FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Head turning partners

Head turning partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Supposed to be working, but chatting seems a much better option this aft

We were talking about the rugby player that was on 'take me out' the other week and how all 30 women left their lights on.

My colleagues comments were that she wouldn't want a BF who was THAT good looking as she wouldn't want everyone else looking at him, she would struggle to trust him and would be uncomfy with him turning heads.

She will openly admit to being the jealous type and is ultra cautious when guys pay her attention, especially if she fancies him.

Obviously this is only her thinking and other people might have different ideas of the situation.

So my question is, would you want a partner who was a head turner ?

If yes, why ? and if not, why not ?

Or, have you had a partner that was (or indeed, is) a headturner and what were your experiences of it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went out with a girl, who was stunning. I'd see guys checking her out as they passed in cars etc.

That did'nt bother me, but when you go the toilet and come back to some guy tyring to chat your girlfriend up thats annoying.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

ermmmm I have been out with some pretty boys and to be frank they did my head in.. Give a man's man any day...

amy seems to turn quite alot of head i dont mind it the only thing that annoys me is the messages we get saying "andy is a lucky guy" we understand they are saying it as a compliment to her but its also an insult to me basicly "your not good enough mate"

apart from that not too bothered :P

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I went out with a girl, who was stunning. I'd see guys checking her out as they passed in cars etc.

That did'nt bother me, but when you go the toilet and come back to some guy tyring to chat your girlfriend up thats annoying."

had the same thing and everyone used to comment oh ur wth karen arnt u shes so fit, and u think yeah mate calm down shes my mrs can be annoying bt who dont like havin a stunner on your arm as u walk in a room or party etc

"amy seems to turn quite alot of head i dont mind it the only thing that annoys me is the messages we get saying "andy is a lucky guy" we understand they are saying it as a compliment to her but its also an insult to me basicly "your not good enough mate"

apart from that not too bothered :P"

Yeah totally understand that, I used to get, "take care of her" and "you know how lucky you are" like I'm Shrek or something lol

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ive not seen the show .. who is this Addonis ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Surely it wouldnt matter if they where a head turner. If someone has it in their makeup to cheat no matter how they look then they will cheat.

Just cause someone is goodlooking there not going to run of with someone unless they have that makeup.

Think id quite like it if women looked at the person i was with.

Oh and insecure/jealous women will be like that whatever their partners look like

"I went out with a girl, who was stunning. I'd see guys checking her out as they passed in cars etc.

That did'nt bother me, but when you go the toilet and come back to some guy tyring to chat your girlfriend up thats annoying. had the same thing and everyone used to comment oh ur wth karen arnt u shes so fit, and u think yeah mate calm down shes my mrs can be annoying bt who dont like havin a stunner on your arm as u walk in a room or party etc "

Yeah pros beat the cons.

"ive not seen the show .. who is this Addonis ?"

he was a rugby player for salford reds

after all rounds, all 30 women still had their lights on

i don't watch the programme (mainly cos i can't stick paddy mcguinness), but it was covered on the regional news round here which is where i spotted the story

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"amy seems to turn quite alot of head i dont mind it the only thing that annoys me is the messages we get saying "andy is a lucky guy" we understand they are saying it as a compliment to her but its also an insult to me basicly "your not good enough mate"

dont think u should take it like that if i said that it wld be a compliment to her yes bt nt a detrement to u at all

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm not insecure. Whether they're a "headturner" or not doesn't come into the equation. It's their attention to me.

If they're plain/drop dead gorgeous but don't show me attention - I could care less...it's all about me!

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

My hubby used to be a real head turner and on one hand it makes yo proud and smug and on the other it can be horrid if you're the jealous type.

I am the jealous type although moreso now than I used to be.

I think it depends a lot on thier confidence, if they're easily flattered that could easily lead to a damn good reason to feel jealous. If they're confident and casual then it's water off a ducks back and you can probably trust them.

M has always said he is proud that I turn heads, proud that I am with him and he has the smug feeling of she's mine.

"Surely it wouldnt matter if they where a head turner. If someone has it in their makeup to cheat no matter how they look then they will cheat.

Just cause someone is goodlooking there not going to run of with someone unless they have that makeup.

