FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why are so many single guys so .......

Why are so many single guys so .......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are so many single guys so shit to the guy in a couple?? You realise without their permission this wouldnt happen and you would only have Mr Righty/Lefty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *c5th XXXMan  over a year ago

boston

I am always polite to the hubby it’s so amazing what you get In return mmmmmmm

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why are so many single guys so shit to the guy in a couple?? You realise without their permission this wouldnt happen and you would only have Mr Righty/Lefty"

Honestly, I've never had any issues with single guys being disrespectful towards me.

In what way are people being unpleasant towards you?

Cal

By *c5th XXXMan  over a year ago

boston

"Why are so many single guys so shit to the guy in a couple?? You realise without their permission this wouldnt happen and you would only have Mr Righty/Lefty

Honestly, I've never had any issues with single guys being disrespectful towards me.

Cal"

Wow what a stunning couple

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I speak you women from couples (most common chat really) but rarely do I speak to the husband.

I’m very respectful, if I don’t know the (dynamic) or what relationship is going on there after little in the profile, I try to find out, unless she doesn’t want to tell and just flow with talking.

Disrespectful to the husband is disrespectful to her isn’t it? People need to think that we all have feelings. Some people are d!ck. some are not.

By *ookie doughMan  over a year ago

leic

Quite the opposite, I want to shake his hand and buy him a pint of his favourite beer, then I'll sit down and write out a heart felt thankyou letter

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

How are they shit to you?

"How are they shit to you?"

They’re not, they like her tits, why would they be sh’t to her?

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Daily, we're get a cold call message, exspilcit and directed straight at me, fem. I find this really rude as it's a couples account. Ignoring Mr, just gets my back up. All they get is a block for their effort.

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Croydon

From my experience most of the time, the guy is overly controlling and jealous, and creates an environment with so many rules (what I'm allowed to say and wear and do , and how to do it) that I just feel like an accessory in his kink game. Or I'm just a gift for his partner. Oh and most of the time they message with something dumb like ..."you look like the type of guy who should be fucking my wife/girlfriend" ...it's quite pathetic really. This is just my experience, and I would never engage with a couple...if she is "allowed" (even this word itself screams overly controlling) to play by herself, I will speak to her, if not than I'm not interested in his bullshit.

Again, just my experience/opinion

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Why are so many men in couples miffed if they don't get the power they think they deserve?

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"From my experience most of the time, the guy is overly controlling and jealous, and creates an environment with so many rules (what I'm allowed to say and wear and do , and how to do it) that I just feel like an accessory in his kink game. Or I'm just a gift for his partner. Oh and most of the time they message with something dumb like ..."you look like the type of guy who should be fucking my wife/girlfriend" ...it's quite pathetic really. This is just my experience, and I would never engage with a couple...if she is "allowed" (even this word itself screams overly controlling) to play by herself, I will speak to her, if not than I'm not interested in his bullshit.

Again, just my experience/opinion "

Phoarrrrrr!! Just saying!!!

"From my experience most of the time, the guy is overly controlling and jealous, and creates an environment with so many rules (what I'm allowed to say and wear and do , and how to do it) that I just feel like an accessory in his kink game. Or I'm just a gift for his partner. Oh and most of the time they message with something dumb like ..."you look like the type of guy who should be fucking my wife/girlfriend" ...it's quite pathetic really. This is just my experience, and I would never engage with a couple...if she is "allowed" (even this word itself screams overly controlling) to play by herself, I will speak to her, if not than I'm not interested in his bullshit.

This is very familiarity to this, if a guy speaks to me I’ve found them to try and make you feel you feel like this. It never goes further than a quick chat.

Scunthorpe

I find that really bizarre. The whole concept of ownership and husbands feeling that we have the right to "give permission" is beyond my comprehension. Anita is her own person and will choose what she wants to do.

When we are meeting as a couple, it seems obvious that we both need to enjoy the company of all the people who we are with, so anyone being unpleasant towards either of us (or anyone else really) would not be involved with our play.

Generally, when we play with single guys, we don't arrange meets on here, but go to clubs and just chat with guys that Anita may be interested in, but we do expect a three way conversation.

Cal

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I find that really bizarre. The whole concept of ownership and husbands feeling that we have the right to "give permission" is beyond my comprehension. Anita is her own person and will choose what she wants to do.

When we are meeting as a couple, it seems obvious that we both need to enjoy the company of all the people who we are with, so anyone being unpleasant towards either of us (or anyone else really) would not be involved with our play.

Generally, when we play with single guys, we don't arrange meets on here, but go to clubs and just chat with guys that Anita may be interested in, but we do expect a three way conversation.

