FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for the ladies....

Question for the ladies....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women prefer to cum everytime or are some more than happy to just have the life fucked out of them?

I say this because my ex used to have some real good hard rough sex and if she hadn't cum she would be like it's ok as the fucking was brilliant! She says it's not always about cumming aslong as you get a good fuck?

So my question is are women happy with not cumming aslong as they have had a good hard fuck?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally, I do not need to cum every time I have sex, as I believe the giving part is as big as the receiving part.

Hope this makes sense

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do women prefer to cum everytime or are some more than happy to just have the life fucked out of them?

I say this because my ex used to have some real good hard rough sex and if she hadn't cum she would be like it's ok as the fucking was brilliant! She says it's not always about cumming aslong as you get a good fuck?

So my question is are women happy with not cumming aslong as they have had a good hard fuck?

"

no

I quite often play with the other person having no sexual contact with me and get off on doing what I am doing. I dont need to orgasm to have had great sex....or even sex for that matter! lol

If i play with someone and they dont make me cum i have to finish myself off so if im going ot be honest i suppose yes it is important to me

And also if im going to be honest if i met someone who didnt make me cum i wouldnt meet them again.....sorry just being honest lol

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I need to cum

"Do women prefer to cum everytime or are some more than happy to just have the life fucked out of them?

"

Let's put it another way:

Would you - a man - be quite happy to fuck someone for 1/2 an hour, during which she cums a couple of times, but you don't cum at all?

I'd feel a little unfulfilled tbh.

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

i dont mind if i dont cum as long as i enjoy myself

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

Would you - a man - be quite happy to fuck someone for 1/2 an hour, during which she cums a couple of times, but you don't cum at all?

I'd feel a little unfulfilled tbh."

This happened a couple of times. I was ok with it.

Quite honestly, I don't want to cum - and don't actually do it all that often....

I'd much rather stay on a sexual high for days, especially if there's some good sex on offer (otherwise, I can manage quite well on my own, thanks!)

Must admit though - I do so love to help other women to cum - love to feel them enjoying themselves.... and they usually do....

"

Totally agree with her... when we meet I am exactly the same. mmm

i just fake it then wank after i sent them home lol

if i didnt have an orgasm i wouldnt be meeting him again. !!!

"i just fake it then wank after i sent them home lol"

Yeah... I do that too

i had a meet the other day and this happened i came loads and he never came once, during sex, bj , wank, nothing

this happens to both men and woman not a big deal its the fun and enjoying urself

I don't feel the need to cum every time, and yes been in that situation several times where the female has climaxed more than once and I haven't cum.

I'm not asking because I couldn't make her orgasm... They were times where we had sex and she came but I didn't... I didn't mind it as I know it was a good fuck... And I'd be coming later again anyway, just wanted to hear the thoughts of women really... Curious....

"I'm not asking because I couldn't make her orgasm... They were times where we had sex and she came but I didn't... I didn't mind it as I know it was a good fuck... And I'd be coming later again anyway, just wanted to hear the thoughts of women really... Curious...."

maybe its just me but i dont get how people can say 'it was a good fuck' if they didnt cum, if i went with someone and they didnt make me cum i'd have to get my kit out and finish myself off, so i would not consider it a good fuck mearly forplay lol

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

had a few times where the lady has cum a few times but i did not

never felt bad about it as giving the lady a good time is more important to me

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

"

Yes, I'm happy with a good hard fuck and not cumming... but I will want another one shortly after that... and another one after that...

"had a few times where the lady has cum a few times but i did not

never felt bad about it as giving the lady a good time is more important to me "

Man, that statement really makes my blood boil ffs!

"Hey, I'm so considerate that as long as the lady is satisfied my needs come second."

Fuck that bollocks! If both parties don't achieve a high level of satisfaction (ie, BOTH reached orgasm) then they've either a) not discovered how to turn each other on, b) not cared about it, or c) wasted their fucking time!

I have to admit I do need to have an orgasm to feel like I have had good sex ...I would feel so frustrated otherwise and have to finish off myself later I dont think I have ever been with a fella yet who hasn't so not sure how it would make me feel

Er to be a little obvious. To Cum!

