FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationship complexities....

Relationship complexities....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Read today in paper column...

M/F became friends, developed into sexual liaisons, still not officially a couple.

Guy plucks up courage to ask girl to be girlfriend, girl agrees though states ....

" Answer is yes though to be clear there will be no sexual activity between us " ??

Infatuated the guy agrees.....only to find two years later that ,female has had sexual encounters with other guys without his consent .

Complicated ....!!!

Begs the question from me.

If ever Guy approached you as female ...but made it clear that would like you as girlfriend but with no sex .... how would you innitially interpret that?

Hope this makes sence...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Read today in paper column...

M/F became friends, developed into sexual liaisons, still not officially a couple.

Guy plucks up courage to ask girl to be girlfriend, girl agrees though states ....

" Answer is yes though to be clear there will be no sexual activity between us " ??

Infatuated the guy agrees.....only to find two years later that ,female has had sexual encounters with other guys without his consent .

Complicated ....!!!

If ever Guy approached you as female ...but made it clear that would like you as girlfriend but with no sex .... how would you innitially interpret that?

Hope this makes sence..."

It would be a no from me. Sex is an important part of my relationships.

Mrs

By *uby StarCouple  over a year ago

Durham

I would find that very strange and I would walk away. What sort of relationship is it if you don't have sex...not a relationship that I would be happy in.

No sex would make that person my friend (perhaps even a best friend), but would never be a bf/gf relationship for me if there were no sexual interactions.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

She doesn’t need consent from anyone else to have sex….

I would interpret that as him wanting me as a girlfriend just so he could say he had one, or wanted his cooking and cleaning etc done, was possibly gay and not out yet and wanted others to think he was hetro, or was a virgin and too scared to do anything to change the fact, or he had someone else, or he he was impotent, or....

God knows! I'd think all sorts and be totally confused. But I wouldn't say yes to it that's for sure unless I was completely in love with the guy.

But then some people can exist beautifully together with no sex involved and be very much in love, so who am I to judge or make assumptions. He could just be Asexual.

PW

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Depends what his reasoning was for not wanting to have sex x

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd find it strange and realise we weren't compatible

Complicated ....!!!

This is an old classic story. I feel sorry for the young man. Its a lesson in life for him.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If a man asked me to be his girlfriend but didn't want to have sex with me I would ask several questions.

What does he mean by no sex?

Is it cultural or religious and he would want whatever he means by sex after he was married?

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Complicated ....!!!

She wanted to simply use him, for money or property, status..

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

It would be a no from me. I wouldn’t read anything into it, I’d just think it was odd.

Plus, he wouldn’t want me as a gf with no sex as I’m a miserable bitch when I’m not getting any

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why did she stop sexual activity once he asked her to be his girlfriend?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Women! Am right?

"It would be a no from me. I wouldn’t read anything into it, I’d just think it was odd.

Plus, he wouldn’t want me as a gf with no sex as I’m a miserable bitch when I’m not getting any "

Haha me too!!

Maybe she didn't feel they were sexually compatible, but liked spending time with him?

Maybe she assumed he was also getting sex elsewhere

I mean, with communication anything is possible??

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

Maybe she knew what he diddbt , he was gay

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

If person wants sex but agrees to a sexless relationship, they are making an unrealistic decision & choosing an unhealthy situation IMO. Bound to lead to trouble.

» Add a new message to this topic