FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sharia Law in Prisons

Sharia Law in Prisons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Reports all over the news about rad icals running the prisons, owning the kitchens and administrating the Sharia law because officers too frightened to confront them and being called racist. What's going on here guys..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickJMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Is it idiots trying to stir up racial tension by making up bollocks?

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Is it idiots trying to stir up racial tension by making up bollocks? "

No ..I worked in the prison service for several years and this does happen believe me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't believe that ever happens.

OP, what is the Sharia law that they are running in prisons?

By *ickJMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

The only "news" article I can see from a quick Google for "sharia law in prisons" is the daily mail from 3 years ago.

Colchester

"The only "news" article I can see from a quick Google for "sharia law in prisons" is the daily mail from 3 years ago. "

Seek my friend and you will find. A report published today. Try the Telegraph and Times..

By *l MateMan  over a year ago

Sheffield Centre

I remember hearing about this 10 years ago. I think gangs run prisons to an extent regardless of religion.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I say rock the casbah!

Anyone would think there was an election next week...

"The only "news" article I can see from a quick Google for "sharia law in prisons" is the daily mail from 3 years ago.

Seek my friend and you will find. A report published today. Try the Telegraph and Times.. "

Tom's right. It's there. It is basically the same article from 3 years ago tho. Gangs administering punishment beatings in prisons. Who would have imagined that would go on.

By *ornyblackguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

It depends on the category on the prison From my knowledge. It’s a mixture of confuse gang members using religion for their own agendas. A lot of the guards just wanna have a easy time. If the prisoners that are influential or pushing a narrative and it’s easy enough to go along with without causing too much headache then the guards will just do it. At the end of the day they go home.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

Reading the news story this morning it appears that the findings from a report written after a released prisoner Usman Khan, killed Saskia Jones and Jack Merritt at Fishmongers' Hall, London Bridge. It concluded that prisons are not combatting or managing the gangs who are rad ical threats, in turn they are allowed to dictate the way things are being done in prisons, even making areas no go for officers and inmates. It seems the government and the prison service are tentative in managing this at the moment, due to racism and human right challenges, however that seems to be on the list of things to address. Story is on the front page of the BBC.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The only "news" article I can see from a quick Google for "sharia law in prisons" is the daily mail from 3 years ago.

Seek my friend and you will find. A report published today. Try the Telegraph and Times..

Tom's right. It's there. It is basically the same article from 3 years ago tho. Gangs administering punishment beatings in prisons. Who would have imagined that would go on."

So technically not just about Sharia law but that makes a great headline that will stir up a bit of good old racial tension?

Prisons have always had gangs. Those gangs have been based on everything from race, nationality, political belief and yes.....religion.

Nothing new here.

A

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Load of bollocks, how can criminals, in prison for breaking the law are now trying to instill law amongst the lawless. WTF a joke if they allow it to happen in the first place

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"Is it idiots trying to stir up racial tension by making up bollocks?

No ..I worked in the prison service for several years and this does happen believe me "

It makes sense doesn’t it , sharia law well organised and a system of delegated authority , people don’t really understand it and just think it’s about chopping hands off. When towns and communities take more responsibility for dealing with local issues crime reduces , asbos are our half arsed attempt at sharia law , just done really badly

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Reports all over the news about rad icals running the prisons, owning the kitchens and administrating the Sharia law because officers too frightened to confront them and being called racist. What's going on here guys..?"

The Daily Mail. That's what's going on.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Too many mind altering substances, and not enough funds

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Reports all over the news about rad icals running the prisons, owning the kitchens and administrating the Sharia law because officers too frightened to confront them and being called racist. What's going on here guys..?

The Daily Mail. That's what's going on."

I think this is getting mixed up with the report and recommendations following the deaths of Saskia Jones and Jack Merritt at Fishmongers' Hall, London Bridge. It was published yesterday and indicates a loss of control of extremists and radicals in prisons.

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

This country needs to toughen up we are way too soft.

Colchester

What's happening here guys ?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Um... hasn't prisions making their own rules and enforcing them in prisons for years because the guards can not safely control all aspects and actions of prisions daily lives or interactions? I think this has been pretty much since prisions existed. So I wouldn't take any significance or start a new moral outcry because some groups are doing under an Islamic banner, rather that another gang, religious, political or racial banner.

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"What's happening here guys ?"

The Telegraph is recycling racist Daily Mail articles and you're reacting to it.

» Add a new message to this topic