"Sales tommorow, what do you have your sights set on attacking?

Next starts at 6am, but the queues are nuts, the chaos is puting me off,but is a certain coat i would luv to get at half price."

Go online, get coat you want (if still in stock) without the queues, pushing and shoving lol

I'm going nowhere, feet up and relaxing....... That's my festive period

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Next starts at 6am, but the queues are nuts, the chaos is puting me off,but is a certain coat i would luv to get at half price.

Go online, get coat you want (if still in stock) without the queues, pushing and shoving lol"

Not online in my size certainly..whats leaft online is a bit naff,,,,swimming shorts etc,,lol

Go online, get coat you want (if still in stock) without the queues, pushing and shoving lol"

I do as much shopping as I can online, I hate pushing through crowds and haven't done so for years now.

Did the Next sale once - never again. It's just a load of shite they couldn't sell over the last few months and you have to be prepared to garotte women who are as equally prepared to garotte you with a pair of 7 denier tights for 99p that will only last two weeks anyway.

A new sofa that is reduced by an obscene amount but only instore today so I need to wait until I feel I am fit to drive before I go.

By *irty RascalMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Theres nothing i want to save a few quid on that much im prepaired to tackle the boxing day sales, id sooner pay full price when the shops are quiet, i hate shopping at the best of times, theres no way im queueing 20 mins plus to pay for anything "

Can't agree more, there's always the internet though. Sit at home while you trawl the net, picking up some great bargains and saving your energy for something more exciting..

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I never go shopping on Boxing Day because I like the idea of being at home in the week and not having to do anything, I hate shopping anyway and I really hate sales shopping. Also I feel really sorry for retail workers who are in the most part fairly poorly paid, probably stayed late on Christmas eve to get the sale ready then had to get up at stupid o'clock today to work.

» Add a new message to this topic