FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don't know what it is...

I don't know what it is...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think because its Christmas which is a time for kids... However I am feeling a bit broody....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep I'm there too! I visited my not quite niece and nephew on Friday night and they made me really broody.... But then when they got too much I came home to my serene flat!

"Yep I'm there too! I visited my not quite niece and nephew on Friday night and they made me really broody.... But then when they got too much I came home to my serene flat!"

True it will pass....

Always starts with the body clock a-tickin ladies!!

"Always starts with the body clock a-tickin ladies!! "

Erm... yeah... lol

"Always starts with the body clock a-tickin ladies!! "

Haha so true I think because I am turning 33 next month.... Yikes...

"I think because its Christmas which is a time for kids... However I am feeling a bit broody.... "

Visit a friend with some nightmare kids...it'll soon pass...

Lol xxxxx

Mine has just returned home for Christmas from uni, I can't believe I'm looking forward to washing a sink full of pots! X

Kids are not just for Christmas.....

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

spent the afternoon with my niece and nephews ...... lovely as they are, it confirmed the reason why I'm glad that had none of my own

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I will let you borrow my almost 4 year old for a day. That will sort out your broodiness! lol

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

I'm feely broody as I've just dropped off my step-daughter off at the maternity hospital as her waters broke - we've had several false alarms and late nights but I'm really excited - I wanted to go in with her but she's Miss Independent! I feel for her fella as he's having to wait at home with the two elder girls until he gets summoned and the babysitter is sent for - I'm doing taxi service as my fella is at work

"I think because its Christmas which is a time for kids... However I am feeling a bit broody.... "

{wishy ties a fookin knot in it - fast}

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I'm feely broody as I've just dropped off my step-daughter off at the maternity hospital as her waters broke - we've had several false alarms and late nights but I'm really excited - I wanted to go in with her but she's Miss Independent! I feel for her fella as he's having to wait at home with the two elder girls until he gets summoned and the babysitter is sent for - I'm doing taxi service as my fella is at work "

Hope all goes well...dd

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"I'm feely broody as I've just dropped off my step-daughter off at the maternity hospital as her waters broke - we've had several false alarms and late nights but I'm really excited....

Hope all goes well...dd"

Thanks

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I think because its Christmas which is a time for kids... However I am feeling a bit broody....

{wishy ties a fookin knot in it - fast} "

Wishy is not to read threads like this - he has super-sperm capable of impregnating just with a thought.

Broody is hard to get through. I do feel for you - we are designed to make babies and there is some sort of trigger that many of us feel.

"I think because its Christmas which is a time for kids... However I am feeling a bit broody....

{wishy ties a fookin knot in it - fast}

Wishy is not to read threads like this - he has super-sperm capable of impregnating just with a thought.

Broody is hard to get through. I do feel for you - we are designed to make babies and there is some sort of trigger that many of us feel."

I just think its because I am single and worried I am not going to meet someone who I want to have kids with.. I am just having a moment.. It will pass...

I will be honest and point out a woman on here saying she is broody makes some guys (Me included) arses twitch more than a cannibal banging the dinner gong at a BBQ.

"I will be honest and point out a woman on here saying she is broody makes some guys (Me included) arses twitch more than a cannibal banging the dinner gong at a BBQ. "

Haha I suppose but I am talking in my nilly life... not my fab life both are seperate what I look for on here is completely different in what I look for in my nilly life... So no man has to worry about there sperm with me...

"I will be honest and point out a woman on here saying she is broody makes some guys (Me included) arses twitch more than a cannibal banging the dinner gong at a BBQ.

Haha I suppose but I am talking in my nilly life... not my fab life both are seperate what I look for on here is completely different in what I look for in my nilly life... So no man has to worry about there sperm with me... "

Lol that would make a lot more sense if you were keeping the 2 separate and not mentioning it on here and mixing the 2. I here banjos! Paddle faster

"I will be honest and point out a woman on here saying she is broody makes some guys (Me included) arses twitch more than a cannibal banging the dinner gong at a BBQ.

Haha I suppose but I am talking in my nilly life... not my fab life both are seperate what I look for on here is completely different in what I look for in my nilly life... So no man has to worry about there sperm with me...

Lol that would make a lot more sense if you were keeping the 2 separate and not mentioning it on here and mixing the 2. I here banjos! Paddle faster "

I may mention on here...... However I mention alot of things on here that is not really my fab side.. We all have our own views...

Lol that would make a lot more sense if you were keeping the 2 separate and not mentioning it on here and mixing the 2. I here banjos! Paddle faster

I may mention on here...... However I mention alot of things on here that is not really my fab side.. We all have our own views... "

Can't disagree with some that but its not keeping the 2 separate. You will find some guys reading and in the back of their mind they will be thinking.....two and a half grand a year, 16 years so what 40k plus inflation. It does cross your mind as a bloke and lets face it its not an uncommon outcome you only have to watch Jezza to see it happens.

I may mention on here...... However I mention alot of things on here that is not really my fab side.. We all have our own views...

Can't disagree with some that but its not keeping the 2 separate. You will find some guys reading and in the back of their mind they will be thinking.....two and a half grand a year, 16 years so what 40k plus inflation. It does cross your mind as a bloke and lets face it its not an uncommon outcome you only have to watch Jezza to see it happens. "

Fair comment but I am not about to put holes in the condoms and mutter the words yes I am on the pill... I maybe slighty wacky and blonde at times.. However I don't have a foolish nature.. So no man will be faced with I'm pregnant text.....

Morrigan is very broody too and she was this time last year too, though I must admit she's been worse this year. I think for her anyway it's the time of year.

Can't disagree with some that but its not keeping the 2 separate. You will find some guys reading and in the back of their mind they will be thinking.....two and a half grand a year, 16 years so what 40k plus inflation. It does cross your mind as a bloke and lets face it its not an uncommon outcome you only have to watch Jezza to see it happens.

Fair comment but I am not about to put holes in the condoms and mutter the words yes I am on the pill... I maybe slighty wacky and blonde at times.. However I don't have a foolish nature.. So no man will be faced with I'm pregnant text..... "

I'm sure you not but I have yet to see anyone ever say they had put holes in condoms yet. As a guy you hope people are honest with you but in reality its not in your control once you have fired your gun. So if you come across a broody woman many of us get pretty twitchy if we are not the same as the repercussions are as big as they get. Just pointing things out from many guys point of view.

I don't feel broody and I don't want kids ever.

Fair comment but I am not about to put holes in the condoms and mutter the words yes I am on the pill... I maybe slighty wacky and blonde at times.. However I don't have a foolish nature.. So no man will be faced with I'm pregnant text.....

I'm sure you not but I have yet to see anyone ever say they had put holes in condoms yet. As a guy you hope people are honest with you but in reality its not in your control once you have fired your gun. So if you come across a broody woman many of us get pretty twitchy if we are not the same as the repercussions are as big as they get. Just pointing things out from many guys point of view. "

So a shag is out of the question then?... Just kidding... I get what you are saying and agree with parts of it, However I know the type of person I am.. I should after 32 years. I don't plam on any surprises to be dropped on some guys door step.

» Add a new message to this topic