BBW section

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etes-dragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

hi hope this is found to be interesting

we are a sexy couple

ding is a fantastic sexy BBW she can never get enuff fun to my delight

yes we do troll through profiles and we do know we are not to everyones taste

yes there is a lot of attention from single men which is good .... but would love to have a few selected couples to play with we like alsorts no matter size or colour

so my point is

why dont we have sections on peoples prefarances ... large ... small... bi ... gay etc would that make things easier

be very interested in your replys

p@d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good point it would make things easier if you are looking for a feast or famine sharer for a night out or in.

Yep I agree - J loves big girl esp ones with lovely big bouncy breasts and we have to trail thro a lot to try and find them lol xxx

think body shape preference would be a welcome addition to the 'advanced search' options

There is talk of adding bi to the search, however you'd have to rely on people telling the truth.

Much the same as size, people telling the truth and at what size would you consider someone is therefore in the "big" category...

It is not PC and very open to criticism, let alone, would you have a small, medium and large category?

Wales and the South West

"There is talk of adding bi to the search, however you'd have to rely on people telling the truth.

Much the same as size, people telling the truth and at what size would you consider someone is therefore in the "big" category...

It is not PC and very open to criticism, let alone, would you have a small, medium and large category?

"

hi good point there should not be a set size people already label themselves when you join ..... its on your profile so cant realy see a problem

but it looks like you are looking to find one

so i shout out loud

I LOVE MY SEXY BBW

"There is talk of adding bi to the search, however you'd have to rely on people telling the truth.

hi good point there should not be a set size people already label themselves when you join ..... its on your profile so cant realy see a problem

but it looks like you are looking to find one

so i shout out loud

I LOVE MY SEXY BBW

"

Lol..yes you have an option to select a size, but this is definitely open to interpretation, and honesty

What is fabulous? Large or small, I've seen opposite ends of the scale use it on their profile.

What is curvy? Also a debate on that one too

Maybe it'd just be easier to list your stats....again as long as people don't use pinocchio tape measures

Yeah they do it on dating sites so would be a good addition here.

In my experience I've found it beneficial to not only filter with a bbw option, but also the next category under that, so curvy or whatever, seems to find the girls who are quite as comfortable calling themselves bbw!

Wales and the South West

good points people

but it would benifit people who would like to look for something weather big.. med or thin this site caters for the gay men

like today been messaging loads of people for fun on saturday 80%said not into bbw thats cool by me at least they are honest we can take rejection and just move on hayho life to short to worry

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Wouldn't work.....

As has been pointed out on numerous occasions before....Your idea of body size may differ from the next person....

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Wouldn't work.....

As has been pointed out on numerous occasions before....Your idea of body size may differ from the next person....

"

Also while some people may have a preference for a body type they would perhaps ignore that in favour of something else, maybe a great sense of humour or personality?

Okay a few filters are okay but at this rate people will be wanting fab to find the meets for them.

Cali

Wales and the South West

"Wouldn't work.....

"

well i will continue to troll through endless profile send millions of messages

some people do have a life outside fab to be on hear 24/7 trying to find a meet

think possitive and change it eveyrones site xxxx

"Okay a few filters are okay but at this rate people will be wanting fab to find the meets for them.

Cali"

lol yeah keys in the fruit bowl time

"Okay a few filters are okay but at this rate people will be wanting fab to find the meets for them.

Cali

lol yeah keys in the fruit bowl time "

That dont work either...i aways end up with the shrivelled grape

"Wouldn't work.....

well i will continue to troll through endless profile send millions of messages

some people do have a life outside fab to be on hear 24/7 trying to find a meet

think possitive and change it eveyrones site xxxx

"

I see your issue, and also see where theses things are open to interpretation.

Rather than trolling the site, how about going to a bbw event. There will be lots of people there who fall into your criteria and all are willing to chat. This is a great starting point to make contacts and carry things forward.

Wales and the South West

i do go to them but they dont happen all the time wish they were on weekly lol

Oh good, more encouragement to label and categorise people.

Everyone has individual taste when it comes to looks, personality, ethnicity, etc. How many drop boxes should we add?

Eye colour?

Hair colour?

Hair length?

Body hair amount?

Facial hair yes/no? How much?

Pubic grooming?

Pube colour? (if applicable)

Shoe size?

Even then, even if we add all the boxes we can think of, you still won't know you like them until you read the profile.

And how many might you miss because they have one attribute varying from what you searched on but make up for it in every other conceivable way?

Wales and the South West

why not you know whats in a tin of beans

this site is not like tesco

its preferences which you can chose to not partisepate

and was only a suggestion

Agree with the OP. BBW's are not my cup of tea, but each to their own. Mine is Asian - specifically Indian - women, so there's two sections we could have straightaway! Other 'similar' sites have additional search options, such as ethincity, body size (in a usable form and not the 'curvy'/'fabulous' way in profiles on here) etc etc and I found it a BIG help - it meant I didn't bother people with unwanted messages and saved both parties a lot of time.

