FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Organic Vegetables

Organic Vegetables

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Scientists in Spain have discovered that some organic vegetables host harmful bacteria and something called an omoeba which can cause sight problems. Not sure if this is confined to Spain but it shows what these organic practices can lead to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have just Googled Omoeba and can't find it. Does this mean my eyesight has already been affected ?

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Organic products aren't always what they are cracked up to be. The same with all these vegan foods, we've seen first hand the waste product that comes out of the factories that make the processed vegan/vegetarian foods and it's horrendously vile. Makes you wonder what on earth they put in those food products.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to have a Commodore Omoeba, didn't do me any harm.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Do people in Spain not wash their vegetables?

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I always wash my root vegetable before feeding it to someone

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Sherburn... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

"Do people in Spain not wash their vegetables?"

...quite possibly more the quality of the water they have access to to use... our drinking water regulations in the UK which are a minimum mean we're all hunkydory in UK ...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Do people in Spain not wash their vegetables?

...quite possibly more the quality of the water they have access to to use... our drinking water regulations in the UK which are a minimum mean we're all hunkydory in UK ... "

So nothing to do with the vegetables then? Has Tom sold us a donkey of a story again?!

By *innocentMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

I grew up eating mud ,licking the copper pipes of the goal frames in playground , and I am sure the art class dark room was just a box made of asbestos.

Yet people these days are worried about vegetables than come out the ground.

I guarantee 90% of sickness is caused by people living in a bubble so their immune system is weaker than my work colleague drinks her tea

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I grew up eating mud ,licking the copper pipes of the goal frames in playground , and I am sure the art class dark room was just a box made of asbestos.

I guarantee 90% of sickness is caused by people living in a bubble so their immune system is weaker than my work colleague drinks her tea"

totally agree. People are too hygenic these days that their natural immune systems are weakened. A classic example is a lady I work with, her 2 young children are constantly I'll with bugs and viruses but she insisted on them wearing masks and avoided taking them anywhere at all for the last 2 years and now they are out mixing they get I'll as their immunity is so low. People don't think of the bigger picture and use common sense.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

"I grew up eating mud ,licking the copper pipes of the goal frames in playground , and I am sure the art class dark room was just a box made of asbestos.

I guarantee 90% of sickness is caused by people living in a bubble so their immune system is weaker than my work colleague drinks her tea"

I agree. I’ve never washed chemicals or bugs off any vegetables, I’ve made home cooked food for my kids for the last 20 years , it’s often left out on the hob 2-3 days as I cook large batches and we microwave it , reheat rice and pasta too , basically do all the things you’re not meant to and were fit, healthy and never get ill.

» Add a new message to this topic