Cal"

Morning,

We've never come across a couple like that before either and have never had any issues from here during a single guy with us meet....

This is part of our issue too

By *hancer666Man  over a year ago

Redbourn

Succinctly put! I'd love to get the couples response when I read a comment like this. This is why i don't like verifications because you can only have ones that are complimentary, it should be like amazon. Got to include the ones that didn't go to plan and didn't deliver on what was offered

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There are two sides to every story. In 5 years here almost every couple I've chatted to, it has been the woman doing all the chatting.

These are all well verified couples who have contacted me and not the other way around.

I've asked about their partners and some have changed the subject and aren't willing to talk about him.

On other occasions I've chatted for quite a while with the woman and everything is progressing nicely and suddenly the tone changes as the male half takes over and starts making demands or issuing instructions or its very obvious that they are having a domestic and I get the brunt of that.

So I'll ask the question from the other side.

Why are some of the male halves of couples so disrespectful to the guys they are trying to attract?

Redbourn

Your the gift that doesn't keep on giving.

Never had a problem and never needed permission J xx

Succinctly put! I'd love to get the couples response when I read a comment like this. This is why i don't like verifications because you can only have ones that are complimentary, it should be like amazon. Got to include the ones that didn't go to plan and didn't deliver on what was offered"

We'd happily name and shame the three that have arranged meets with us recently and not even bothered to let us know they not showing up

"Never had a problem and never needed permission J xx "

Maybe permission is the wrong word but if you were both not on the same page then it would be an affair and not swinging.

"Why are so many single guys so shit to the guy in a couple?? You realise without their permission this wouldnt happen and you would only have Mr Righty/Lefty

Cal"

Just being bitchy about hubby and the fact we must be here due to his size or performance an how they can "smash me" lol

I’ve always got on really well with the male half of a couple. It’s the key for us all to get on and enjoy each other’s company

"Why are so many men in couples miffed if they don't get the power they think they deserve?"

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

If I had any disrespect towards my master, I would march the man straight out straight away!

Wiltshire

Cal

Just being bitchy about hubby and the fact we must be here due to his size or performance an how they can "smash me" lol"

I really don't understand this as we have never had this...we've had messages like that but obviously would never meet them...maybe message for a bit longer and see if any red flags show up prior to an actual meeting...personally always found single male's extremely respectful

Redbourn

"There are two sides to every story. In 5 years here almost every couple I've chatted to, it has been the woman doing all the chatting.

These are all well verified couples who have contacted me and not the other way around.

I've asked about their partners and some have changed the subject and aren't willing to talk about him.

On other occasions I've chatted for quite a while with the woman and everything is progressing nicely and suddenly the tone changes as the male half takes over and starts making demands or issuing instructions or its very obvious that they are having a domestic and I get the brunt of that.

Why are some of the male halves of couples so disrespectful to the guys they are trying to attract? "

I can think of over 10 reasons why off top of my head right now, you'll get plenty of suggestions. Even if this is the case and has happened to you on multiple occasions you suck at judgement

Scunthorpe

Cal

Just being bitchy about hubby and the fact we must be here due to his size or performance an how they can "smash me" lol"

It sounds like you've been unlucky. For us when we meet single guys, we do it by chatting to men at clubs, for Anita the chat is much more important in attraction than any physical attributes.

Cal

‘Permission’ eeek.

One reason I don’t meet couples. But whenever I engage with couples on here I try and be nice to them both. Because why wouldn’t you?

Cal

Likely because they have no idea what swinging is. Some couples are cuckold and like the humiliation. Maybe they assume you are that way too.

Just see it as a positive. If they start being dicks you don't have to waste any more time talking to them.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

"Why are so many single guys so shit to the guy in a couple?? You realise without their permission this wouldnt happen and you would only have Mr Righty/Lefty"

Because they aren’t generally interested in the Mr’s.

Belfast

"There are two sides to every story. In 5 years here almost every couple I've chatted to, it has been the woman doing all the chatting.

Why are some of the male halves of couples so disrespectful to the guys they are trying to attract?

I can think of over 10 reasons why off top of my head right now, you'll get plenty of suggestions. Even if this is the case and has happened to you on multiple occasions you suck at judgement "

If you are trying to say that my judgement sucks you really haven't read what I said.

I don't contact couples, they contact me and as soon as the conversation turns nasty I end it. I've no interest in meeting couples anymore because of the demands and entitlement that I've received in messages.

I don't need my husbands permission!!

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

Take no notice of the messages like that, they are always going to be sent, could be a number of reasons why, rejection, doesn’t understand the dynamics of swinging, just generally trolling etc.