Think id quite like it if women looked at the person i was with.

Oh and insecure/jealous women will be like that whatever their partners look like"

........as long as their head doesn't turn 360 and they vomit I don't mind.

head turner...

"look at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

could be positive or negative

By *ugartitsandhimCouple  over a year ago

North West

MrsD is a real head turner and when we first got together it really bothered me BUT that was my problem not her's she is 48 years old yet only looks in her mid thirty's.

11 years on I am now more than OK about other guys looking at her and am proud to be with her and very lucky to have such a stunning wife.

Swinging would really sorts out if there was any jealous feeling but i love watching her with others and not a jot of jealousy just lust

"Supposed to be working, but chatting seems a much better option this aft

We were talking about the rugby player that was on 'take me out' the other week and how all 30 women left their lights on.

My colleagues comments were that she wouldn't want a BF who was THAT good looking as she wouldn't want everyone else looking at him, she would struggle to trust him and would be uncomfy with him turning heads.

She will openly admit to being the jealous type and is ultra cautious when guys pay her attention, especially if she fancies him.

Obviously this is only her thinking and other people might have different ideas of the situation.

So my question is, would you want a partner who was a head turner ?

If yes, why ? and if not, why not ?

Or, have you had a partner that was (or indeed, is) a headturner and what were your experiences of it ?"

nik gets a lot attention when we visit sex clubs equally from men and women,when she is out with her mates she also does.

i trust her so it doesnt bother me.

an ex was the same,but i didnt trust her so it was a different situation,ended up dumping her

How do guys who share their girlfriends feel about it, surely they don't get jealous ?

By *aninthemiddleMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Just go with people who make people turn and look away from them ull always look good then lol

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not claiming to be a head turner by any stretch of the imagination but people do look, men and women. Mr N says he just thinks "you can look all you want but I'm f#####g her" or words to that effect lol so I suppose you could say he's proud.

Women check him out a lot too and I enjoy it, it's a compliment to him and who wouldn't want their loved one complimented?

I had a hot girlfriend once. She was a head turner. Not really any hot blokes. Well to me they were all hot, both the men and women. But my taste may not be the same as other people's.

My girlfriend used to get chatted up but it didn't bother me. I wouldn't purposely seek out a head turner. I like the person firstly. Their looks etc are secondary to their personality.

" Not really any hot blokes. "

I am not sure how I should take this remark !

I think you need to alter your statement to 'Not really any hot blokes (apart from Bussy)'

" Not really any hot blokes.

I think you need to alter your statement to 'Not really any hot blokes (apart from Bussy)' "

Well surely that goes without saying! That Bussy bloke is sex on legs. I think I scared him off though, haven't seen him on for aaaages.

" Not really any hot blokes.

I think you need to alter your statement to 'Not really any hot blokes (apart from Bussy)'

Well surely that goes without saying! That Bussy bloke is sex on legs. I think I scared him off though, haven't seen him on for aaaages. "

Sex on little legs

apart from that not too bothered :P dont think u should take it like that if i said that it wld be a compliment to her yes bt nt a detrement to u at all "

well they dont know what we are like and if you ask amy she thinks she is really lucky to have me they can say she is fit without having to put me down at the same time :P

apart from that not too bothered :P dont think u should take it like that if i said that it wld be a compliment to her yes bt nt a detrement to u at all

well they dont know what we are like and if you ask amy she thinks she is really lucky to have me they can say she is fit without having to put me down at the same time :P

"

i have encountered this

i have had both 'what are you doing with him ?' and 'i assume he must be rich - there must be some reason you're with him'

i have also had people walk up and quite blatantly give a phone number whilst i am sat there

how anyone thinks this could possibly turn the situation positive for them is beyond me

if i had a very good looking partner i would think myself lucky to have him.

lots of average looking men cheat on their partners anyway.

you can forgive a person for a lot if there gorgeous to look at, i should imagine.

if your with someone just because of the way you look then you would have problems because you can have health problems and lose your looks very quickly as well as getting old and pregnancy.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

we both headturners so no probs

"we both headturners so no probs "

yeah, seen the way u BOTH look at me...

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I turn heads allllll the time.

The wrinkles, dreadlocks, stretched earlobe and being power dressed does it.

