FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Giving a bj

Giving a bj

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewcouplemids OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Why do people insist on condoms for sex but still give a blow job unprotected is this the norm and isn't it just as risky as sex without a condom just want to hear how people deal with this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people insist on condoms for sex but still give a blow job unprotected is this the norm and isn't it just as risky as sex without a condom just want to hear how people deal with this "

I have often thought about that as well, I do not swallow or have anything on my face, but then it only takes one drop to cause a problem....

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Cos sucking a cock with a condom on is like sucking a deflated balloon, it tastes and feels vile and as far as I know and other threads onthe subject often confirm this, oral sex has less (not none I know) risks than bareback sex

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Why do people insist on condoms for sex but still give a blow job unprotected is this the norm and isn't it just as risky as sex without a condom just want to hear how people deal with this

I have often thought about that as well, I do not swallow or have anything on my face, but then it only takes one drop to cause a problem.... "

If you have an open blood pathway...

So ulcers and bleeding gums and any other cuts and abrasions.

There is also a risk of things like gonorrhea (I've seen that in the throat and it's gross) and a few other things.

But it is still considered a relatively low risk. Just ensure that you go for regular sexual health checks and ask for throat swabs to be take too.

My clinic said the risks with oral sex are much lower. The highest risk is hep B so they innoculated me against that.

Most risks are lower. It tastes disgusting. You can get barriers for oral.

If you want the have belt and braces try the Non Latex Skyns...they taste ok...xx

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 14/12/12 07:50:15]

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"Why do people insist on condoms for sex but still give a blow job unprotected is this the norm and isn't it just as risky as sex without a condom just want to hear how people deal with this "

OK sexual health is very very important! No mistaking that but I trust you're also wearing gloves because the number of times I see grubby fingers with unkempt dirty jagged nails (perfect for causing small cuts and abrasions) with nictotene staining and with small cuts that are clearly penetrating both pussy are arse and back again!

Don't get me started about some people's dental hygene! No excuse for unclean teeth and breath that can peel paint!

» Add a new message to this topic