FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conversations around the vanilla table

Conversations around the vanilla table

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/12 23:14:08]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, one of my friends asked me if i would ever be brave enough to have a one night stand

I of course replied that, no, I don't think I would

Not a family member, but a teacher I work with asked me if I had plan for the weekend....I said I was meeting a friend for coffee.... She asked if it was an Internet friend!!!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

We were talking about sex at work with some people who (I think) don't know about this side of me.

I was asked outright if I could ever share my OH, of course I said yes as that is the truth (so if any ladies are interested....pm me )

And some years ago my elderly mother who was an avid reader read something in the paper about oral sex and said to me " Jem, I didn't realise they did it in this country?! We don't know anyone that does it do we?"

if people are talking about things outside the norm i simply say something like dont knock it unless youve tried it - used to work in diy store amongst lots of builder type guys coming and going and the banter was non-stop - only the odd one ever dared to ask me if i had done whatever -

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

That's just reminded me of my trip to yarmouth this year. One of YeH women that goes is 70 odd but so young at heart.

We were talking about shaving your bits and she said 'well how do you know what someone likes, what if they like it shaved and you don't shave?'

We told her that you would generally talk about it to which she said 'well....I never asked my husband. I shall ask him when I get home. Imagine if all these years he hasn't liked it '

We went to a private party one weekend hubby told his work mates he was going to a house warming. On Monday they asked him how the party went he said "we got totally fucked" hehehe little did they realise he meant literally

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

It doesn't matter what I tell the people in work..they know me as a wind up merchant and dont believe me anyway.

"It doesn't matter what I tell the people in work..they know me as a wind up merchant and dont believe me anyway. "

I do that. I tell my pals what I've been up to, but with a grin on my face.... They never believe me....

all we talk about is women and sex

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't lie to my friends nor do they assume I will lie to them.

If they want to talk about attitudes towards sex or sexual experiences, then just as they would not share all of their exploits I don't need to blurt out all of mine. Having said that they all know I have enjoyed sex with more than one person at a time.... as most of them have too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My mum read 50 shades of grey and told me i wouldnt like it as it was just shaggging shagging shaggin lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It doesn't matter what I tell the people in work..they know me as a wind up merchant and dont believe me anyway. "

I have told people I've had a debauched weekend and I get that look which is the equivalent of a pat on the head and a "yes dear". For some reason most people think butter wouldn't melt!

"It doesn't matter what I tell the people in work..they know me as a wind up merchant and dont believe me anyway.

I have told people I've had a debauched weekend and I get that look which is the equivalent of a pat on the head and a "yes dear". For some reason most people think butter wouldn't melt! "

You look like a Sunday school teacher. And I mean that in a nice way. X

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"It doesn't matter what I tell the people in work..they know me as a wind up merchant and dont believe me anyway.

I have told people I've had a debauched weekend and I get that look which is the equivalent of a pat on the head and a "yes dear". For some reason most people think butter wouldn't melt!

You look like a Sunday school teacher. And I mean that in a nice way. X "

That's cos I was one

I do that. I tell my pals what I've been up to, but with a grin on my face.... They never believe me.... "

The girl I work with knows it all and is more than aware of my 'out of office' activities.

We do have some fun with those Head Office folk and staff from other offices though.

I am like the company Robbie Williams - tell 'em just enough to make 'em think 'is he ?' but just not quite enough to put their finger on it.

It actually wouldn't bother me for them to find out, it's just much more fun keeping them guessing

» Add a new message to this topic