FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ideas and offers welcome?

ideas and offers welcome?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my mate are trying to think of some good nights out as we are both off work for 2 weeks. We are both 27 hes a goodlooking lad. We are happy to travel and spend a couple of days somewhere if needs be. Be nice to get out the area for a change. If anyone can think of good nights out or invites to parties/clubs ect that would be great! Or even just meeting up in pub, or know of something exciting let us know

Can show pics of us we are no shreks!

Starting from now as yet to plan someting yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Jesus the offers are flooding in!!!!.....................not!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Newcastle is a good night out

"Jesus the offers are flooding in!!!!.....................not! "

how man offers did you expect in 17 minutes?

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

"Newcastle is a good night out"

idf ya can get out the damm place is pent 2 hours ther ethe other month getting out no sign for north or south dont recoomend ti

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

"Newcastle is a good night out"

idf ya can get out the damm place is pent 2 hours ther ethe other month getting out no sign for north or south dont recoomend ti

Hogmanay in Edinburgh

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

"Newcastle is a good night out

"

Blimey Vamps you on the booze?

Dream on!!

If you haven't pulled on here in the first ten minutes you're doing something wrong.

By now you should be sorting through all the mail you have been sent from all the folks who are willing to put you and your mate up, plus the bonus of shaggging their missus.

Just a thought, if your mate has the good looks and all the rest, have you thought of shacking up with him in a travel lodge?

What's wrong with Stevenage Leisure Park?

But joking aside if you are looking for invites to clubs or parties why not look what socials are on? Or browse the clubs section?

"Jesus the offers are flooding in!!!!.....................not!

how man offers did you expect in 17 minutes?"

they could have searched the club reviews themselves in that time

"Dream on!!

If you haven't pulled on here in the first ten minutes you're doing something wrong.

By now you should be sorting through all the mail you have been sent from all the folks who are willing to put you and your mate up, plus the bonus of shaggging their missus.

Just a thought, if your mate has the good looks and all the rest, have you thought of shacking up with him in a travel lodge?

"

lol I didnt ask to be put up? I can more than afford a hotel also I was more thinking of good places to go out or normal parties rather than sex but of course I wouldnt say no to a good offer. Anyway my mate dont even know about this site let alone surjest we go fuck someones wife and sleep on there sofa!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Dream on!!

lol I didnt ask to be put up? I can more than afford a hotel also I was more thinking of good places to go out or normal parties rather than sex but of course I wouldnt say no to a good offer. Anyway my mate dont even know about this site let alone surjest we go fuck someones wife and sleep on there sofa! "

ffs sake,thats the first time we've had a knock back,before we even made the offer grrrrrr.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

have you tried www.cluelessandlackingideas.com

"Me and my mate are trying to think of some good nights out as we are both off work for 2 weeks. We are both 27 hes a goodlooking lad. We are happy to travel and spend a couple of days somewhere if needs be. Be nice to get out the area for a change. If anyone can think of good nights out or invites to parties/clubs ect that would be great! Or even just meeting up in pub, or know of something exciting let us know

Can show pics of us we are no shreks!

Starting from now as yet to plan someting yet"

manchesters good

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Today is meant to be the worst day to travel! Put an ad in the meets section.

We are having a xmas drink all dayer til last train home starting off in covent garden then see where we end up, if anyone fancies getting in the festive spirit let us know

» Add a new message to this topic