FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The kind of compliment that

The kind of compliment that

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

melts your heart? Ok, perhaps not quite this dramatic, but what kind of compliment do you really like to hear?

Does it matter who pays you the compliment?

Is it important that you may have heard it before?

What feels more magical, a compliment on your physical attributes or.... complete as you see fit.

I am curious, as always!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

The kind that do the most for me are the ones that aren't expressed through words

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"The kind that do the most for me are the ones that aren't expressed through words "

That is a really interesting variation - non-verbal appreciation of you. Were you thinking of things like flowers, little notes?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just got a compliment off the back of Teas thread, that commented on my humour and jokes, and my kindness, and that means far more than ‘nice tits’ or whatever. Physical compliments are lovely, but who you are as a person, that’s more important

By *arkandlovelyWoman  over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Compliments on how I think, what I do, what I create...that's what tickles me. Compliments on my appearance, while not unpleasant, seems somewhat empty. Having an aesthetically pleasant face is just a lucky quirk of many genetic coincidents, it's not something I worked at or deserve praise for.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"melts your heart? Ok, perhaps not quite this dramatic, but what kind of compliment do you really like to hear?

Does it matter who pays you the compliment?

Is it important that you may have heard it before?

What feels more magical, a compliment on your physical attributes or.... complete as you see fit.

I am curious, as always! "

I like to hear a compliment about me as a person.

Whenever there are compliment threads my boobs are mentioned 99% of the time (to be fair I get them out a lot and I’ve got a great rack )

But I’d rather hear how people see me.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

A compliment on my personality/character every time x

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"The kind that do the most for me are the ones that aren't expressed through words

That is a really interesting variation - non-verbal appreciation of you. Were you thinking of things like flowers, little notes? "

No. Clear enjoyment from time in my company, that kind of thing

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Don't really care about what others think of me... but we were just in Iceland...

Naked showering before a geothermal bath is the norm...

I go on all naked... lady next to me in the shower..

"Your hair's fabulous!"

Best compliment ever as I stood there in the scud!

By *merald Eyes XWoman  over a year ago

Can you find me….

I like compliments

"I like compliments "

All you do is lol at mine

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

"there is nowt wrong with you"

By *eardedman7Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

Compliments about me as a person rather than my cock or arse etc

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

It depends on my mood and the circumstances.

Some days I like to be told I'm a good man and some days I'm a good looking man.

I'm not entirely comfortable with either but it's still dependant on who says it.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Maybe it's the Brit in me but compliments are more likely the make me feel awkward, embarrassed or just surprised than melt my heart. I don't agree with many compliments given to me. I might get as far as thinking "I can see why you might *think* that". Luke

The who matters the why matters if iv heard it sometimes matters at least it reveals more consistency that i do need i forgot the last part of the question im old so may answer again later

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

When people appreciate that I listen or compliment me on the quality of my hugs

I do like compliments and feel appreciated though I don’t expect them and certainly don’t do what I do for thanks either.

My brain is in overdrive all day with work so my downtime is at the gym so physical compliments are welcomed too

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I had a compliment about my dress from the cashier at lunch time. Was nice

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Is it weird that the only one that sticks out is a passing stranger telling me "Love your t-shirt" with an honest smile on her face?

Clearly I don't get a lot of them, which I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand I sort of hate having any attention put on me, and on the other it makes me feel a little... bland?

LvM

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

The best compliments I have had aren't from fab. They are from ex colleagues who message me and thank me for helping then get the position/promotion they wanted.

Another one was an ex boss who spoke to me and told me that "sometimes you don't realise how much someone puts in until its suddenly not there any more"

I will take compliments like that over ones on looks any day of the week.

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

I’m complimented over my smile But seriously how awesome would your day be if you’re greeted with a booming smile

When I can tell they are genuine and particularly when I get told that I’m a nice girl and kind soul and interesting person

Obviously the ones about physical are nice but yeah, they hit different

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Well.... I don't like compliments from anyone and rarely absorb them, but that's to do with my headspace not them being fake.

My time is my most precious commodity and I won't waste it. When someone wants to spend time on me then that melts my heart instantly

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Compliments that come from the heart and really connect me to someone, do it for me. They may not say the most profound or unusual things but my heart skips a beat when someone gives their all, to saying something that somehow captures the essence of them as well as you, in the moment.

I am drawn to sweet, kind people and they can often say almost anything and I'll appreciate them.

When men tell me my gash makes their cock feel good.

