FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lady santa outfits

lady santa outfits

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sexy or not?

I find them really awful and think anything with fur or feathers should be kept away from moisture of a sexual nature. But my local sex shop is selling tons of the lil outfits.

Am I alone in disliking them...please don't tell me any of my buddies is going to surprise me with a santaslut camisole...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The fake white beards always put me off.

surely if any 'moisture of a sexual nature' as you so politely put it came into contact with feathers or fur the logic would be to wash it, just like anything else that came into contact with 'moisture of a sexual nature'

"surely if any 'moisture of a sexual nature' as you so politely put it came into contact with feathers or fur the logic would be to wash it, just like anything else that came into contact with 'moisture of a sexual nature'"

Yes but neither washes well! Feathers go funny and fur loses that softness

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I personally don't like any outfits of that nature.. Santa, Plastic Nurses and Schoolgirl.

Different stroke I guess.

perhaps the outfit just serves as a bit of role play and to tease. Just whip if off before the serious action starts

Can see what you mean about the fur trim not washing well.. must be said its never really crossed my mind before lol

Only used mine for photo purposes lol

"perhaps the outfit just serves as a bit of role play and to tease. Just whip if off before the serious action starts

"

If I'm going for role play I think I'll need a latex elf outfit to sit on Santa's knee...

Ohhh so many Xmas innuendos in my head today!

By *he one in the middleMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Sexy or not?

I find them really awful and think anything with fur or feathers should be kept away from moisture of a sexual nature. But my local sex shop is selling tons of the lil outfits.

Am I alone in disliking them...please don't tell me any of my buddies is going to surprise me with a santaslut camisole... "

It would not be on you very long so nothing to bother about if it was me with you x

I find an awful lot of themed outfits tacky too, and prefer a minimal approach to festive sexiness - ie, something like a woman in a bright red thong wearing a Santa hat would do nicely.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

seen some very sexy ones !

"I find an awful lot of themed outfits tacky too, and prefer a minimal approach to festive sexiness - ie, something like a woman in a bright red thong wearing a Santa hat would do nicely."

It depends on the lady. You would not want to see me in just a thong and a Santa hat, I guarantee!

"I find an awful lot of themed outfits tacky too, and prefer a minimal approach to festive sexiness - ie, something like a woman in a bright red thong wearing a Santa hat would do nicely.

It depends on the lady. You would not want to see me in just a thong and a Santa hat, I guarantee!"

You're right. Take the hat off - its just gilding the Lilly!

"I find an awful lot of themed outfits tacky too, and prefer a minimal approach to festive sexiness - ie, something like a woman in a bright red thong wearing a Santa hat would do nicely."

99p shop has lovely big red bows, one or two would do the job nicely.

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

I would say I like the look and feel of them, but practically they are probably a bit of a nightmare after the first use

By *msmithWoman  over a year ago

bristol

I was thinking of getting a really sexy but classy red dress (lots of cleavage, knee length and fitted) and wear it with a Santa hat. That way I can actually wear the dress at other times too and not just xmas..

I like the classy knee length dresses that becomes shorter as the night goes by.. Sexy and disheveled..

"surely if any 'moisture of a sexual nature' as you so politely put it came into contact with feathers or fur the logic would be to wash it, just like anything else that came into contact with 'moisture of a sexual nature'

Yes but neither washes well! Feathers go funny and fur loses that softness "

yes but santa outfits are time limited really arent they. They dont need regular washing. In fact its only really for a one night wear and then throw away, Id say.

I do have feathered corsets though and I have them dry cleaned. They dont seem at all damaged. The worst thing is going in the shop with them and then picking them up afterwards.

But in answer to the question, then no Im not a santa dress fan. Not because of the cleaning aspect but because of the non imaginative aspect of wearing one. I dont like looking like a clone.

By *juk72Man  over a year ago

Reading

"seen some very sexy ones ! "

Seen or have got????

Got mine so i could do a pic for my bf who is away for xmas and dont really care if people like it or not. He did and thats all that matters to me xxx

» Add a new message to this topic