FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Time Travellers Companion

The Time Travellers Companion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvictus OP   Man  over a year ago

Beeston

For some time now the time-space-continuum-wormhole-thready-thingies have been unbalanced by the fact Funky Monkey has a trusted companion and side-kick in the form of the wise but deviant Soxy.

This has troubled me and the Galactic Temporal Service for some time.

After contacting a recruitment agency (the same on who supples Bond villians with their minions) I am delighted to announce the vacancy has been filled.

My new companion and side-kick is

*drum roll*

....JodieXD...

...the forums may experience some technical difficulties hence forth. Do not ajust you Tacyon relays...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shit!

I had some great suggestions for time travelling companions for you - largely gleaned from recent forum posts!

And I was going to leave it entirely up to you as to which alternate universe/timestream you could accidentally lose them in!

Sure you couldn't use some extra help?

Beeston

Ta-da!

*ahem!* Forum cue!

"For some time now the time-space-continuum-wormhole-thready-thingies have been unbalanced by the fact Funky Monkey has a trusted companion and side-kick in the form of the wise but deviant Soxy.

This has troubled me and the Galactic Temporal Service for some time.

After contacting a recruitment agency (the same on who supples Bond villians with their minions) I am delighted to announce the vacancy has been filled.

My new companion and side-kick is

*drum roll*

....JodieXD...

...the forums may experience some technical difficulties hence forth. Do not ajust you Tacyon relays...

"

Sheeeeezzzzz Viccy-boi-boi-boi....

I've heard it called some things in my time....But!!!..... seriously dude, is this the right place to tell everyone you've finally had your "vacancy filled".

Oh-my-word......

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

OMG!!!

Don't call Soxy a side-kick!!!

He will be a bloody nightmare for weeks!

He insists on being called 'co-timetraveller' even though its MY machine!

Beeston

"OMG!!!

He insists on being called 'co-timetraveller' even though its MY machine! "

I'm a bit worried about this one mate. The contracts signed now but I've only just noticed Jodie has filled her alignment is as 'chaotic evil'

Any lawyers in the house?

Well hang on, if Soxy is getting equality I

bloody want it too!

I'm not being a companion if she's a co-time traveller. Nobody puts Jodie in a time and relative dimensions in space corner. :-/

Beeston

"Well hang on, if Soxy is getting equality I

bloody want it too!

I'm not being a companion if she's a co-time traveller. Nobody puts Jodie in a time and relative dimensions in space corner. :-/"

FFS! The will want a union next!!

in the night garden

bloody want it too!

I'm not being a companion if she's a co-time traveller. Nobody puts Jodie in a time and relative dimensions in space corner. :-/"

Eeeeeesh hark at her!

"OMG!!!

He insists on being called 'co-timetraveller' even though its MY machine! "

If anyone is looking for me I’ve be sulking behind the cosmic converter…….!.

Sorry.... make that....I'll be sulking behind "Funky's cosmic converter"........

I can't be your sidekick cos I work alone. The Q Continuum won't allow halfbreeds and red necks so alas you'll have to stick to warp speed. Sorry. That's how it is.

Beeston

bloody want it too!

...and you missed your cue!! You're a time travellors comp... co-whatfuckingever now!

Try and be on time in the past/present/future!!

I shall withdraw my labor and....err no that won't work.....aha, next time we're stuck in an interdimensional rift because you won't admit you can't read a map properly then don't expect help from me!

Bloody time travellers. Now when are we off to fix it so Simon Cowell is never born?

Beeston

The only reason me and Funky prefer deviants like you as "co-time travellers" is the map reading!

Now I've moved your stuff into Stateroom 20145 on deck 87, the sequined dresses sre okay but the glittery shoes have gone to glitter heaven via the plasma exhaust outlets.

Then the next place we materialize better be in the middle of a Harvey Nics or I shall do something unpleasant on the control console.

Beeston

If you bring any more glitter on board we ain't goin' nowhere sweetheart!!

Right, lets flush the irridium tubes out, get the frission chamber all sparkling and the HUD on the Meson Accelerator needs ajusting too.

...and no 'Oh no! I broke a nail' crap this time. It's not covered under sick pay!!

Ok, but I'm in the middle of Feng-shui- ing the drive room. I really need to set it up for maximum negativity.

Beeston

"Ok, but I'm in the middle of Feng-shui- ing the drive room. I really need to set it up for maximum negativity. "

Da fuck?

Look, if I'm going to help wreak havoc across space and time then the drive room needs to be giving off a "welcome to DFS, we now own your soul" vibe, rather than a nice organic "looking like a family run antique store" feeling.

Beeston

...and what's wrong with stuffed animals, carraige clocks and my ancient battles of Greece dioramas pray tell?!

in the night garden

"...and what's wrong with stuffed animals, carraige clocks and my ancient battles of Greece dioramas pray tell?!

"

It's chintzy bro its fucking chintzy! and altogether too close to Norman Bates' office with all that stuffed shit.

I've been so dying to get that off my chest, thanks Jodie, Phew!

Beeston

"Shit!

I had some great suggestions for time travelling companions for you - largely gleaned from recent forum posts!

And I was going to leave it entirely up to you as to which alternate universe/timestream you could accidentally lose them in!

Sure you couldn't use some extra help? "

I could always chuck them in cargo hold 12 with the allosaurus, is that any good?

"...and what's wrong with stuffed animals, carraige clocks and my ancient battles of Greece dioramas pray tell?!

It's chintzy bro its fucking chintzy! and altogether too close to Norman Bates' office with all that stuffed shit.

I've been so dying to get that off my chest, thanks Jodie, Phew!"

And frankly it's a little bit, well, 19th century gay. I've checked those Greek diaramas, those men are definitely not fighting. Or if they are, they have lost important bits of armor.

Get shot of it into either the nearest black hole or Oscar Wilde's living room.

Beeston

I've been so dying to get that off my chest, thanks Jodie, Phew!

And frankly it's a little bit, well, 19th century gay. I've checked those Greek diaramas, those men are definitely not fighting. Or if they are, they have lost important bits of armor.

Get shot of it into either the nearest black hole or Oscar Wilde's living room. "

Okay! Okay!! I'll put in the library on deck 62.

I suppose it will all go with the mahogany desk and leather sofa... bloody hell! I'm doing it now

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Does Jodie XD handle your diary for the boyfriend experience as well? Is this now available in any time/space/dimension?

» Add a new message to this topic