FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oops.....

Oops.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londeCaz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Just had a message on Facebook from a friend responding to an invite I sent out for my Mam's birthday party...got chatting about me going into hospital for my hip replacement and I mentioned that a friend was hopefully going to be visiting me the night before so's we could give the old joint a last thrashing - couple more messages went back and forth before I realised we were actually in a conversation with the other 17 people I'd included in the invite (sister's father-in-law, cousins, brother's in-laws as well as friends etc...) What's the betting I'll get a few knowing looks at Mam's party???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

That is very funny. Were your old school teachers on the list too?

I was just about to start a "good wishes to the Humper's hip" thread but this is funnier.

"That is very funny. Were your old school teachers on the list too?

I was just about to start a "good wishes to the Humper's hip" thread but this is funnier.

"

Thanks Lickety...no old teachers on the list fortunately (though they probably wouldn't be at all surprised!) Just had another look at the message and it's got a "seen by" almost all of the original recipients! Ah well, c'est la vie - will just have to live with the nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more grins that I might get - damn good job I'm a brazen hussy eh?

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Well, you could always say "You didn't honestly think that I...... You actually fell for it? Hahaha"...

Or some-such nonsense...

"That is very funny. Were your old school teachers on the list too?

Thanks Lickety...no old teachers on the list fortunately (though they probably wouldn't be at all surprised!) Just had another look at the message and it's got a "seen by" almost all of the original recipients! Ah well, c'est la vie - will just have to live with the nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more grins that I might get - damn good job I'm a brazen hussy eh? "

Or as suggested above. You could also say that you wanted to make sure it was fully used up as a hip before getting a new one.

"Well, you could always say "You didn't honestly think that I...... You actually fell for it? Hahaha"...

Or some-such nonsense..."

Might give that a go Maybe 10% of the recipients MIGHT believe it - the other 90% will probably piss themselves laughing

" You could also say that you wanted to make sure it was fully used up as a hip before getting a new one."

I've donated the old one for revisions or research - I've now got a vision in my head of a possessed hip joint forcing some poor spinster of the parish to join Fab and indulge in all sorts of depravities...lucky bitch

" You could also say that you wanted to make sure it was fully used up as a hip before getting a new one.

I've donated the old one for revisions or research - I've now got a vision in my head of a possessed hip joint forcing some poor spinster of the parish to join Fab and indulge in all sorts of depravities...lucky bitch "

And then you'll meet her at Bi Bi Blackpool or something and she'll tell you she's ok on her back and knees.

Oh bugger...even though I deleted the conversation soon as my mate told me I could actually do that, my cousin's husband must have seen it and has just sent me a message telling me to enjoy myself tomorrow, and he'll catch up with me in the new year...not another bloody married local stalker! I've mailed him back saying it will be great to see him, my cousin and the kids if they want to pop round, hopefully that'll give him the right message

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Go check it again Caz I just made it twice as bad

"Go check it again Caz I just made it twice as bad "

He sez wear that onesie and your Santa beard and he'll be putty in your hands (bloody pervert!)...I'll do the pix and video

Has the countdown begun for the last fandango for your hip or for your op?

I think you should post a message after orgasm on Facebook to keep everyone up to date on the progress of your meet.

"Has the countdown begun for the last fandango for your hip or for your op?

I think you should post a message after orgasm on Facebook to keep everyone up to date on the progress of your meet."

'kin 'ell...I hope the orgasms will keep on coming till I'm nil by mouth so you lot can sod off if you think I'm gonna post after every one

"Has the countdown begun for the last fandango for your hip or for your op?

I think you should post a message after orgasm on Facebook to keep everyone up to date on the progress of your meet.

'kin 'ell...I hope the orgasms will keep on coming till I'm nil by mouth so you lot can sod off if you think I'm gonna post after every one "

Have a few for me too please. Enjoy and let us know if you need cheering up after the op.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck xxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good luck with the op - this lot has made me smile

» Add a new message to this topic