That did'nt bother me, but when you go the toilet and come back to some guy tyring to chat your girlfriend up thats annoying. had the same thing and everyone used to comment oh ur wth karen arnt u shes so fit, and u think yeah mate calm down shes my mrs can be annoying bt who dont like havin a stunner on your arm as u walk in a room or party etc "

Absolutely mate ...it can be one of the best feelings in the world - yep take a look, because she's coming home with me.

I much prefer the shy girl next door types that actually have no idea they're absolutely stunning - they don't thrive on attention in the way some girls do but they're still absolutely gorgeous

I can't say I've been out with a head turner as I go for personality before looks but the way I look at it is everyone I have been out with has been stunning in there own way to me

I have been told that I am a head turner.. I don't see it myself..

"I have been told that I am a head turner.. I don't see it myself.. "

Is that when you drink too much and go all exorcist on everyone

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oh you so very much are

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Im more of a head turn awayer

Had one ex who imagined everyone was checking me out. It was all bollocks. He was just a very jealous and insecure person and attempted (and suceeded) to mentally abuse me to destroy any confidence I had in the end

He turned it to make me think people thought I was fat and ugly. I was a size 12 at the time. If only he could see me now lol

"Im more of a head turn awayer

Had one ex who imagined everyone was checking me out. It was all bollocks. He was just a very jealous and insecure person and attempted (and suceeded) to mentally abuse me to destroy any confidence I had in the end

He turned it to make me think people thought I was fat and ugly. I was a size 12 at the time. If only he could see me now lol"

I fear my niece has just married someone like that.

I offered her a lift home last night from my mums and the whole journey home he was messaging her asking why I was bringing her and not her grandad.

She said cos it's cold as I was going home anyway what was the point in grandad getting cold and going out when he didn't need to.

His response was 'well he never has before - something is not right' WTF !

I have enough confidence in myself to know that if my gorgeous wife wanted to be with someone else she wouldn't have agreed to marry me. Love them too little and risk losing them, love too much and you inevitably will.

He turned it to make me think people thought I was fat and ugly. I was a size 12 at the time. If only he could see me now lol

I offered her a lift home last night from my mums and the whole journey home he was messaging her asking why I was bringing her and not her grandad.

She said cos it's cold as I was going home anyway what was the point in grandad getting cold and going out when he didn't need to.

His response was 'well he never has before - something is not right' WTF !"

and you didn't knock his fucking lights out for suggesting something was going on with your own niece? I'd have kicked 7 bells of shit out of him!

"I have been told that I am a head turner.. I don't see it myself..

Oh you so very much are "

Thanks xx

walk past the mirror and give urself a shifty but sexy look..then u'll see it heheheeh x

"

and you didn't knock his fucking lights out for suggesting something was going on with your own niece? I'd have kicked 7 bells of shit out of him! "

kicking 7 bells out of anyone isn't my style

I'd say Tor is a head turner she certainly turned mine! she's constantly having random men hitting on her. To be honest I find it amusing as I trust her.

I hope you are wrong. Its awful how some minds work.

I'm a head turner!!! People tend to look at me and turn there heads away

That rings alarm bells with me. Keep an eye on her but don't slag him off to her as it will push her away from you. Be there for her. Emotional/ mental abuse is utterly crap. They start with comments like that, then before you know it they are in your brain and you think you're going nuts.

I'll send you a link. xx

His response was 'well he never has before - something is not right' WTF !

That rings alarm bells with me. Keep an eye on her but don't slag him off to her as it will push her away from you. Be there for her. Emotional/ mental abuse is utterly crap. They start with comments like that, then before you know it they are in your brain and you think you're going nuts.

I'll send you a link. xx"

I would not read it that way. They may just mean that you are a lucky guy and that they are simply jealous in a good way.

I only just realised that my other half doesn't appreciate being told by other guys that I am gorgeous ( I'm not )!! He says he doesn't need to be told I am beautiful he KNOWS I am. But I am regularly told what a great guy I am with, good looking, great personality & I always agree because he is.

I have never been a head turner, in fact more often than not, I`m just under the radar, I`m easily missed, ho hum could be worse I suppose, Icould be stunning and never get a minutes peace

» Add a new message to this topic