FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are you interested or just being nice

Are you interested or just being nice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the most part I am a pretty polite person in the LS. If someone talk to me, I will respond politely. One thing I've noticed is that alot of people take that to mean interest in playing.

"Hello" and "thank you" are not invitations.

Believe me, if I'm interested in you, I will tell you. You won't have to guess. Until then, let's just enjoy our conversation.

Does this happen to others as well?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any response is usually taken as interest, yes.

Even "fuck off" will be read as "I'm not keen on the idea but I've replied to indicate I am open to being persuaded" half the time.

It's the reason there are so many threads about all the rude, uppity women who don't reply to messages.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"For the most part I am a pretty polite person in the LS. If someone talk to me, I will respond politely. One thing I've noticed is that alot of people take that to mean interest in playing.

Believe me, if I'm interested in you, I will tell you. You won't have to guess. Until then, let's just enjoy our conversation.

Does this happen to others as well?"

Er ... *quietly puts cock away*

Simple rule for guys, never assume and don't follow ladies around. Be polite, confident and chat and the ladies will make it clear if they want to go further.

A cheeky comment or wink here and there doesn't hurt either.

Never failed me yet

Beeston

"For the most part I am a pretty polite person in the LS. If someone talk to me, I will respond politely. One thing I've noticed is that alot of people take that to mean interest in playing.

Simple rule for guys, never assume and don't follow ladies around. Be polite, confident and chat and the ladies will make it clear if they want to go further.

Never failed me yet "

I assumed you meant in clubs there.

But not far off for PMs as well really.

I find I'm getting pissed off to the max at the moment.I try to reply to all the mail I receive BUT then they think I'm interested enough to say yes when I get the next one

Fancy a fuck tonight ?

Never failed me yet

I assumed you meant in clubs there.

But not far off for PMs as well really. "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I find I'm getting pissed off to the max at the moment.I try to reply to all the mail I receive BUT then they think I'm interested enough to say yes when I get the next one

Fancy a fuck tonight ?

"

Beeston

For messages I would say don't reply as a rule. If an especially nice message grabs you then a nice 'thanks but no thanks' might be worthy, but blokes don't expect a reply at all.

Don't let your politeness spoil it for you by feeling you need to spend hours replying each night.

"I find I'm getting pissed off to the max at the moment.I try to reply to all the mail I receive BUT then they think I'm interested enough to say yes when I get the next one

Fancy a fuck tonight ?

"

Trying to reply is usually fighting a losing battle. Most take even a clear no thanks as an invitation to message back again, and/or to try again every couple of weeks. And at the same time you get new messages from new people, so you're trying to reply to an ever increasing number of people. I can only keep up with exchanges with a few people at a time or I start losing track of who is who. And only being able to see the most recent page of messages makes things really difficult.

If you must try to reply, send a simple, clear message when saying no thanks and then block if they message again (or just block straight after saying no).

I used to try to reply to all messages but I was spending hours on here. And, of course, guys would see me in the online now list and I'd get more messages! When you're logging in at 3am to try to clear messages whilst most people are asleep (so can't send more!), there's something wrong! I gave up trying before it sent me batty.

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I find as the male half of a mf couple a lot of males, on line and in clubs think that a chat with me is a green light with my wife. I keep telling them she is in charge, she chooses who we play with, how far we'll go. But still some of them think because I'm polite they are going to get sex....

So it happens to us all, but single females are more open to that type of abuse...

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I find as the male half of a mf couple a lot of males, on line and in clubs think that a chat with me is a green light with my wife. I keep telling them she is in charge, she chooses who we play with, how far we'll go. But still some of them think because I'm polite they are going to get sex....

So it happens to us all, but single females are more open to that type of abuse..."

Totally agree. Its nice to be able to have a social side on this site. I find even in the forums if u try and have a decent conversation someone will always come along and make something sexual out of it, especially remarks towards a female like, oh I'd do this and that to ur sexy ass, even tho the topic is an interesting totally non sexual one. Yes this is a sex site but there is more to the people here than just sex objects. I certainly wouldn't call myself sex obsessed.

