Just do something nice x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

u looking for sympathy?

grow a pair of tits and sprout a fanny

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Do something on your own....know what I mean? Eh? Eh?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"u looking for sympathy?

grow a pair of tits and sprout a fanny "

That made me laugh lol no not looking for sympathy

"I think this time of year it's very easy to get down. X

Just do something nice x "

Will try that as well xx

"Do something on your own....know what I mean? Eh? Eh? "

Bit difficult at this moment in time stuck in a truck lol

Could be worse. Ya could have tonsilitis and be on antibiotics like me all over Christmas and new years. -C

We all have moments like this, it's a tough time of year for many, chin up hun

"u looking for sympathy?

nice comment to some one who's down bet your mates love coming to you for a chat

"u looking for sympathy?

nice comment to some one who's down bet your mates love coming to you for a chat "

you should have read the whole thread before judging as the OP posted after that it made him laugh out loud. How silly do you feel now?

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"u looking for sympathy?

Please don't associate sprouts with a fanny. It may turn me gay

"u looking for sympathy?

Please don't associate sprouts with a fanny. It may turn me gay "

or you'll only eat it at christmas?

"u looking for sympathy?

nice comment to some one who's down bet your mates love coming to you for a chat

you should have read the whole thread before judging as the OP posted after that it made him laugh out loud. How silly do you feel now?"

not silly didn't think it was nice thing to say.

I also feel down tonight hubby has just rung and said he wont get home tonight.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"u looking for sympathy?

Please don't associate sprouts with a fanny. It may turn me gay

or you'll only eat it at christmas?"

Sprouts make me heave. Saying that I have seen a couple of fan.... Nah lets not go there

"We all have moments like this, it's a tough time of year for many, chin up hun "
aw thank you xx

"Go to the pub"

This

"I also feel down tonight hubby has just rung and said he wont get home tonight. "

Pub for you too

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Could be worse. Ya could have tonsilitis and be on antibiotics like me all over Christmas and new years. -C"

or like me... Broken wrist and fractured hip, so in a stookie for 6 weeks.... Meds making me throw up, not eating or sleeping. Can barely walk and in constant agony!!

"I also feel down tonight hubby has just rung and said he wont get home tonight. "

Well let's both smile and try and cheer up it could be worse Hun xx

"Could be worse. Ya could have tonsilitis and be on antibiotics like me all over Christmas and new years. -C

or like me... Broken wrist and fractured hip, so in a stookie for 6 weeks.... Meds making me throw up, not eating or sleeping. Can barely walk and in constant agony!! "

Now I feel bad sorry to hear this hope you both get better soon

Lots in the world, far worse off, pick yourself up and get on with it.

Wishy's Step-by-Step Plan to Cheering the Fuck Up

1) there is only one song to be played if you're stuck in a motor vehicle ANYWHERE at Christmastime and that's Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea - and play it LOUD.

(Warning: if you are feeling particularly morose it is advisable to open your car windows so everyone else can hear it and you might just find someone more miserable than you who yells at you to "turn that fucking noise off!")

2) Look at the red lights in front of you and imagine them to be the tail-lights on Santa's sleigh. Then picture a little elf hanging about the back of it giving you the finger before flashing his rosy cheeked arse at you. Go on, do it, I'm not writing this for my fookin benefit you know!

3) If you see a police car, ambulance or fire truch go past at speed on the hard shoulder you know there has been a serious incident up ahead and the lucky bastard is going to be getting a lift out of there pretty soon. Don't be disgruntled though cos the flip side is his/her car is going to be towed away at considerable expense and put into storge for 6 months until he/she emerges from the coma and find his/her car a) crushed, b) nicked, or c) stripped. That's gotta be worth a smirk innit?

4) I can't think of a fourth so cheer up ya miserable cunt.

5) Just thought of another one. Remember there is always someone worse of than you, people with arms and legs missing etc. I don't mean the silly sods who put on a uniform and take themselves off to places where people in different uniforms fire bullets at them - that's their choice. No, I mean the daft prats who fall into concrete mixers, or grain silos, or under a combine harvester. You gotta be some sort of plank to manage that so take heart and be thankful you're only stuck in traffic.

~ Anyway, I've still got a couple of years to go to get my psychology degree so don't tell anyone I'm giving out free advice here as it's frowned upon in places where they wear stupid hats that look like a pice of black cardboard stuck to your bonce.

Happy suicide, see you in the afterlife.

Regards.

p.s. Merry fookin Christmas ya miserable sod.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Could be worse. Ya could have tonsilitis and be on antibiotics like me all over Christmas and new years. -C

or like me... Broken wrist and fractured hip, so in a stookie for 6 weeks.... Meds making me throw up, not eating or sleeping. Can barely walk and in constant agony!!

Now I feel bad sorry to hear this hope you both get better soon "

seriously sweets, don't feel sorry for me, I will still rally on. Got to, cooking for 12 wi one hand and cannae walk lol.. should be interesting x

We all have our up and down days, how we get the through the down ones helps shape us as a person.

Give yourself a few days (away from the forums if need be) and yes, there are a lot people worse off than you in this world, but when you are in the mind space you are in then you only think of yourself.

One thing I would say is do not turn to alcohol to get you through it (sorry, dont know if you drink or not), as that will not help.

Write a letter to yourself - as in sending it to a 2nd party), stating why you feel how you do and what measures you can take to get over this blip. One day you will wonder what you were worrying about.

Anytime you need a chat then pm me.

Take care kid xxx

Now I feel bad sorry to hear this hope you both get better soon

seriously sweets, don't feel sorry for me, I will still rally on. Got to, cooking for 12 wi one hand and cannae walk lol.. should be interesting x

We all have our up and down days, how we get the through the down ones helps shape us as a person.

Give yourself a few days (away from the forums if need be) and yes, there are a lot people worse off than you in this world, but when you are in the mind space you are in then you only think of yourself.

One thing I would say is do not turn to alcohol to get you through it (sorry, dont know if you drink or not), as that will not help.

Write a letter to yourself - as in sending it to a 2nd party), stating why you feel how you do and what measures you can take to get over this blip. One day you will wonder what you were worrying about.

Anytime you need a chat then pm me.

Take care kid xxx"

Thank you ever so much for your very kind words just been a bad day. Had an accident at work that was not my fault. They tested me for different things that I passed.

I don't drink as my job is a driver so alcohol is not a vice lol.

Xxx

"Wishy's Step-by-Step Plan to Cheering the Fuck Up

1) there is only one song to be played if you're stuck in a motor vehicle ANYWHERE at Christmastime and that's Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea - and play it LOUD.

(Warning: if you are feeling particularly morose it is advisable to open your car windows so everyone else can hear it and you might just find someone more miserable than you who yells at you to "turn that fucking noise off!")

2) Look at the red lights in front of you and imagine them to be the tail-lights on Santa's sleigh. Then picture a little elf hanging about the back of it giving you the finger before flashing his rosy cheeked arse at you. Go on, do it, I'm not writing this for my fookin benefit you know!

3) If you see a police car, ambulance or fire truch go past at speed on the hard shoulder you know there has been a serious incident up ahead and the lucky bastard is going to be getting a lift out of there pretty soon. Don't be disgruntled though cos the flip side is his/her car is going to be towed away at considerable expense and put into storge for 6 months until he/she emerges from the coma and find his/her car a) crushed, b) nicked, or c) stripped. That's gotta be worth a smirk innit?

5) Just thought of another one. Remember there is always someone worse of than you, people with arms and legs missing etc. I don't mean the silly sods who put on a uniform and take themselves off to places where people in different uniforms fire bullets at them - that's their choice. No, I mean the daft prats who fall into concrete mixers, or grain silos, or under a combine harvester. You gotta be some sort of plank to manage that so take heart and be thankful you're only stuck in traffic.

~ Anyway, I've still got a couple of years to go to get my psychology degree so don't tell anyone I'm giving out free advice here as it's frowned upon in places where they wear stupid hats that look like a pice of black cardboard stuck to your bonce.

Regards.

p.s. Merry fookin Christmas ya miserable sod. "

That has cheered me up thank u wishy

Tomorrows another day.... Try not to beat yourself up, not nice being away from loved ones, bet being a trucker is a lonely life st times. Just think another day nearer to being home.

