FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No man is genuinely straight?

No man is genuinely straight?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *B9 Queen OP   Woman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Was out for a drink last night in the Gay Village with a friend of mine and got into conversation with a transvestite. She claimed, in her experience, that no man is genuinely straight. I disagreed.

What do people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Utter rubbish.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have met some 100% straight gents in my time!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

heard this so many times and always think i must be a weirdo lol

I have found that in most people, sexuality is a fluid, constantly evolving beast, based on innumerable factors and combinations of factors.

I do think it's possible to be 100% straight, either through genuine preference, or conditioning, but that could change at any point. That's not say it will. Whether that's down to not encountering the right temptation, or to being absolutely straight and untemptable is impossible to know for sure.

It's also possible to behave 100% straight but not think entirely straight.

"Was out for a drink last night in the Gay Village with a friend of mine and got into conversation with a transvestite. She claimed, in her experience, that no man is genuinely straight. I disagreed.

What do people think?"

I think "he" is talking bullshit...

"Was out for a drink last night in the Gay Village with a friend of mine and got into conversation with a transvestite. She claimed, in her experience, that no man is genuinely straight. I disagreed.

What do people think?

I think "he" is talking bullshit... "

Wishful thinking perhaps.

Depends how many beers we have had lol. Or if there is a woman involved In a mmf things could happen. But yes some men are deffo 100% straight

What do people think?

I think "he" is talking bullshit...

Wishful thinking perhaps."

haha... yes,,perhaps wishful thinking might explain the twisted reasoning behind his own agenda .... but in its entirety is still utter bollix

I would like to offer myself as an example of a 100% straight man.

I know what a good looking man looks like but still do not find them attractive. There's also no way that even the sexiest T girl or TV could tempt me.

Oh, hello Soxy - looking goooooood x

DOH!!!!

That's rubbish, course there are straight men. Next they guy will be saying women aren't straight either

And a jolly good morning to you too, my Googlie-chum-bum

I have no interest in men whatsoever id say that makes me 100% straight

What do people think?"

Its about as true as the people who don't think no really means no!

You will always get people who think they know other peoples minds and desires better than the person does themselves. I.just think it shows how nieve some people are.

I find it peculiar that some people think that others sexuality is fluid

That no-one its truly hetero sexual...

If you might be gay, does that mean you might have a desire to secretly be straight ?

Probably not, and I wouldn't dare suggest it.

But some people make it into a game to try and turn straight people ...

Each to their own, but it's not for me.

I've played in mfm before, and been comfortable in that scenario, but not wanted to play with the other guy at all.

Sorry just does nothing for me ...

thats what alot of the gay guys would like to believe

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

What do people think?"

here we go again..lol.. well Mr Fun is 100% Straight no thought or inclination whatsoever towards men of any kind type or discription.

Does make you think sometimes that its people such as her that are simply trying to make out that their sexuality is in the majority and everyone is the same and trying to make themselves more comfortable with themselves..

Quite a few bi men tv understand each to their own some are some arent but then you get the ones clearly arent completely happy or settled with themselves.. That feel the need to justify their sexuality.

Someone on here once said there is a spectrum of sexuality, ranging from 100% straight to 100% Gay which I think has a lot of truth to it. Some people will move along the spectrum at certain times of their life, some a little, some a lot, and some just to experiment...but some will remain completely at either end with no interest in deviating at all. All part of what makes life (and FAB) interesting

"Utter rubbish..... "
Yes rubbish ...

If 2 straight guys were stranded on a desert island for a year with no one else around, I bet they'd have a play.

"If 2 straight guys were stranded on a desert island for a year with no one else around, I bet they'd have a play. "

Only with myself lol

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

What do people think?"

Sounds like someone a bit up their own arse to be honest.

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"If 2 straight guys were stranded on a desert island for a year with no one else around, I bet they'd have a play.

