FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unwanted offers

Unwanted offers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nhindered OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reading

Now I’m sure we all get these, women anyway! But I just had a message from someone asking if I want to discuss healthy eating options. Fuming is not the word! I actually have a qualification in nutrition the judgemental arsehole. I’ve spent the last few years working on feeling positive about my body after spending most of my life being told people will only find me attractive if I’m thin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he FAB Social - MCRCouple (FF)  over a year ago

manchester

Imagine being that much of a COCK.

Don’t stress it babe. Don’t be a girl with a fire degree crying over a bloke who didn’t get much more than a birth certificate

By *W MermaidWoman  over a year ago

Exeter

Say yes, say you are qualified and your hourly rate! Does he still want to talk?

Guy is a twat! Don't let someone dent your confidence, your look lovely in your profile pic.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Block and move on op.

I want to discuss healthy eating options if anyone is interested

By *8v3nCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Now I’m sure we all get these, women anyway! But I just had a message from someone asking if I want to discuss healthy eating options. Fuming is not the word! I actually have a qualification in nutrition the judgemental arsehole. I’ve spent the last few years working on feeling positive about my body after spending most of my life being told people will only find me attractive if I’m thin. "

I do wonder if guys get penis enlargement advice offers

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

If you'd not take advice from someone, don't listen to their opinion.

Quite unbelievable someone would actually think that is an OK message!

By *KG12Couple  over a year ago

Burnley

What a complete cock the person sending the message was and probably still is.

In my experience, people spouting stuff like that, have insecurities themselves and do it, to make themselves feel good.

Stay on your journey of being happy within yourself. Oh and you have some great pictures x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Jeezus.... Dickheads are out in force today!

No unsolicited advice for me, just guys who can't string a whole sentence together or use punctuation.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Personally I'm happy to discuss healthy eating options providing they're paying for dinner.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow what a dick!

"Now I’m sure we all get these, women anyway! But I just had a message from someone asking if I want to discuss healthy eating options. Fuming is not the word! I actually have a qualification in nutrition the judgemental arsehole. I’ve spent the last few years working on feeling positive about my body after spending most of my life being told people will only find me attractive if I’m thin. "

Maybe it was a genuine question?

what’s your opinion on low fat mayo?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yikes. You look great. It sounds like they're just looking to be unpleasant to someone. I'm glad I'm not them.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It's a reflection of them not you

I got a message calling me a fat cow earlier from someone I'd had zero interaction with previously, like honestly if that's all they've got to make themselves feel better then keep them coming, I'm not fat I've just got very thick skin

Reading

Thanks guys I appreciate it, just needed to vent! He’s blocked now, I rarely block but he needed to fuck off, imagine kindly asking me not to swear haha! I did call him a cunt

"Now I’m sure we all get these, women anyway! But I just had a message from someone asking if I want to discuss healthy eating options. Fuming is not the word! I actually have a qualification in nutrition the judgemental arsehole. I’ve spent the last few years working on feeling positive about my body after spending most of my life being told people will only find me attractive if I’m thin.

what’s your opinion on low fat mayo? "

Does low fat mayo even deserve an opinion?

Reading

[Removed by poster at 28/09/22 19:50:07]

"Thanks guys I appreciate it, just needed to vent! He’s blocked now, I rarely block but he needed to fuck off, imagine kindly asking me not to swear haha! I did call him a cunt "

OP I feel your pain... I wish I had an answer, but I don't. Some people are just dicks.

Don't be angry though; be sad for this guy who clearly had nothing better to do.

Reading

"Now I’m sure we all get these, women anyway! But I just had a message from someone asking if I want to discuss healthy eating options. Fuming is not the word! I actually have a qualification in nutrition the judgemental arsehole. I’ve spent the last few years working on feeling positive about my body after spending most of my life being told people will only find me attractive if I’m thin.

what’s your opinion on low fat mayo? "

Haha, it doesn’t offend me tbh

Reading

"It's a reflection of them not you

I got a message calling me a fat cow earlier from someone I'd had zero interaction with previously, like honestly if that's all they've got to make themselves feel better then keep them coming, I'm not fat I've just got very thick skin "

So many arseholes on here! Thankfully some decent ones too or I’d have left a long time ago

Haha, it doesn’t offend me tbh "

Low fat Mayo offends anyone?

I actually think it’s ok. The ultra low fat mayo is a bit rank though

I hope you didn’t reply and just blocked him…. You’re lovely so ignore the jokers x

By *ld StrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Omg I’d love it lol my response would be mate you ain’t gotta feed me you ain’t gotta fuck me so why do you think I’d need your advice.. your not trip advisor jog on

By *ananaman41Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Imagine being that much of a COCK.

Don’t stress it babe. Don’t be a girl with a fire degree crying over a bloke who didn’t get much more than a birth certificate

"

How do you know he doesnt have much more than a birth certificate?

Reading

Haha, it doesn’t offend me tbh

Low fat Mayo offends anyone?

I actually think it’s ok. The ultra low fat mayo is a bit rank though "

Agreed

Reading

I hope you didn’t reply and just blocked him…. You’re lovely so ignore the jokers x"

Thank you! I did reply, I called him a cunt. After a few messages I blocked though, too impulsive for my own good! x

What an absolute arsehole. I think some guys on here have a humiliation kink and say nasty stuff just so you’ll tell them off, while they merrily wank.

You did the right thing just blocking, you are fucking stunning.

It’s just an obnoxious message to you OP. Soon forgotten.

Imagine the poor twat having to wake up tomorrow to find they’re still that same twat.

Well, it's a bold move cotton, let's see how it plays out.

By *anBerksMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

So, don’t leave us hanging, when’s the sex date with him?

Reading

"So, don’t leave us hanging, when’s the sex date with him? "

Funnily enough he’s blocked now! Very much not my type regardless of being an absolute prick

Reading

"What an absolute arsehole. I think some guys on here have a humiliation kink and say nasty stuff just so you’ll tell them off, while they merrily wank.

You did the right thing just blocking, you are fucking stunning."

Thank you! you might be right there, maybe he likes it

Reading

"It’s just an obnoxious message to you OP. Soon forgotten.

Imagine the poor twat having to wake up tomorrow to find they’re still that same twat. "

This is true! Thank you x

By *andyrod1Man  over a year ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

I have just fabbed some of your photos, you really are very sexy with a gorgeous body, a real woman x Ignore the nastiness that guy showed you, he was punching above his weight anyway.

Hugs sorry someone made you feel like that block and take no notice off him

That’s just rude from the guy… you have an amazing, beautiful figure… you don’t have to change a thing about you!

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

What a weak man to send a message like that. So full of self hate, he has to project it on a stranger on the internet.

Unfortunately I’ve seen a few threads like this from other women, so sad to say, it’ll probably happen again.

I hope you’ve felt better with the support on this thread and I hope he sees it, so he realises how much of a weak insignificant guy he truly has become.

Reading

Thanks guys I really appreciate it! I think it just surprised me because generally here moreso than anywhere else in my life, my body has been celebrated and I guess that’s probably why I stick around! I will dust it off x

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'd have said yes, what do you need to know?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Just as a thought, is there a way to enter into a dialogue with them and arrive at a shared positive outcome? Yes the social media word encourages and thrives on people shooting 128 bytes of unthought through text to eachother, but can we perhaps make some of them an opportunity to achieve something positive?

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

"Thanks guys I appreciate it, just needed to vent! He’s blocked now, I rarely block but he needed to fuck off, imagine kindly asking me not to swear haha! I did call him a cunt "

He sounds like a nasty troll, good block!

» Add a new message to this topic