FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > After8 and expectations

After8 and expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all you lovely people! Me and my gorgeous girlfriend are thinking about going to after8, although we are highly sexual people, we do not swing yet!! We would love to get dressed up and go to After8 for a sexy night, but may or may not want to play with others. Is that acceptable and would we still have a hot sexy night? Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im sure you would. Go and enjoy!

Thanks for the reply. I take it that you are welcome to attend irrespective to whether you play or not? we are both very keen to go, if the atmosphere is relaxed enough x

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

As far as I'm aware you can just go and watch. Or play together with others watching. Or play privately or with others. Lots of options so just do what you feel comfortable with x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

You can go and not watch others and not play with each other either.

You don't even have to talk to each other or look at each other. Bit like being married.

That's warming thanks. We discussed watching others and maybe playing with each other while being watched, at least for the first visit. Wet the appetite so to speak lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been to after 8 club loads of time and they are all friendly people there. You go at your own pace and do only what you are comfortable with. If you mail me I can tell a friend who is staff there to look out for you. xx

Yeah thanks Granny crumpet, made me laugh!!! Although we aren't at that stage yet, we want to talk to each other and play with each other, in fact we can't stop playing with each other. Maybe one day though lol x

Thanks Gloria, that's nice. Will find out when we are going and give you a shout. You lot are making up our minds though, so been a great help. Ta x

most of the swinging clubs ive been to are very sociable and you are not expected to have sex, most like you to get into your sexy gear and men towels etc..before you enter the main club , but then its up to you wether you want to just look or join in,either way its a very horny experience

Thanks Kristina, looking forward to a horny experience now. So guys in boxers or towels? It's so easy for girls lol

I'm showing my naivety now

I was hoping for a discussion about after dinner mints

Yep it's not about after eight mints!! It's a serious question, so thanks for bringing it to humor !! Seriously we want to try a club, but are fearful that we don't want to immediately jump into bed with others! We do however want to play in others company and to watch others play. We may want to play in the future but don't want people getting the wrong idea!!

» Add a new message to this topic