FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things you take for granted !!

Things you take for granted !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was in my local Co-Op this morning and there was a little girl who clearly didn't look very well and was asking her mum for a cuddle, The mother turned to her and said that she would have to wait until they got home. I was standing there thinking about this and how it took me 5 years to teach my disabled daughter to kiss me and give me a cuddle and even for her to ask for a cuddle would be fantastic.

This time of year is always upsetting because other children know what Christmas is all about but it's just another day for my Josie, So when your lovely little ones wake you up at 4 in the morning and say Santa's been, give them a big cuddle because it's all those little things that people take for granted...... Merry Christmas all my lovely Fabber's

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I try not to take anything for granted, every day im well is a blessing.

Merry christmas to you as wellxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/12 11:57:05]

breathing.

everyday above ground is a good day

"I was in my local Co-Op this morning and there was a little girl who clearly didn't look very well and was asking her mum for a cuddle, The mother turned to her and said that she would have to wait until they got home. I was standing there thinking about this and how it took me 5 years to teach my disabled daughter to kiss me and give me a cuddle and even for her to ask for a cuddle would be fantastic.

This time of year is always upsetting because other children know what Christmas is all about but it's just another day for my Josie, So when your lovely little ones wake you up at 4 in the morning and say Santa's been, give them a big cuddle because it's all those little things that people take for granted...... Merry Christmas all my lovely Fabber's "

Merry christmas to you guys too and big cuddles all round. xxxx

i used to cuddle my son all the time when he was little its the best thing about being a mum.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I was in my local Co-Op this morning and there was a little girl who clearly didn't look very well and was asking her mum for a cuddle, The mother turned to her and said that she would have to wait until they got home. I was standing there thinking about this and how it took me 5 years to teach my disabled daughter to kiss me and give me a cuddle and even for her to ask for a cuddle would be fantastic.

This time of year is always upsetting because other children know what Christmas is all about but it's just another day for my Josie, So when your lovely little ones wake you up at 4 in the morning and say Santa's been, give them a big cuddle because it's all those little things that people take for granted...... Merry Christmas all my lovely Fabber's "

I'm sure it's not just another for you or for Josie. Thank you for the reminder of what is important.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

that Christmas brings out the very best in people and sadly sometimes the worst

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd like my son to put his arm around me too. You are right take nothing for granted, live each day well and take pleasure from the small things

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Given Tuesdays shock finding out my friend committed suicide I won't take anything for granted ever again.

And I never turn my son down for a cuddle. Even if I have to drop everything I'm doing to do so, he's asleep snoring next to me right now and he's the most precious thing to me EVER!!

Merry Xmas to you and Josie and to all the rest of you wonderful lot and your families too xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic