FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dirty House

Dirty House

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They say first impession counts. Who gets turned on by anyone who lives in a mess or their house smells.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its a turn off .......... if a mess ... as feel we should not be playing but cleaning.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Its a turn off .......... if a mess ... as feel we should not be playing but cleaning. "

Cine visit me then

I've seen threads like this a few times, i think i must be really lucky as i have never been invited to a dirty house, not all have been posh but nor am i so i dont care how much their things cost or what they have, but every house i have been invited to has been clean

By *ittle Minx 73Woman  over a year ago

South Suffolk

"Its a turn off .......... if a mess ... as feel we should not be playing but cleaning. "

I'm with Jo on that one, it costs very little to keep ones home clean and tidy. Yuk huge turn off for me

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

I treat it the same as the person, they must be clean, but also their surroundings. It doesnt take much to keep a house tidy. I have made my excuses before now when I have been to someone's house that was dirty and messy, I just didnt feel comfortable.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I treat it the same as the person, they must be clean, but also their surroundings. It doesnt take much to keep a house tidy. I have made my excuses before now when I have been to someone's house that was dirty and messy, I just didnt feel comfortable. "

Completly agree, if the house is dirty who's to say the person is just as dirty

And you can think if homes like this maybe thay dont clean themselfs ooooo no.... x I like them smelling of roses .

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

"I treat it the same as the person, they must be clean, but also their surroundings. It doesnt take much to keep a house tidy. I have made my excuses before now when I have been to someone's house that was dirty and messy, I just didnt feel comfortable.

Completly agree, if the house is dirty who's to say the person is just as dirty"

Exactly, they might just clean the bits you can initially see!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I couldn't/wouldn't play in someone dirty house...why would I? Yuk!

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Cleanliness is next to comelyness LOL

I'd be afraid I was going to catch something! If the house is dirty then what's the personal hygeine like?

Untidy is a little different although a little effort please, and pride and hostes-ship!!! But dirtness is quite another matter. Bleuchy!

» Add a new message to this topic