Only with myself lol "

"If 2 straight guys were stranded on a desert island for a year with no one else around, I bet they'd have a play. "

But would one of them need to wear a bra made from coconuts and a skirt made of palm leaves… eh!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

and of course this nonsense thinking brings more shit to the bi/gay guy door, more preconceptions of how we think, how we hunt the straights down and we will endeavour to convert......

now let me think why some have 'no bi guys' on their profile

"and of course this nonsense thinking brings more shit to the bi/gay guy door, more preconceptions of how we think, how we hunt the straights down and we will endeavour to convert......

now let me think why some have 'no bi guys' on their profile"

Quite right View - now will you please kindly refrain from standing outside my flat and chucking stones at my window

"and of course this nonsense thinking brings more shit to the bi/gay guy door, more preconceptions of how we think, how we hunt the straights down and we will endeavour to convert......

"

It does amuse me that that straight guys feel threatened by bi/ gay men.... what do they think we will do with them?

And in reply to the OP.... tell your friend they are talking complete shite

"And in reply to the OP.... tell your friend they are talking complete shite "

She wasn't a friend. Just someone who was in the same company I was.

I argued that the men she went with were evidently more inclined to be bi or they wouldn't be with her. Genuinely straight men simply wouldn't bother. Just because someone says they are straight doesn't mean they really are. Lots of people claim to be single but aren't.

I have had all sorts of cocks waving around in front of me and never felt any urge to grab them. However I do like to see a stiff cock entering D. Not sure what that all means then!

One of my fantasies is to have a MMF with two fully bi gents, a girl can dream, right?

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

Laying on the bed blindfolded and been given a blow job by the woman of the other couple wow fantastic , until you realise it wasnt her it was him , but very enjoyable anyway

"I have had all sorts of cocks waving around in front of me and never felt any urge to grab them. However I do like to see a stiff cock entering D. Not sure what that all means then! "

I'm the same ( apart from its miss giggles they enter lol) no doubt there's some explanation somewhere

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Quite right View - now will you please kindly refrain from standing outside my flat and chucking stones at my window "

allegations, allegations.... you prove it

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Lol I think your friend is talking out of his arse.

I am confident enough in my sexuality that if I felt anything I'd be happy to explore... But I just don't, there's nothing there. I am not repulsed being in a sexual play environment around other guys like in a club for instance but I feel no attraction what-so-ever.

We have been happy to play with Bi couples in clubs in the past and if I am honest more than one has made unwanted and un-asked for advances. Even after I made it clear, I am happy to play but I am straight so have no interest in intimate contact with another male.

The arguement 'If you close your eyes you'll know no different' just doesn't work. Sex is about the whole experience I want the physical attraction to. Not have to be distracted, or have my eyes shut just incase I see a guy and everything goes south lol.

Sometimes I have been envious of Mrs P being able to enjoy both sexes but if its not there it's not there!

"Lol I think your friend is talking out of his arse.

I am confident enough in my sexuality that if I felt anything I'd be happy to explore... But I just don't, there's nothing there. I am not repulsed being in a sexual play environment around other guys like in a club for instance but I feel no attraction what-so-ever.

We have been happy to play with Bi couples in clubs in the past and if I am honest more than one has made unwanted and un-asked for advances. Even after I made it clear, I am happy to play but I am straight so have no interest in intimate contact with another male.

The arguement 'If you close your eyes you'll know no different' just doesn't work. Sex is about the whole experience I want the physical attraction to. Not have to be distracted, or have my eyes shut just incase I see a guy and everything goes south lol.

Sometimes I have been envious of Mrs P being able to enjoy both sexes but if its not there it's not there!

"

I did say she wasn't a friend, and that I disagreed.

Just for information.

What do people think?"

pile of crap not a none straight bone in my body ok ok in my mind then

Total rubbish.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Just for information."

Oops my mistake

Just for information.

Oops my mistake "

No worries.

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

"Laying on the bed blindfolded and been given a blow job by the woman of the other couple wow fantastic , until you realise it wasnt her it was him , but very enjoyable anyway "

If that happened I can assure you the him would be having a very rapid trip to hospital because if that wasn't pre-agreed that would be dispicable.

"Laying on the bed blindfolded and been given a blow job by the woman of the other couple wow fantastic , until you realise it wasnt her it was him , but very enjoyable anyway

If that happened I can assure you the him would be having a very rapid trip to hospital because if that wasn't pre-agreed that would be dispicable."