Wales and the South West

at last some one who sees the benifits huraaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

No I dont think its a good idea. It is open to interpretation and why should people list absolutely everything about themselves. Its not an online shopping site whereby theres a supersize 360 degree image.

Browsing profiles should be part of the fun and enjoyment of swinging. If people find that a chore then its not a necessity to do it.

I cannot really see the benefits for myself as I like to browse - it is part of the fun of being on the site and as I said earlier, I might for example have a preference for a certain height or hair colour in men but in absence of those there might be things I like that are not part of the tick box system.

"No I dont think its a good idea. It is open to interpretation and why should people list absolutely everything about themselves. Its not an online shopping site whereby theres a supersize 360 degree image. Browsing profiles should be part of the fun and enjoyment of swinging. If people find that a chore then its not a necessity to do it.

I cannot really see the benefits for myself as I like to browse - it is part of the fun of being on the site and as I said earlier, I might for example have a preference for a certain height or hair colour in men but in absence of those there might be things I like that are not part of the tick box system. "

I am not suggesting taking any of the fun out of browsing - quite interesting what you turn up sometimes... but there have been times when we (on fabs) and I (on prev site) would have liked to be able to search on specifics to satisfy something we wanted to try, maybe only once and for which we don't have time to trawl other sites to find what we're looking for.

Can't make the options endless - that would be unrealistic - but a few extra choices would be nice. Then it's the searchers choice whether to use them.

Pork

"No I dont think its a good idea. It is open to interpretation and why should people list absolutely everything about themselves. Its not an online shopping site whereby theres a supersize 360 degree image. Browsing profiles should be part of the fun and enjoyment of swinging. If people find that a chore then its not a necessity to do it.

I cannot really see the benefits for myself as I like to browse - it is part of the fun of being on the site and as I said earlier, I might for example have a preference for a certain height or hair colour in men but in absence of those there might be things I like that are not part of the tick box system.

I am not suggesting taking any of the fun out of browsing - quite interesting what you turn up sometimes... but there have been times when we (on fabs) and I (on prev site) would have liked to be able to search on specifics to satisfy something we wanted to try, maybe only once and for which we don't have time to trawl other sites to find what we're looking for.

Can't make the options endless - that would be unrealistic - but a few extra choices would be nice. Then it's the searchers choice whether to use them.

Pork"

I take your point, Pork

PorkI take your point, Pork "

My pleasure Lol!

PorkI take your point, Pork My pleasure Lol!

"

ANd the point they say is always the most delicious...;-)

ANd the point they say is always the most delicious...;-) "

(retires to bathroom..)

ANd the point they say is always the most delicious...;-)

(retires to bathroom..)

"

(follows discreetly...;-)

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

As a fat girl, I wouldnt be too happy with a so called 'bbw' search. I chat to many people, and a lot arent keen on the whole 'bbw' thing but are a bit keen on me, as an actual person!

There is one man I have met sexually, who would not be keen on the whole idea of a bbw, he took me as me and I took him as him.

If people cant get past size then I will happily delete m?y account!

I am more than a size, I am a person!

Wales and the South West

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 08:45:14]

"As a fat girl, I wouldnt be too happy with a so called 'bbw' search. I chat to many people, and a lot arent keen on the whole 'bbw' thing but are a bit keen on me, as an actual person!

There is one man I have met sexually, who would not be keen on the whole idea of a bbw, he took me as me and I took him as him.

I am more than a size, I am a person!"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Poeple can filter a search by age, so I don't really see the problem with having an 'option' to filter by body type/s.

I'd like to filter searches by height.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"As a fat girl, I wouldnt be too happy with a so called 'bbw' search. I chat to many people, and a lot arent keen on the whole 'bbw' thing but are a bit keen on me, as an actual person!

Well said

Well said I look at the whole picture and not just what's on the outside. It's what's on the inside that is just as important to me x

[Removed by poster at 31/10/12 10:10:43]

yes that would stop a lot of idiots that waste my time.....

That argument can be applied to anything, I'm more than a man or woman...I'm a person. I'm more than just the area I live...I'm a person.

Its just a search filter for heavens sake. Some searches I want to be specific, others more general. You can save multiple search options so it wouldn't stop people with an open mind finding people who don't quite match what they think they want and striking up a friendship with them.

I am more than a size, I am a person!

Well said I look at the whole picture and not just what's on the outside. It's what's on the inside that is just as important to me x"

Yes cant stand people that want to meet a PAIR OF TITS i dont come apart im ME ALL OR NOTHING

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I call myself fabulous because it sounds better than BBW,

plus I am fabulous

» Add a new message to this topic