FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > To get the ladies..............

To get the ladies..............

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

do I have to have pics that everyone can see & if so what of and must I be able to acommodate? I can get loads of cock but no couples or ladies! LOL!!

Any advice much appreciated :D

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Good torso shots are popular. Some face pics on private so you can attach them to messages.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

"Good torso shots are popular. Some face pics on private so you can attach them to messages."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the other ladies :D

What the above posters have said

"do I have to have pics that everyone can see & if so what of and must I be able to acommodate? I can get loads of cock but no couples or ladies! LOL!!

xxx "

tell ya y and you can't change it bloks will fuck eny fink and girls won't Thay have lodes of ops and thats that

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Try more than a two line profile....us ladies like to know a bit about guys wants, likes and dislikes.

By *hérieWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"Good torso shots are popular. Some face pics on private so you can attach them to messages."

Agree

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Welcome to the forums Marra! Not accomodating will knock you off some women's radar - many assume married/attached and if that is the case, some don't play with attached folk (some do though), also I'd echo what others have said about pics, some nice body shots, a face pic to send privately in messages and make sure you read the ladies profiles to ensure you match their criteria...good luck!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Welcome to the forums Marra! Not accomodating will knock you off some women's radar - many assume married/attached and if that is the case, some don't play with attached folk (some do though), also I'd echo what others have said about pics, some nice body shots, a face pic to send privately in messages and make sure you read the ladies profiles to ensure you match their criteria...good luck!"
Well said

"Welcome to the forums Marra! Not accomodating will knock you off some women's radar - many assume married/attached and if that is the case, some don't play with attached folk (some do though), also I'd echo what others have said about pics, some nice body shots, a face pic to send privately in messages and make sure you read the ladies profiles to ensure you match their criteria...good luck!

Well said "

He's only up the road from me Aphro, so I'm just trying to make sure I get some more local totty to perve

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Welcome to the forums Marra! Not accomodating will knock you off some women's radar - many assume married/attached and if that is the case, some don't play with attached folk (some do though), also I'd echo what others have said about pics, some nice body shots, a face pic to send privately in messages and make sure you read the ladies profiles to ensure you match their criteria...good luck!

Well said

He's only up the road from me Aphro, so I'm just trying to make sure I get some more local totty to perve

"

PMSL... I did not see the ulterior motive on this one...

Well said

PMSL... I did not see the ulterior motive on this one... "

And it goes without saying, that I like to extend a warm welcome to any newbies as well

Thank you so much you lot :D its handy having a bit of constructive critisism instead of silence lol! I`ve a few private pics to send, one of you gorgeous ladies have received it I can understand the acommodate bit but seeing as I have nosey neighbours would like to keep it a bit schtum, maybe should live on a main road! The guys I have been with seem to think I`m rather good lol!!!

[Removed by poster at 24/11/12 01:25:57]

"do I have to have pics that everyone can see & if so what of and must I be able to acommodate? I can get loads of cock but no couples or ladies! LOL!!

xxx tell ya y and you can't change it bloks will fuck eny fink and girls won't Thay have lodes of ops and thats that "

And again? In English please?

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

A decent bum pic please

By *ovlad1986Man  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Try more than a two line profile....us ladies like to know a bit about guys wants, likes and dislikes."

Likes and dislikes in what way ???

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

xxx "

Be patient,You've already made enough of an effort,just wait for the offers to come flooding in.

Loving your avatar mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmn.

Its not about what pictures you put up or whether you can accommodate, its about you, your personality, are you the type of guy that women will be interested in, are you showing that amd making the best of yourself?

It always makes me smile when people type a forum thread that is longer than their profile, and the genuinely are perplexed on why women jumping to meet them.

I haven't looked at your profile but if guys have a profile which says 'fun, genuine guy, big cock, loves sex, get in touch' - well quite frankly that's crap isn't it. Its not going to have women falling over themselves to meet.

Us tewlling you to put a cock pic up and say you can accpmmodate will not miraculously get you meets. You have to let your personality shine through. If you're struggling to think of anything positive to say about yourself, why on earth do you think women will want to meet you.

Missed a vital word out of my post:

'It always makes me smile when people type a forum thread that is longer than their profile, and are they genuinely perplexed on why women 'aren't' jumping to meet them.

Hiya folks, had a tweak of my profile, what do you think so far? :D

Thanks for the replies xxx

:D

"A decent bum pic please"

Excellent idea!! :D

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

xxx "

good to see that in 7 days, you have taken no advise at all

I have!!! did you see my last one?

So in the space of a week you have gone from having no pictures to this point in time where you now have......oh.....no pictures.

thought the profile would explain

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"So in the space of a week you have gone from having no pictures to this point in time where you now have......oh.....no pictures. "

lol

haha!! can`t complain about your pics boys, very good they are

Arse pic now, oh yes!!

Peachy isn`t it? and yes, it is mine

» Add a new message to this topic