FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Diet help

Diet help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rokengirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

So far I have lost two and a half stone and ideally want to drop another 1.5

But find I've got really bored at both the gym and with my food.

Other half is helping me with the gym but was wondering are their any protein drinks/ supplements that would be worth adding to the mix now? Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"So far I have lost two and a half stone and ideally want to drop another 1.5

Other half is helping me with the gym but was wondering are their any protein drinks/ supplements that would be worth adding to the mix now? Xxx"

I mentioned on the supplment thread a protein powder which has a low calorific/ fat content and while provicing you with good protein also makes you feel satisfied for a lot longer than the euquivalent in cereals or bread products.

Somewhere

"So far I have lost two and a half stone and ideally want to drop another 1.5

Other half is helping me with the gym but was wondering are their any protein drinks/ supplements that would be worth adding to the mix now? XxxI mentioned on the supplment thread a protein powder which has a low calorific/ fat content and while provicing you with good protein also makes you feel satisfied for a lot longer than the euquivalent in cereals or bread products."

Ah ok thanks will take a look xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

as your losing weight i would first speak to your doctor.

it is important to just make sure your not overdoing it and possibly losing too much weight to quickly.

sounds to me like your doing ok and it is worth remembering that it will get harder to lose the weight as you get down to your target.

your frame etc all come into it so think about that.

well done with losing the weight you have, shows you can do it.

good luck xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup, protein and don't eat white or beige food x

Somewhere

"as your losing weight i would first speak to your doctor.

it is important to just make sure your not overdoing it and possibly losing too much weight to quickly.

sounds to me like your doing ok and it is worth remembering that it will get harder to lose the weight as you get down to your target.

good luck xx"

Thanks it's taken me since August the first stone came off in a few weeks so been slow and steady since then... My frame is quite large so never going to be a petite girl I just want to be healthy more than anything xx

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"as your losing weight i would first speak to your doctor.

good luck xx

Thanks it's taken me since August the first stone came off in a few weeks so been slow and steady since then... My frame is quite large so never going to be a petite girl I just want to be healthy more than anything xx

"

two and a half stone since August is good going by anyones standards, so well done. Keep on it

» Add a new message to this topic