Have to agree there...and it's because of things like that some straight guys are uncomfortable around bi men. Not fair to tar all with the same brush I know, but a bad experience will often stick with someone more than a good one unfortunately

By *iganflirtMan  over a year ago

wigan

i consider myself to be 100% straight but have been slightly swayed on the odd occasion when playing with cpls.

just being honest.

What do people think?"

HE was simply trying to shore up his own sexuality. Whenever someone comes out with this sort of rubbish it smacks of 'hey look at me, I'm gay!'

I am 100% straight men's bodies just do not interest me in any way so I disagree with the statement all men have a gay side

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

im not straight at all - in fact at the moment, im rather soft!

"Laying on the bed blindfolded and been given a blow job by the woman of the other couple wow fantastic , until you realise it wasnt her it was him , but very enjoyable anyway "

No way would that be the case for me think the him bit would be enjoying hospital food not my cock thank u totally unacceptable

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've played with couples in which the guy said he was straight, I didn't touch him, he didn't touch me so I can only assume he meant what he said.

Brighton - even Hove!

"i consider myself to be 100% straight but have been slightly swayed on the odd occasion when playing with cpls.

just being honest."

The dark side is seductive. Stay straight, my young Jedi.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have had all sorts of cocks waving around in front of me and never felt any urge to grab them. However I do like to see a stiff cock entering D. Not sure what that all means then!

I'm the same ( apart from its miss giggles they enter lol) no doubt there's some explanation somewhere "

Maybe because you get turned on by the fact that miss giggles is getting turned on which would turn anyone one especially me

I have yet to be tempted by the dark side myself!

"i consider myself to be 100% straight but have been slightly swayed on the odd occasion when playing with cpls.

just being honest.

The dark side is seductive. Stay straight, my young Jedi."

Turn to the dark side my young padaone.

You never know it could be fun lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Straight as a nine bob note me

"I have yet to be tempted by the dark side myself! "

Me neither. Have no interest in same gender frolics.

Brighton - even Hove!

just being honest.

You never know it could be fun lol "

Especially when your lightsabre 'extends'.....

just being honest.

You never know it could be fun lol

Especially when your lightsabre 'extends'....."

Hahaha

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

And some bi's wonder why people have no bi men on their profiles if that is the mentality of some gay/bi men.

I would never dream of saying that all bi people are not really bi and that they are really straight, so why do some people say this about straight people is beyond me.

If people are happy to be bi, then I applaud them for finding their sexuality and enjoying it....it is a shame some can't accept that us straight people enjoy our sexuality too

"One of my fantasies is to have a MMF with two fully bi gents, a girl can dream, right? "

It's fun! Make it one of your resolutions for next year.

"

Gay guys get £50 for every 'straight' bloke they get to join the club. Us girlies get £20 for every 'straight' woman we turn.... Did you not read the newsletter?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Gay guys get £50 for every 'straight' bloke they get to join the club. Us girlies get £20 for every 'straight' woman we turn.... Did you not read the newsletter? "

fuck their are some I would pay £50 to stay straight

Gay guys get £50 for every 'straight' bloke they get to join the club. Us girlies get £20 for every 'straight' woman we turn.... Did you not read the newsletter?

fuck their are some I would pay £50 to stay straight"

Typo? Fuck their arse....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Typo? Fuck their arse.... "

oops... there

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Someone on here once said there is a spectrum of sexuality, ranging from 100% straight to 100% Gay which I think has a lot of truth to it. Some people will move along the spectrum at certain times of their life, some a little, some a lot, and some just to experiment...but some will remain completely at either end with no interest in deviating at all. All part of what makes life (and FAB) interesting"

Sounds like one of mine. I still hold by it, bare in mind the spectrum starts at '100% straight' as well...

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

What do people think?"

What poppycock!

Typo? Fuck their arse....

oops... there "

Lol sorry no I wasn't being spelling police. I read it fast...

Fuck their ar(s)e some....

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

if there were no straight guys, why do groups like Status Quo exist

Kylie

"

Totally agree and well said.