"

Dunno I orgasm even if I am the only one doing the playing on a fella, just the act makes me cum as well. Think I must be lucky tho xx

"I have to admit I do need to have an orgasm to feel like I have had good sex ...I would feel so frustrated otherwise and have to finish off myself later I dont think I have ever been with a fella yet who hasn't so not sure how it would make me feel "

lucky you lol

i need to met same men you are

"I have to admit I do need to have an orgasm to feel like I have had good sex ...I would feel so frustrated otherwise and have to finish off myself later I dont think I have ever been with a fella yet who hasn't so not sure how it would make me feel

lucky you lol

i need to met same men you are "

Well they could've been faking it

"I have to admit I do need to have an orgasm to feel like I have had good sex ...I would feel so frustrated otherwise and have to finish off myself later I dont think I have ever been with a fella yet who hasn't so not sure how it would make me feel

lucky you lol

i need to met same men you are

Well they could've been faking it "

ohh i miss read what you put i thought you was saying you hadnt been with a man yet who hadnt made you cum lol

that'll teach me to read properly lol

Orgasms aren't mandatory for me.

Yes they're bloody nice, of course they are, but not having one doesn't leave me frustrated or needing to finish myself off.

as long as i had fun an orgasm is a wee extra bonus!!!dont see it as be all n end all but if after a few times playin with the same person it didnt happen i would b wonderin1! XX

Have to say I'm really surprised at some of the comments here.

If a lady didn't cum, I'd feel that I'd failed!

Yes foreplay and fucking are important parts of the mix, but surely they should lead to an orgasm?

"Have to say I'm really surprised at some of the comments here.

If a lady didn't cum, I'd feel that I'd failed!

Yes foreplay and fucking are important parts of the mix, but surely they should lead to an orgasm?"

Alot of the time I struggle to let myself orgasm (long story) so I guess that's why it's not as important as other parts of the session for me.

i find it hard to cum all the time

getting fucked is just as gd 4 me

tho i mostly only cum with foreplay

id love 2 have sex tho an cum

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

my best meet ever was one where we didnt have penetrative sex.....oral, touching tasting and lots of intense passion..wow what a night...did we meet again??? yep indeedy we did...so the answer is no its not necessary to have the life fucked outta ya...did i come??? yep i sure as hell did

"my best meet ever was one where we didnt have penetrative sex.....oral, touching tasting and lots of intense passion..wow what a night...did we meet again??? yep indeedy we did...so the answer is no its not necessary to have the life fucked outta ya...did i come??? yep i sure as hell did "

Have had the same experience and it was amazing..........!!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I guess some women have an easier time of getting to orgasm than others.

For my part, I don't think I could help it. I pick my meets very carefully and make sure that we are on the same wave length so we have the passion when we get down to it. I will come at least 10 times if the chemistry is right, and more if the stamina is up to scratch. . . It is important to me, and if the spark turned out to be missing I would rather get up and leave than carry on and fake it.

Hugs

Jane x

people are referring it to as in when going for meets, as i think that is completely different as to if you are in a relationship? obviously if you meeting someone on here you want ot orgasm otherwise yes ur right it has been wasted....

but i meant it in an overall sense if you was with someone would it still be a big deal? and for example you meet your other half, you have some sex she doesnt cum but you do, but later you have sex again and this time she comes but you dont?

would you be annoyed/ fustrated? i wouldnt be personally as im just returning the favour, i always try and make sure that who ever im fucking cums before i do or at the sametime just so that i know to myself that she orgasmed.... but like i said my other half didnt mind if she did or not as she used to get some good rough sex, 9 times out of 10 she came

"people are referring it to as in when going for meets, as i think that is completely different as to if you are in a relationship? obviously if you meeting someone on here you want ot orgasm otherwise yes ur right it has been wasted....

but i meant it in an overall sense if you was with someone would it still be a big deal? and for example you meet your other half, you have some sex she doesnt cum but you do, but later you have sex again and this time she comes but you dont?

would you be annoyed/ fustrated? i wouldnt be personally as im just returning the favour, i always try and make sure that who ever im fucking cums before i do or at the sametime just so that i know to myself that she orgasmed.... but like i said my other half didnt mind if she did or not as she used to get some good rough sex, 9 times out of 10 she came"

haha but that's not what you asked Either way my answer still stands.

If the shoe was on the other foot though, I know that my Hubby would be frustrated so I'd make sure he did afterwards.

guess it just comes down to the individual here then as there has been mixed replies....

I think there is a great difference between 'meet sex' and 'relationship sex'

If you are in a relationship with someone you have the time and opportunity to have all kinds of sex from a quickie while your standing in front of the kitchen work surface trying to make a cuppa in his white shirt !! to a full blown session that lasts all evening and all night and all sorts in between - plenty of opportunity for one, the other or both to cum.

On a meet I think its much more important to have both feeling totally satisfied at the end of it...............xx

"Personally, I do not need to cum every time I have sex, as I believe the giving part is as big as the receiving part.

Hope this makes sense "

Dito..

» Add a new message to this topic