Untick all your 'looking for' boxes. It takes you off the search results.... No mail.....

It's much easier to go search what you're looking for than answering lots of mail from people you don't like.

Nowadays if I get a message asking if I would like to chat, and I happen to like the look of the profile/pics/etc., then I would inform the gent that I do not mind chatting, however, it does not necessarily lead to anything else.

I seldom get many mails after that, sorted.

"Nowadays if I get a message asking if I would like to chat, and I happen to like the look of the profile/pics/etc., then I would inform the gent that I do not mind chatting, however, it does not necessarily lead to anything else.

I seldom get many mails after that, sorted. "

We have the same thing as were quite happy to chat just for the social side ( and we make it clear were happy to JUST chat) to some thats seems to mean they can ask in a day or two days they just end up pestering and we have to block

"Totally agree. Its nice to be able to have a social side on this site. I find even in the forums if u try and have a decent conversation someone will always come along and make something sexual out of it, especially remarks towards a female like, oh I'd do this and that to ur sexy ass, even tho the topic is an interesting totally non sexual one. Yes this is a sex site but there is more to the people here than just sex objects. I certainly wouldn't call myself sex obsessed. "

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Its weird as I'm the opposite - as in people think I'm not interested because I tend not to make a move , but its tricky as I rarely know who's interested. So I follow a simple "green light" principle: "If she's interested, she'll make it as obvious as a green light!" lol.

"Any response is usually taken as interest, yes.

Even "fuck off" will be read as "I'm not keen on the idea but I've replied to indicate I am open to being persuaded" half the time.

It's the reason there are so many threads about all the rude, uppity women who don't reply to messages."

" I gave up trying before it sent me batty."

We think you may have been too late

Its weird as I'm the opposite - as in people think I'm not interested because I tend not to make a move , but its tricky as I rarely know who's interested. So I follow a simple "green light" principle: "If she's interested, she'll make it as obvious as a green light!" lol."

If I am interested in someone in a club, they know it.

If I am messaging someone I will say very clearly I want them,

I'm more than happy to stand and chat with people, and that is sometimes 'understood' as an invite, then I have to make it clear it's just a chat

Have only known one who after having it spelled out in front of him wouldn't get the message.

Fortunately the block button's actions are never mistaken

Wolf

not always. some people are the same as me, like to say hi i like your pictures, maybe think about meeting but not always want to.

Yep

Some ppl just don't get it, I had a guy msg me the other day asking me to meet, I politely told him, "sorry, but it seems you've been chatting to my friend who lives with me, I don't want to be treading on any toes"...he totally ignored it and said, well do YOU want to meet me tonight...priceless

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

What do you mean by "in the LS?"

" I gave up trying before it sent me batty.

We think you may have been too late "

I think you may have a point

Are guys really that sad that they follow / stalk women ?

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Yes. I've had it.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Fancy a fuck tonight ?

"

Oh go on then you charmer lol

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't currently want to talk to anyone. But being contrary I haven't hidden my profile, just told people on my status.

It's keeping me blackly amused by how many are saying hello and then telling me that they read my profile carefully...

That's as far as I take it before I block them.

Normally I'm fairly polite and say no thanks. But abnormal times mean I am taking my pleasure in different ways!

"Some ppl just don't get it, I had a guy msg me the other day asking me to meet, I politely told him, "sorry, but it seems you've been chatting to my friend who lives with me, I don't want to be treading on any toes"...he totally ignored it and said, well do YOU want to meet me tonight...priceless "

Who was that ? You never told me

Just as cheeky has the one who sent us bothe the same breakfast msg other week ! X

"Some ppl just don't get it, I had a guy msg me the other day asking me to meet, I politely told him, "sorry, but it seems you've been chatting to my friend who lives with me, I don't want to be treading on any toes"...he totally ignored it and said, well do YOU want to meet me tonight...priceless

Who was that ? You never told me

Just as cheeky has the one who sent us bothe the same breakfast msg other week ! X "

Btw exchanging a few messages with someone on here means nothing x

» Add a new message to this topic