Or something else genuine from the heart.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Difficult to remember most compliments !.... but then -

Relate marriage guidance "a wonderful man, the perfect husband and housewife". An ex "better than the rest". A female work collegue "You are the kind of man I always drempt of finding... maybe in another life". While volunteering as a relationship advisor "I think you are a super sweet person. One of the nicest members here. I know you see someone hurting and want to help, no matter what the circumstance". A girl I met here "You have some nice feminine traits" . An ex "not bad looking, intelligent, witty, sincere, romantic, loving, tactile and faithful". A forum "There aren't many men like you my friend 'sigh', I pray your wife wakes up from her stupidity and clings to the best thing in her life... you". And many others..

Helped lift me up when under an Amber Heard style verbal and physical attack by my ex for over a decade.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"When men tell me my gash makes their cock feel good.

Or something else genuine from the heart."

Lol

"why does your cock feel so fucking good inside me ?" (an ex fb)

"When men tell me my gash makes their cock feel good.

Or something else genuine from the heart."

cock talks

I had a lovely compliment about the way I argue my corner this week. It made me feel like a boss!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe it's the Brit in me but compliments are more likely the make me feel awkward, embarrassed or just surprised than melt my heart. I don't agree with many compliments given to me. I might get as far as thinking "I can see why you might *think* that". Luke "

Me too, except the Brit part

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A genuine compliment not like the majority you get on here which are just people blowing smoke up others asses and far from genuine.

I got told by a work colleague that his tea was perfect when I made him a cuppa.

Priceless.

Getting called a gentleman always puts a smile on my face.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The best compliments are the ones from people who know me inside out because I know they are genuine, meant and heartfelt x

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Being called funny is one of my favourites. The idea that I contributed to making someone smile or laugh makes me swell with an erec... Pride! I meant pride

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"The best compliments are the ones from people who know me inside out because I know they are genuine, meant and heartfelt x"

Agree with this. On here it means nothing which is why I never join those threads. It’s just blowing smoke. In real life it means a lot to me.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Genuine ones.

"Being called funny is one of my favourites. The idea that I contributed to making someone smile or laugh makes me swell with an erec... Pride! I meant pride "

Yeah when you make a lass laugh it's a great compliment. Usually I get that affect when I pull my pants down...thinking about that though, maybe that's not quite a compliment

"I had a lovely compliment about the way I argue my corner this week. It made me feel like a boss! "

A friend of mine on SM said she loved the fact I was totally fearless in my communication.

"The best compliments are the ones from people who know me inside out because I know they are genuine, meant and heartfelt x

Agree with this. On here it means nothing which is why I never join those threads. It’s just blowing smoke. In real life it means a lot to me. "

If have to disagree. I got a lovely compliment from someone today after Teas thread. She only knows me from my forum presence, but what she said genuinely made me happy, it wasn’t smoke blowing, but rather something I’d done had made a difference to her, which is amazing.

"The best compliments are the ones from people who know me inside out because I know they are genuine, meant and heartfelt x

Agree with this. On here it means nothing which is why I never join those threads. It’s just blowing smoke. In real life it means a lot to me.

If have to disagree. I got a lovely compliment from someone today after Teas thread. She only knows me from my forum presence, but what she said genuinely made me happy, it wasn’t smoke blowing, but rather something I’d done had made a difference to her, which is amazing. "

That's lovely

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

If have to disagree. I got a lovely compliment from someone today after Teas thread. She only knows me from my forum presence, but what she said genuinely made me happy, it wasn’t smoke blowing, but rather something I’d done had made a difference to her, which is amazing. "

Ok it’s fine to disagree x

If have to disagree. I got a lovely compliment from someone today after Teas thread. She only knows me from my forum presence, but what she said genuinely made me happy, it wasn’t smoke blowing, but rather something I’d done had made a difference to her, which is amazing.

Ok it’s fine to disagree x"

I know

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 21:44:50]

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 21:45:44]

Sleepy eyes got me all confused

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

When someone says what a lovely lad my son is, because that's mostly down to my parenting, which has been 95% all my hard work.

Best compliment ever.

"When someone says what a lovely lad my son is, because that's mostly down to my parenting, which has been 95% all my hard work.

Best compliment ever."

Awesome

"When someone says what a lovely lad my son is, because that's mostly down to my parenting, which has been 95% all my hard work.

Best compliment ever."

Ohh yes, Agree with this

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

On the odd occasion I get a compliment, I'm chuffed to bits

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 21:56:53]

"[compliment Removed by poster at 27/04/22 21:56:53]"

By *Booboo-Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Complements on the things you do naturally without thinking rather than the ones where you have done a good deed.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Compliments on me as a person usually go a long way. If it’s on something that I’ve been feeling insecure about, then even more so

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

A woman friend of my sisters said we have elegant hands.

Mine are a bit pudgy now, but she also meant mine.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Compliments on me as a person usually go a long way. If it’s on something that I’ve been feeling insecure about, then even more so"

Like, how nice the hair on your chest is?

» Add a new message to this topic