FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Polygamy

Polygamy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I watched a Louis Theroux episode a while ago about a man who had many wives in Canada. It got me thinking, apart for the sex it could be a nightmare, imagine trying to remember two birthdays or two anniversaries. Trying to book a romantic table for three, whose going to sleep on the outsides, so my question is, what complications do you foresee in Polygamy and would you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is one of other halfs fave fantasies so he has though A LOT about it!

Apparently rule one is no odd numbers of wives as one will always get left out or bullied!

In one tribal society the rule is the man must provide a room and a years worth of dried food for each member of the household before he can add another, so ive invoked this rule!

(though hes been clearing the shed out and the freezers pretty full so we may be in for an addition!) xx

I know that I am poly minded. I would happily have two guys that I cared for. I was lucky enough to have this for a while but it ended due to jealousy on the latest addition

He wanted me to leave and be with him. I would however happily do this again but find its normally the guys that don't want to share like that.

Cali

From what I've seen in documentries the woman have their own bedrooms and the man chooses which wife to sleep with each night. The woman all have their specific job in running the household. Apart from emotions getting involved I don't see a problem

I can't get one woman let alone two lol.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What if it were reversed...one woman and loads of men...?;-)

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"What if it were reversed...one woman and loads of men...?;-)"

Polyandry.

Yes please

"What if it were reversed...one woman and loads of men...?;-)

Polyandry.

Yes please "

I would help in the research

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I would never live with the guys but I have managed to keep 3 FBs going for a while. They are all aware that they are not the only guy I see and, because they aren't wanting an exclusive relationship, it does work out.

Having said that its finely balanced. One of them is jealous, even though he is happy to meet other women, and it has been a source of friction between us. But so far so good!

just chose ones with alternate period cycles, and if they end up synchronizing dump the one thats shit at making dinner,tidying up..in fact..er..I dunno which one to choose!my dinners coming and I'm getting great BJ..

HELP!

"I would never live with the guys but I have managed to keep 3 FBs going for a while. They are all aware that they are not the only guy I see and, because they aren't wanting an exclusive relationship, it does work out.

Having said that its finely balanced. One of them is jealous, even though he is happy to meet other women, and it has been a source of friction between us. But so far so good!"

On reflection I could not live with them either really...;-)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I would never live with the guys but I have managed to keep 3 FBs going for a while. They are all aware that they are not the only guy I see and, because they aren't wanting an exclusive relationship, it does work out.

Having said that its finely balanced. One of them is jealous, even though he is happy to meet other women, and it has been a source of friction between us. But so far so good!

On reflection I could not live with them either really...;-)"

I'm pretty sure my daughter would have something to say about that!

» Add a new message to this topic