I think that person is living in a dream world

I remember a conversation in a club once about bi men

A woman i was talking to said if men take anal off a woman with a strap on hes bi

Now correct me if im wrong but i thought being bi was dependent on what gender you shagged not a sexual act?

Some people have some strange _iews

"I have found that in most people, sexuality is a fluid, constantly evolving beast, based on innumerable factors and combinations of factors.

I do think it's possible to be 100% straight, either through genuine preference, or conditioning, but that could change at any point. That's not say it will. Whether that's down to not encountering the right temptation, or to being absolutely straight and untemptable is impossible to know for sure.

It's also possible to behave 100% straight but not think entirely straight."

"if there were no straight guys, why do groups like Status Quo exist

Kylie "

Francis Rossi is bi.

By *idsmateyMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Yes utter rubbish.. However, a family friend of mine in his forties, had been married for twenty odd years suddenly left his wife for a guy.. When I spoke with him.. He admitted he never had found any attraction to men at all until he developed a relationship with a male work colleague..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Kylie

Francis Rossi is bi.

"

is he ?, oh bloody hell

Kylie

Francis Rossi is bi.

is he ?, oh bloody hell "

Actually, no!! LOL. That was tongue in cheek.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Kylie

Francis Rossi is bi.

is he ?, oh bloody hell

Actually, no!! LOL. That was tongue in cheek."

phew......... I thought 2 tone/double denim was on it's way back

thank you...

What a load of crap. I'd have hoped for better from a sista!

Course they are.. thats like saying all ladies are bi?????

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

What do people think?"

The biggest load of utter bollocks ive ever heard

south east

"Course they are.. thats like saying all ladies are bi????? "

Are they not like ?

"Course they are.. thats like saying all ladies are bi?????

Are they not like ? "

No...Just curious lol..

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

If this is true I don't know what the fuck I have been doing all my life.

Hey ho, I suppose I better get on board, so come on fellas do you want a piece of this?

Sounds like wishful thinking to me!

What do people think?"

From what your have said I think or conclude that your friend and/or the transvestite has limited experience of men and basing their theory on a very very small number of people. I do think there are people who genuinely believe it though from what experience they have had.

We're straight, we're alrate, get used to it!

OP - think your TV friend may be purporting a status quo as she wishes it would be, rather than how it actually is.

I am 51, and have been confident of my sexuality since a key moment in my life when I was 15. At that moment I realised that I was 100% straight, had not the slightest interest in emotional or physical relations with another man, but - crucially - felt no sense of abhorrence toward those who did.

As a result, in swinging, I have never had a problem with any part of me coming into contact with any part of another guys body without it having any form of sexual attraction or arousal for me. I am confident with who I am. Simple as that.

However, I DO think there are a huge number of guys who are NOT confident with their sexuality. I learned a lot more about this when I worked on a project with the Prison Service in the 90's which began with the premise that virtually all crime involving physical violence against the person, had a grounding in a question of sexual orientation (i.e. the wrestling with thoughts and desires the 'owner' cannot cope with)

I couldn't begin to put a figure on what %age of males are fully straight, no more than anyone could put a figure on how many were gay. But all I can say is there is a very large %age who, often, go through their entire lives in a state of turmoil as they have not been able to express, confront or get in touch with their true orientation. I feel genuinely sorry for guys in that position.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

There was a bloke fairly recently who was a self confessed '100% red blooded male' who was knocked out after a silly prank rolling down a bank. When he regained conciousness he was exactly the same save for one major difference... he was now gay and didn't fancy women at all.

Psycologists were all over him as soon as they found out.

"OP - think your TV friend may be purporting a status quo as she wishes it would be, rather than how it actually is.

I am 51, and have been confident of my sexuality since a key moment in my life when I was 15. At that moment I realised that I was 100% straight, had not the slightest interest in emotional or physical relations with another man, but - crucially - felt no sense of abhorrence toward those who did.

As a result, in swinging, I have never had a problem with any part of me coming into contact with any part of another guys body without it having any form of sexual attraction or arousal for me. I am confident with who I am. Simple as that.

