FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vitrectomy

vitrectomy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Has anyone had this procedure? If so I only want good stories, no horrors please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m going to have to Google this OP

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Please do. I did and wished I hadn't

Just to discount the need for google

A vitrectomy is a type of eye surgery to treat various problems with the retina and vitreous. During the surgery, your surgeon removes the vitreous and replaces it with another solution. The vitreous is a gel-like substance that fills the middle portion of your eye. 

Your welcome

"Just to discount the need for google

A vitrectomy is a type of eye surgery to treat various problems with the retina and vitreous. During the surgery, your surgeon removes the vitreous and replaces it with another solution. The vitreous is a gel-like substance that fills the middle portion of your eye. 

Your welcome

"

i think its the oozing bit that they eat on im a celeb when you hear a pop

By *entBarryUKMan  over a year ago

Ashford

I have had an eye op where my eyelid could not be closed and i saw the needle close to my eyeball, but never this vitreoctomy thing. Sounds awful.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have had an eye op where my eyelid could not be closed and i saw the needle close to my eyeball, but never this vitreoctomy thing. Sounds awful. "

No, no it doesn't Barry it sounds as if it will be a very easy thing to endure... doesn't it

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your welcome

i think its the oozing bit that they eat on im a celeb when you hear a pop "

Cheese and rice! I was hoping for helpful

Your welcome

Cheese and rice! I was hoping for helpful "

you laughed first if its in your future you have all the sympathy in the universe

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your welcome

Cheese and rice! I was hoping for helpful you laughed first if its in your future you have all the sympathy in the universe "

It is in my future .

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm still laughing though

Your welcome

Cheese and rice! I was hoping for helpful you laughed first if its in your future you have all the sympathy in the universe

It is in my future ."

shit im proper cringing id sooner lick a public toilet than have this done

By *eandmyselfMan  over a year ago

coventry

Had mine done 35 year ago

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your welcome

Cheese and rice! I was hoping for helpful you laughed first if its in your future you have all the sympathy in the universe

It is in my future .shit im proper cringing id sooner lick a public toilet than have this done "

Yes well licking a public toilet was not an option offered to me by the very nice surgeon.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Had mine done 35 year ago"

And was it successful?

Your welcome

It is in my future .shit im proper cringing id sooner lick a public toilet than have this done

Yes well licking a public toilet was not an option offered to me by the very nice surgeon.

"

Ashford

"I have had an eye op where my eyelid could not be closed and i saw the needle close to my eyeball, but never this vitreoctomy thing. Sounds awful.

No, no it doesn't Barry it sounds as if it will be a very easy thing to endure... doesn't it "

Yes, definitely. I am sure it will be completely fine. When you wake up.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have had an eye op where my eyelid could not be closed and i saw the needle close to my eyeball, but never this vitreoctomy thing. Sounds awful.

No, no it doesn't Barry it sounds as if it will be a very easy thing to endure... doesn't it

Yes, definitely. I am sure it will be completely fine. When you wake up. "

They will be doing it under local anaesthetic.

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 13:55:35]

"[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 13:55:35]"
should have done the face maybe instead tho

The advancements in eye surgery will mean that this is a routine minor operation so you have nothing to worry about. Look into recovery and see how you can accelerate that

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 13:55:35] should have done the face maybe instead tho "

Any face you like you can be sure they'll be nothing like my face when it's being done

"[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 13:55:35] should have done the face maybe instead tho

Any face you like you can be sure they'll be nothing like my face when it's being done "

id be in an mask so your braver than me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The advancements in eye surgery will mean that this is a routine minor operation so you have nothing to worry about. Look into recovery and see how you can accelerate that"

You're right of course .

I think recovery will involve pirate impressions until people grow weary of me and a lot of playing the sympathy card

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 13:55:35] should have done the face maybe instead tho

Any face you like you can be sure they'll be nothing like my face when it's being done id be in an mask so your braver than me "

The thing is it's got to be done. Apparently it takes an hour, there are 24 in a day so it's a fraction of that time.

I have to say that joking about it actually makes me feel better

"The advancements in eye surgery will mean that this is a routine minor operation so you have nothing to worry about. Look into recovery and see how you can accelerate that

You're right of course .

I think recovery will involve pirate impressions until people grow weary of me and a lot of playing the sympathy card "

Please don’t start me on pirate jokes

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The advancements in eye surgery will mean that this is a routine minor operation so you have nothing to worry about. Look into recovery and see how you can accelerate that

You're right of course .

I think recovery will involve pirate impressions until people grow weary of me and a lot of playing the sympathy card

Please don’t start me on pirate jokes "

Ooo arrr. Ok

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

You'll be fine OP, won't feel a thing and it has a 99.999999% success rate*

*I have absolutely no evidence to support any of these assertions but hey, if facts and evidence were required for Fab assertions the forums would be very boring.

I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll face it with your usual considered manner.

X

Mr

Any face you like you can be sure they'll be nothing like my face when it's being done id be in an mask so your braver than me

The thing is it's got to be done. Apparently it takes an hour, there are 24 in a day so it's a fraction of that time.

I have to say that joking about it actually makes me feel better "

good get one of the fabbers to get you a sexy studded patch for after then

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"You'll be fine OP, won't feel a thing and it has a 99.999999% success rate*

*I have absolutely no evidence to support any of these assertions but hey, if facts and evidence were required for Fab assertions the forums would be very boring.

I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll face it with your usual considered manner.

X

Mr"

I'm sure I'll be fine too. Considering the fuss I make if I accidentally poke my eye with my mascara brush I'll be a dre patient

Forum Mod

East Sussex

*dream

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Any face you like you can be sure they'll be nothing like my face when it's being done id be in an mask so your braver than me

I have to say that joking about it actually makes me feel better good get one of the fabbers to get you a sexy studded patch for after then "

Gabrielle tribute act!

Ashford

They will be doing it under local anaesthetic. "

Hugs.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

They will be doing it under local anaesthetic.

Hugs. "

Ah thank you.

I'm a grown up woman now I can cope with this

I have to say that joking about it actually makes me feel better good get one of the fabbers to get you a sexy studded patch for after then

Gabrielle tribute act! "

well thats your nick name now its easier to say than patches ohoolahan

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have to say that joking about it actually makes me feel better good get one of the fabbers to get you a sexy studded patch for after then

Gabrielle tribute act! well thats your nick name now its easier to say than patches ohoolahan "

» Add a new message to this topic