Hope it sorts itself out and you feel happier soon xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

all the best

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

((( hugs)))

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Cheer up mate - you have friends to talk to here, and have a laugh with when you need it!

I have a lot of respect for lorry drivers, as it can be a thankless job, and you have a huge responsibility driving those bloody great things, unsociable hours, and miserable bastards on the road who just want you out of the way.

Chin up and chill out - you'll be good!

By *roggMan  over a year ago

haverfordwest

it is good that you do not drink if you drive a truck

i can aswell and prefer to keep my licence

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

Regards.

That has cheered me up thank u wishy "

Well it certainly didn't cheer me up!! I hope neither of you find yourself in the situations described in a couple of these paragraphs.

I take it Washy or what ever you name is, you have never served?!?!?

You are right all servicemen are volunteers, but nobody volunteers to have their legs blown off!

I for one will be saying a prayer for those deployed an away from their families that they all remain safe.

I'm sure you will be nice and safe in your home, without giving us a second thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and i hope you get all you deserve in the new year!!!!!

Regards.

Well it certainly didn't cheer me up!! I hope neither of you find yourself in the situations described in a couple of these paragraphs.

You are right all servicemen are volunteers, but nobody volunteers to have their legs blown off!

I for one will be saying a prayer for those deployed an away from their families that they all remain safe.

I'm sure you will be nice and safe in your home, without giving us a second thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and i hope you get all you deserve in the new year!!!!!"

Sorry I missed that bit and thank you for your Christmas cheer

Regards.

Merry Christmas and i hope you get all you deserve in the new year!!!!!

Sorry I missed that bit and thank you for your Christmas cheer "

Btw I have friends out in Afghanistan at the moment

"

Btw I have friends out in Afghanistan at the moment "

Who, I would imagine, have an equally macabre sense of humour as Wishy.

And yes I have served as did my father mother, aunt, uncle, numerous cousins ex husband and my (ex) father in law.

Every member of the forces I know had a terrible macabre sense of humour, it was a coping mechanism.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Regards.

Merry Christmas Wishywoo

Regards.

Brilliant!!!!!!

"

And yes I have served as did my father mother, aunt, uncle, numerous cousins ex husband and my (ex) father in law.

Every member of the forces I know had a terrible macabre sense of humour, it was a coping mechanism. "

I know found master of mind comment a bit harsh that was who that message was for lol x

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Regards.

Oh dear - and you seem so fun and lighthearted from your profile...!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"Well it certainly didn't cheer me up!! I hope neither of you find yourself in the situations described in a couple of these paragraphs.

The phrase "Lighten up and get a life" springs to mind! It is humour! I am sure it is not an expression anyones actual thought process in the real world.

But if you want to look for bad taste, take a look at your last line! Perhaps you should take a long look at yourself, because if you can't take a joke and have to resort to comments like that, you have the problem!

Merry Christmas.. (BTW, there is a thread for those wanting to spend Christmas alone! )

"

Every member of the forces I know had a terrible macabre sense of humour, it was a coping mechanism.

I know found master of mind comment a bit harsh that was who that message was for lol x "

Yes, sorry cut down more of the quote than I meant to. xx

Regards.

not a vry nice thing 2 say over our guys n gals in armed forces ,,,we have family n friends over there ,,,,

By *aster of a mindCouple  over a year ago

York

"

Every member of the forces I know had a terrible macabre sense of humour, it was a coping mechanism. "

I have just written a long waffling comment back, but decided to delete it all. I count myself more than able and entitled to comment on squaddie humour...so whatever, Have a good christmas!!

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Well it's good to share and I hope you get lots of nice cheery replies

Merry Christmas one and all. Have woken up feeling far happier. Have just read throu this thread and it has turned a bit controversial in places I mean no ill wishes to anyone. I wish my friends in Afghanistan and their fellow squaddies a very merry Christmas. have a safe return in the new year.

"Merry Christmas one and all. Have woken up feeling far happier. Have just read throu this thread and it has turned a bit controversial in places I mean no ill wishes to anyone. I wish my friends in Afghanistan and their fellow squaddies a very merry Christmas. have a safe return in the new year. "

Big thumbs up for a safe return for all our troops. Glad your feeling happier today, xxx hugs to you xx

» Add a new message to this topic