However, I DO think there are a huge number of guys who are NOT confident with their sexuality. I learned a lot more about this when I worked on a project with the Prison Service in the 90's which began with the premise that virtually all crime involving physical violence against the person, had a grounding in a question of sexual orientation (i.e. the wrestling with thoughts and desires the 'owner' cannot cope with)

I couldn't begin to put a figure on what %age of males are fully straight, no more than anyone could put a figure on how many were gay. But all I can say is there is a very large %age who, often, go through their entire lives in a state of turmoil as they have not been able to express, confront or get in touch with their true orientation. I feel genuinely sorry for guys in that position.

"

Oh gawd! Don't say Status Quo are benders too

"OP - think your TV friend may be purporting a status quo as she wishes it would be, rather than how it actually is.

Oh gawd! Don't say Status Quo are benders too "

PMSL!!! Already covered that in this thread!!!

"There was a bloke fairly recently who was a self confessed '100% red blooded male' who was knocked out after a silly prank rolling down a bank. When he regained conciousness he was exactly the same save for one major difference... he was now gay and didn't fancy women at all.

Psycologists were all over him as soon as they found out. "

Gay psychologists..?????

"There was a bloke fairly recently who was a self confessed '100% red blooded male' who was knocked out after a silly prank rolling down a bank. When he regained conciousness he was exactly the same save for one major difference... he was now gay and didn't fancy women at all.

Gay psychologists..?????

"

Give em a white coat and they think they can probe anything

Gay psychologists..?????

Give em a white coat and they think they can probe anything "

Spat me f***in tea out!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"If this is true I don't know what the fuck I have been doing all my life.

Hey ho, I suppose I better get on board, so come on fellas do you want a piece of this? "

cough cough.....

I do think you promised yourself to me

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Hey ho, I suppose I better get on board, so come on fellas do you want a piece of this?

cough cough.....

I do think you promised yourself to me"

Oops my bad bro!

Lay off dudes (and quit the PMs) I promised to another!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

cough cough.....

Oops my bad bro!

Lay off dudes (and quit the PMs) I promised to another!"

now unclench that butt so I get to see what is mine for the picking........ oops pricking

south east

cough cough.....

I do think you promised yourself to me"

Oooh does that mean ive slipped off the Viewmeisters radar... yayyyy

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

cough cough.....

Oooh does that mean ive slipped off the Viewmeisters radar... yayyyy "

no, I like MMM

cough cough.....

no, I like MMM"

Can I watch? I'm sure Bunkie-boy wouldn't mind.

By *insfordcoupleCouple  over a year ago

winsford cheshire

Carl is 100% straight and i know that for a fact xx

In a word : bollocks !

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I couldn't touch another cock for a million quid !

Guess that makes me str8

"I couldn't touch another cock for a million quid !

Guess that makes me str8"

Would you go halves if I touched it for ya ?

Cap d agde,France

Guess that makes me str8

Would you go halves if I touched it for ya ? "

Deal !

Guess that makes me str8

Deal ! "

Do you mean you will touch Mr Cap's cock for half a million?

And he said he wouldn't be gay for pay

Guess that makes me str8

Deal !

And he said he wouldn't be gay for pay "

Artful - for half a mil, I'd even touch yours me old soap

I am 100% straight

Cap d agde,France

Guess that makes me str8

Deal !

Artful - for half a mil, I'd even touch yours me old soap "

No artful he said he'd touch yours for half a million and then split it with me

south east

cough cough.....

no, I like MMM

Can I watch? I'm sure Bunkie-boy wouldn't mind. "

I couldnt just keep quiet and not draw attention to myself could I grrrr damn you mobile internet

Guess that makes me str8

Deal !

Artful - for half a mil, I'd even touch yours me old soap "

Not without you visiting a f*cking good dentist you wont

"

What do people think?"

I think he's talking out of his arse

Straight here... no chance of me kissing a bloke or sucking him off, not never!!

personally even the thought of playing in anyway with another guy makes my skin crawl

Cap d agde,France

Guess that makes me str8

Deal !

Artful - for half a mil, I'd even touch yours me old soap

Not without you visiting a f*cking good dentist you wont "

He could afford a god dentist with half a million quid

» Add a new message to this topic