FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sore Bum

Sore Bum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I bought myself a push bike to get to and from work. However the saddle has given me a very sore bum can anyone suggest anything that will help me with said problem.

I have bought a new saddle now and comfort is returned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Didn't you just answer your own question?

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Didn't you just answer your own question? "

"Didn't you just answer your own question? "

I ment for the sore bum bit. Sorted the problem was wondering if there is anything i can put on said sore bits lol

A cushion til its sorted lol

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

proper cycing shorts !

"Didn't you just answer your own question?

I ment for the sore bum bit. Sorted the problem was wondering if there is anything i can put on said sore bits lol "

there is..Bepanthen

"I bought myself a push bike to get to and from work. However the saddle has given me a very sore bum can anyone suggest anything that will help me with said problem.

"

Damn and here I was thinking this was an interesting thread by some poor female complaining of the after effects of a delicious spanking ...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I ment for the sore bum bit. Sorted the problem was wondering if there is anything i can put on said sore bits lol

there is..Bepanthen"

I was gonna say the same! Brilliant stuff x

Comfort when sitting isn't always the best from a bike saddle. Did you go to a good bike shop and ask advice or get a cushioned one from halfords? You need a firm but good shaped saddle to support and stop and blood restriction. Plus cycling shorts do help even if you look completely gay in them.

there is..Bepanthen"

Thank you will try that and see how it goes xxx

"I bought myself a push bike to get to and from work. However the saddle has given me a very sore bum can anyone suggest anything that will help me with said problem.

Damn and here I was thinking this was an interesting thread by some poor female complaining of the after effects of a delicious spanking ... "

Sorry to disappoint lol

Buy some proper cycling shorts !

They've got a padded seat, sometimes a chamois leather, or synthetic material which helps wick away any sweat ....

"Buy some proper cycling shorts !

They've got a padded seat, sometimes a chamois leather, or synthetic material which helps wick away any sweat .... "

Thats my next purchase i think lol and thank u. Ive not ridden a bike in 12 years. A bit of a culture shock I have to admit.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Fiery jack. Put a liberal coating around your ring. Have you skipping around in no time

They've got a padded seat, sometimes a chamois leather, or synthetic material which helps wick away any sweat ....

Thats my next purchase i think lol and thank u. Ive not ridden a bike in 12 years. A bit of a culture shock I have to admit.

"

I thik you should rename your town location from Addleston to Saddlesore

Isn't that wot gay men suffer from " sore bum " lol.

"Isn't that wot gay men suffer from " sore bum " lol."

Dont know about that and no dont want to find out had enough trouble with a push bike lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Is it bruised sore or changing sore? If it's bruised not much bepanthen can do

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Chaffing not changing lol that's a whole different fetish

"Isn't that wot gay men suffer from " sore bum " lol."

is it?

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

They've got a padded seat, sometimes a chamois leather, or synthetic material which helps wick away any sweat .... "

Just make sure the padding doesn't have a seam down the middle.

its a chaffing sore

Just make sure the padding doesn't have a seam down the middle. "

You can come and have a look at my seams

bristol

"

"

would advise you to go to a reputable cycle shop before buying them as the quality and price can vary massively from about £20 quid to ova £100 depending on ur needs but the staff will be able to tell you wot u are getting for your money and often the cheapest is not the best

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

banna skin in your pants thats good,

A car

"its a chaffing sore "

What were you wearing? Proper cycling shorts make a huge ifference. Something like jeans are a bad, bad idea because of the seams. But if you don't want to wear lycra there are other options, you can get cycling specific jeans, or combat type shorts with a lining for instance.

Also a decent saddle will make a difference.

By *amslam1000Man  over a year ago

willenhall

"Isn't that wot gay men suffer from " sore bum " lol.

is it? "

Not if done right

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I think Bepanthen is more for broken skin as its intended use is for nappy rash.

I seem to remember folk from the BDSM world saying Calendula cream is brilliant for bruising so maybe slap some of that on your aching derrière.

