FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so made a new an beter profile 100%better but still nothing mmmm xx

so made a new an beter profile 100%better but still nothing mmmm xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on here bout a year

only last 5-6 months actuly put profile up added pics but the profile werent that gud so done it the other day an we still having no luck plenty lookers but no takers ,an i know people must get sick of them same questions on here but thats what its for aint it x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

reads fine to me - do you message people are do you sit waiting for offers -

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

why don't you try and meet your verifications?? they seem keen?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

All look good to me!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Now if you were a single guy this is the point where you would be getting responses along the lines of -

profile is fine but there is nothing that makes it any different to 100s of other profiles on here....

been here a year and only verified on cam - looks like your only interested in cyber and youre not interested in meets...

you dont accommodate?

are you reading profiles before you send messages? or are you assuming people will just contact you?

how much of an effort are you making? - go should go to socials, go to clubs etc etc

However, couples asking the same question about not getting meets usually get a different response but in reality some of the answers are the same.

Good luck in your search though.

Try putting some pics on of your partner as well

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Now if you were a single guy this is the point where you would be getting responses along the lines of -

profile is fine but there is nothing that makes it any different to 100s of other profiles on here....

been here a year and only verified on cam - looks like your only interested in cyber and youre not interested in meets...

you dont accommodate?

are you reading profiles before you send messages? or are you assuming people will just contact you?

how much of an effort are you making? - go should go to socials, go to clubs etc etc

However, couples asking the same question about not getting meets usually get a different response but in reality some of the answers are the same.

Good luck in your search though."

"Try putting some pics on of your partner as well"

Agreed and are you messaging people or waiting for them to message you? Even as a couple on here you need to be actively looking and contacting if you want to get the full use of the site

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

less words,more pics.

it may not get you more meets,but at least i'll be happy.

Just because you've updated your profile that doesn't give me any entitlement.

What are you essentially looking for, a single woman and your man to watch, and he'll join in at times. That criteria will be a little harder to achieve.

Be more proactive, get yourself to clubs or parties. When we've had the two women scenario its happened at parties, though whilst it was enjoyed, its not something we actively look for.

What about your veris, don't they want to meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou all for help we are on all the time message lots people but not get sny responce,and people on my veri list have seen me on cam but not what we after .we cant accomadate due to children x

» Add a new message to this topic