FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Black outs.

Black outs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey could anyone that suffers from irregular black outs (body not electricity ) please send me a private message . Just got a few personnel questions

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will !

Seriously, if you or someone you know is blacking out, please seek medical attention.

Someones personal experience may not reflect what is going on with you or the person that is suffering from them.

It really is your best interest.

I strongly agree with bussy on this, blackouts can be very serious and who ever is experiencing them should seek medical advice ASAP

Thank you all for caring. Don't worry I have been to hospital and doctors but so far have no answers. I'm not looking for advice or cures just wondering if the things I'm experiencing at the minute are normal.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Blackouts are NOT normal, usually an underlying medical condition or side effect to meds....seek medical advice asap, dont fanny about asking stuff on a forum, go to your GP and dont take no for an answer.....may require further investigations....good luck xxxx

i have pm'ed you will x

Same as femme said, take no crap from docs get them to run tests

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Doctors

Forum Mod

Seriously don't take advice from a bunch of people on an internet forum

Go to your Drs!

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

i would serously seek medical attention i t could e eplipy it could be mimi stroke could be nrurolgical probmes it could be ims ms any numbr of things please tlk to gp i mean it or i will cme and busy aya balls

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Do you get like giant boners just before you black out?

If so you need a penis reduction.

In all serious though Will - you need to get help from professional peeps who know what they are talking about, hope you are feeling better soon!

Just been back again. And have been given sea sickness tablets. Seems odd to me but they say it will help.

If it seems odd go back and ask them to explain why they feel that will help? Have they referred you to a neurological? If not again ask why not?

And don't be afraid to turn up to your local A&E.

They said it may be a balance issue causing the problem. And have been to a n e twice already. Been fine today so far though so fingers crossed

"They said it may be a balance issue causing the problem. And have been to a n e twice already. Been fine today so far though so fingers crossed "

"Seriously don't take advice from a bunch of people on an internet forum

Go to your Drs!"

Good advice

"They said it may be a balance issue causing the problem. And have been to a n e twice already. Been fine today so far though so fingers crossed "

if you're losing consciousness then it's a neurologist referral asap, simple-as.

Lose consciousness again, get yourself to A&E - these things can get worse rapidly without a competent re_iew.

Wolf

There are many types if seizure which could be called "a blackout", not all seizures make you fall and shake (grand-mal). I strongly urge you to get your doctor to send you for some investigations and to refer you to a neurologist, GPs are not qualified to deal with neurological problems.

Just want to say thank you to everyone that has messaged me and replied on here. I'm truly overwhelmed by the amount of messages I have received . It puts faith back from the kindness of others.

Will xxx

My step dad had the same problem and they said it was something to do with his ears, ask for a second opinion as its not normal

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My next door neighbor had a labrador that used to pass out, it was quite comical at the time but seriously you need professional advice

They think you have vertigo!!! I suffer from this from time to time.

No offence to the o p but what the fuck are you asking unqualified folk for advice on a serious health problem as others say go back to medics do not take crap. Log off here and sort now.

"No offence to the o p but what the fuck are you asking unqualified folk for advice on a serious health problem as others say go back to medics do not take crap. Log off here and sort now."

He is getting medical advice, but speaking to others too can help highlight possible causes that doctors often overlook because someone may not fit the 'normal' criteria for an illness. A female friend of mine in her 30's suffers from an illness where the vast majority of suffers are men in their late 40's so it was overlooked as she didn't fit the norm for the illness. ..and she's not the only person I know where that has been the case and someone else's personal experience has helped diagnose an unusual illness. Personal research can help in addition to medical advice

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Press for a neuro consult. Did your doc check your blood pressure? Check out Meniere's too.

» Add a new message to this topic