"I bought myself a push bike to get to and from work. However the saddle has given me a very sore bum can anyone suggest anything that will help me with said problem."

Easy - ensure the saddle is horizontal - I suspect it might be in the vertical position?

By the way, which bike did you go for? I am looking to get a road bike soon to commute with, any suggestions for a cheapish yet good model?

"By the way, which bike did you go for? I am looking to get a road bike soon to commute with, any suggestions for a cheapish yet good model?"

How cheap is cheapish?

bristol

"By the way, which bike did you go for? I am looking to get a road bike soon to commute with, any suggestions for a cheapish yet good model?"

most firms are part of a 'cycle to work' scheme which can save u a few quid and gets deducted from ur wages pre tax saving u a few bob !

bristol

had a lovely scott road bike which i absolutely adored which is brill if all of ur cycling is on the road however if u do need to go off road at times u might be better off with a hybrid and of course does depend on how much is cheap ?

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

I have a unicycle with no seat you can have cheap?

Fiery Jack works wonders ....

Kidding lol - don't do that

"

Man up lol

"By the way, which bike did you go for? I am looking to get a road bike soon to commute with, any suggestions for a cheapish yet good model?

most firms are part of a 'cycle to work' scheme which can save u a few quid and gets deducted from ur wages pre tax saving u a few bob ! "

Done that, got the voucher, need to print it and go to halfords. I have £500 to play with but can't make up my mind. I already have a mountain bike, I'd like a road bike just to make the commute easier.

"By the way, which bike did you go for? I am looking to get a road bike soon to commute with, any suggestions for a cheapish yet good model?

most firms are part of a 'cycle to work' scheme which can save u a few quid and gets deducted from ur wages pre tax saving u a few bob !

Done that, got the voucher, need to print it and go to halfords. I have £500 to play with but can't make up my mind. I already have a mountain bike, I'd like a road bike just to make the commute easier."

There is a new Boardman Bike coming out at the end of the year at that price point. No brainer from the best option point of view.

I bought a muddy fox was cheap and cheerful

And there was me thinking this thread was about you going to the Dentist, having gas and moaning about it giving you a sore bum.... well, it did last time I went....

Saddles - you can't beat a decent leather saddle. Not cheap these days (the Brookes one I looked at a while back was... £172!!!) but they mould themselves to your shape fairly quickly and I've always found them much better than synthetic or gel ones in the long run.

You will find for the first few rides that you will be sore, after a while it doesn't hurt, sports direct do cycling shorts and leggings at low prices.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Decathalon do baggy padded shorts for about £15, mtb style if you'd rather not wear lycra. You can also buy padded under shorts that you can wear under normal clothing, depends on how far you aim to ride I suppose.

I have a boardman sports hybrid for commuting, 700c wheels, disc brakes and flat bars. Did the C2C in a day on it and it was a comfy ride, good value for £500.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"

walk or take the bus or go by car.

failing that get someone from here to paddle your arse for you to build up some tough hide.

google bike saddles for men and you'll fine plenty of comments and advice

Hog Roast brought me a bike last christmas, also i had not rode a bike since i was 11 years old (now 51) and i gave up cycling for the same reason. After reading this thread i will also take on board the the advice given and move forward with it..... Traffic watch out there will be a wobbley old woman on the roads soon

"Hog Roast brought me a bike last christmas, also i had not rode a bike since i was 11 years old (now 51) and i gave up cycling for the same reason. After reading this thread i will also take on board the the advice given and move forward with it..... Traffic watch out there will be a wobbley old woman on the roads soon "

I am so glad this thread has been useful lol look forward to seeing you on the roads and less of the old 51 is not old xxx

"

Watch John Bishops new DVD he addresses the problem.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"

are you sure you wernt riding the bike with the saddle attached as you might have been sitting on the metal tube it attaches to

"Fiery jack. Put a liberal coating around your ring. Have you skipping around in no time "
fiery jack it's red hot on your back ! Lol good tune

» Add a new message to this topic