FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you know they know?

Do you know they know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this topic has probably been covered more times than I can count.

My profile pic is very clearly identifying who I am, I have no issue if someone I know sees me on here.

I'm more interested if someone who knows you recognises you, but their profile is blank and you do not know that they know.

Would you prefer they told you or kept stchum? And do you think they'll now treat you differently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

I'd die if someone in real life told me they'd seen me on here, lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Overheard two locals from on here discussing me in the local cafe, one even claiming to have shagged me! If had seen my face pic as a friend they would spotted it was me lol

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

"So this topic has probably been covered more times than I can count.

My profile pic is very clearly identifying who I am, I have no issue if someone I know sees me on here.

I'm more interested if someone who knows you recognises you, but their profile is blank and you do not know that they know.

Would you prefer they told you or kept stchum? And do you think they'll now treat you differently?

"

It would depend on my relationship with the person, anyone close enough to me is aware I'm on here but in that instance would probably just block me as we don't have a sexual relationship. At the same time because most of my friends know I'm here, they'd tell me they had joined before I ever saw their profile because we talk about this stuff. I'd be surprised if anyone outside that group would recognise me without my clothes on and if they did, good for them as long as they didn't announce it loudly in public.

Px

If they wanna perve in private crack on, I don't need to know. A few people I know have messaged me and I just delete, pretend it didn't happen.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I often get..." oh you are such and such, I've seen you around"

It's more they use that line just hoping it starts a conversation x

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd be more concerned if I sent a message to someone not knowing who they were and it turned out to be someone I knew, or a mum that I see at school drop off.

There's always the age old argument that they are on here doing the same thing so should be aware of the sensitivities.

I'd rather know they knew as then I could have more of a chance of managing the situation.

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I know 2 guys and couple from on here who I’ve chatted with and who have sent face pics. Both the guys drink in the same bar as me and neither know who I am. The couple I see often but trust and discretion is paramount so we do not acknowledge each other . However be aware if blind meets . I once met my boss at his house and didn’t realise until he opened the door lol

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I would want to know they know.

A big part of my job is negotiation, and if I was sitting opposite a supplier who said something during the negotiation I think it would really throw me off my game and I don't think I'd be able to get back on track.

If I already know going into the meeting then the capacity for it to unbalance me isn't there.

By *cotty1376Man  over a year ago

PRESTON

i wouldn't care less, i'm a single man who makes his own choices. I wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed

"If they wanna perve in private crack on, I don't need to know. A few people I know have messaged me and I just delete, pretend it didn't happen."

Wow, now that's confident.

"I know 2 guys and couple from on here who I’ve chatted with and who have sent face pics. Both the guys drink in the same bar as me and neither know who I am. The couple I see often but trust and discretion is paramount so we do not acknowledge each other . However be aware if blind meets . I once met my boss at his house and didn’t realise until he opened the door lol "

You cant end the story there!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Its simple.

If you're in the least bit bothered by potentially being spotted or outed by someone then follow these three rules.

1. Don't publish public face photos.

2. Don't have any naked/play photos that show your face or any identifiable tats/birthmarks etc. even if kept private/friends only.

3. Make sure your face photos that you keep private are vanilla, clothed shots.

That way if you accidentally contact someone who turns out to be an acquaintance IRL then you don't have to worry about them potentially outing you. Keeping faces and genitals separate in photos allows you to deny any spread leg/raging hard on/gaping arsehole photos are you and you can always say someone has stolen a vanilla social media photo of your face without you knowing.

Simples.

The only person we've ever been busted by was the MIL years ago. No idea who told her but obviously someone who'd been in our home at some point as they'd apparently recognised some furniture.

A

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I usually get home and get a message saying I saw u such and such a place! Least once a week I don't mind tbh but I can rarely recall them and that bugs me a bit x

"Its simple.

If you're in the least bit bothered by potentially being spotted or outed by someone then follow these three rules.

2. Don't have any naked/play photos that show your face or any identifiable tats/birthmarks etc. even if kept private/friends only.

That way if you accidentally contact someone who turns out to be an acquaintance IRL then you don't have to worry about them potentially outing you. Keeping faces and genitals separate in photos allows you to deny any spread leg/raging hard on/gaping arsehole photos are you and you can always say someone has stolen a vanilla social media photo of your face without you knowing.

Simples.

The only person we've ever been busted by was the MIL years ago. No idea who told her but obviously someone who'd been in our home at some point as they'd apparently recognised some furniture.

A"

Was it your fucking bench?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Its simple.

Simples.

A

Was it your fucking bench? "

Ha, no. We didn't build that for a while. Wasn't the most subtle thing to have in the hallway hence we didn't keep it long.

Think it was the dining table from memory.

A

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

"Its simple.

Simples.

A

Was it your fucking bench?

Ha, no. We didn't build that for a while. Wasn't the most subtle thing to have in the hallway hence we didn't keep it long.

Think it was the dining table from memory.

A"

I think we overthink whether our house is recognisable in the background so any pics with it visible isn’t our home just incase.

By *issEmmWoman  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"So this topic has probably been covered more times than I can count.

"

I’m not fussed when me they tell me or not. Usually when they do tell me, they are under the impression that sex is guaranteed because we know each other and are both on here

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Keep quiet, I had a very unnerving situation where I received a message on here from a blank profile saying how they enjoyed seeing me in my work that day and enjoyed watching me as I walked about and so on into graphic details......

Stepped way over the line in my opinion, I was in my place of work, I get people will recognise me as the hair stands out and I post the odd face picture, but to me it was just creepy as I had no clue who they were, and I see a lot of people throughout the day.

I get it all the time, oh your that guy who did work on our house in just your boxers and boots

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Only had this once, blocked immediately but I really couldn't care who knows, not exactly hiding who I am!

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Faceless wonders telling me they know me creeps me out… show yourself face and say hi or leave it be…

Its the ones who fab your pics but dont show up that spooks me out makes me feel spied on

Grow a pair or dont bother

Also dont tell me you know me you likely dont

I've had a young fella who recognised me, turns out he went to college with my eldest son. He was interested in meeting and said he wanted to fuck me, I never did find out who he was

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I had a woman send me a msg, using my name, no idea who it was. Obviously someone who knows me well enough to recognise me from only seeing half a face or the hair. Don't know why they couldn't have said!

"I had a woman send me a msg, using my name, no idea who it was. Obviously someone who knows me well enough to recognise me from only seeing half a face or the hair. Don't know why they couldn't have said! "

I'm guessing it went no further

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Couldn't care less if anyone spots us. Everyone knows what we do, it's no big deal.

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Although I’ve nothing to hide, and there’s nothing for me to be ashamed about, I’m not sure I’d be happy to be recognised amongst my friends and family.

My life is my private life.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Andrew?!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I like wearing ma Ace Winger T-shirt round town, its fun explaining to people what it means

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I like wearing ma Ace Winger T-shirt round town, its fun explaining to people what it means "

Yes, it means you play football on the wing and you’re really good at it

"Overheard two locals from on here discussing me in the local cafe, one even claiming to have shagged me! If had seen my face pic as a friend they would spotted it was me lol"

Did they say “he had a massive dick, but it was soft and rubbery like toy snake”?

» Add a new message to this topic