If you are looking to meet men then send out messages yourself to profiles that catch your eye and see if they would be interested in you.

This is the approach we take, if they are interested in chatting more then we use another app to set up a group chat so all three can see if we click and are happy to arrange something. It works for us.

It's important they acknowledge I'm in a relationship and have that respect level but that's as far as it goes. I'd rather the guy focus on getting to know me and making me comfortable, rather than someone he isn't going to meet.

Wiltshire

I don't need my husbands permission!! "

I m literally being curious...as quite confused with this thread as there's another similar but, not needing permission, if your husband said nah not keen on him, but you were keen?

I only ask as while it's my body anything is ultimately my decision I would also want permission/ agreement to do what ever it was that required a yes or no

Nilly

No couple has wanted to meet me so I wouldn't know

The couples that I’ve spoken with have been a 50/50 split sometimes it led by the male sometimes it led by the female, the females seem to be more worried about the jealousy aspect where the males leading appear to just want to have fun.

We’re not all bad, it’s a few that fuck it up for others

Why are some of the male halves of couples so disrespectful to the guys they are trying to attract? "

Honestly not sure as respect goes both ways

Redbourn

I can think of over 10 reasons why off top of my head right now, you'll get plenty of suggestions. Even if this is the case and has happened to you on multiple occasions you suck at judgement

If you are trying to say that my judgement sucks you really haven't read what I said.

I don't contact couples, they contact me and as soon as the conversation turns nasty I end it. I've no interest in meeting couples anymore because of the demands and entitlement that I've received in messages."

Sorry, what your saying is your anger level aimed at couples is from a conversation where they were specific about what they wanted and you had no interest in them as a result of what they asked for. I'd just assumed from the vitriolic way you spoke about the guys it was from first hand experience. I take it back, good judgement.

My husband likes me to arrange on my own he trusts me 100%. The arrangement is, I have the choice to meet with whoever I want too, when I want too. We discuss before that’s part of our game but it’s not to seek any type of permission it’s to enjoy the excitement xx

I don't need my husbands permission!!

I m literally being curious...as quite confused with this thread as there's another similar but, not needing permission, if your husband said nah not keen on him, but you were keen?

I only ask as while it's my body anything is ultimately my decision I would also want permission/ agreement to do what ever it was that required a yes or no

Nilly "

If for any reason either person does not feel comfortable about someone they are bringing in that's up to them but I'll be honest that's not happened when guys are respectful to both of us

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

I think only that if a couple are on here then they are both part of the package. Why would you be rude to either of the partners...beyond me..

"It's important they acknowledge I'm in a relationship and have that respect level but that's as far as it goes. I'd rather the guy focus on getting to know me and making me comfortable, rather than someone he isn't going to meet. "

My hubby is involved in meets so maybe it's a little different

Because they aren’t generally interested in the Mr’s. "

But surely they should still have respect for them

"Take no notice of the messages like that, they are always going to be sent, could be a number of reasons why, rejection, doesn’t understand the dynamics of swinging, just generally trolling etc.

If you are looking to meet men then send out messages yourself to profiles that catch your eye and see if they would be interested in you.

This is the approach we take, if they are interested in chatting more then we use another app to set up a group chat so all three can see if we click and are happy to arrange something. It works for us. "

Sounds like a possible idea to explore

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Because a lot of guys don’t get swinging… and see what you are asking for as a replacement for something you don’t have, rather than an addition to a healthy relationship

It’s actually a great way to work out which people get swinging… and which people don’t

Because a lot of guys don’t get swinging… and see what you are asking for as a replacement for something you don’t have, rather than an addition to a healthy relationship

It’s actually a great way to work out which people get swinging… and which people don’t "

Ye there's alot hitting our block list lately

Belfast

I don't contact couples, they contact me and as soon as the conversation turns nasty I end it. I've no interest in meeting couples anymore because of the demands and entitlement that I've received in messages.

Sorry, what your saying is your anger level aimed at couples is from a conversation where they were specific about what they wanted and you had no interest in them as a result of what they asked for. I'd just assumed from the vitriolic way you spoke about the guys it was from first hand experience. I take it back, good judgement.

"

I don't remember any vitriol in any comment I made.

My point if you took the time to read it is that instructing me to play bi, shave off my beard, pay for their hotel room, drive 4 hours to meet them because they had no intention of meeting half way had nothing to do with being more specific and everything to do with begging disrespectful.

There is no anger here. The complete opposite in fact, laughing at the level of expectation.

Some of these are in their introductory messages and when I say thanks but no thanks I'm told it's my loss and that I should be grateful because I don't have options on here.

It's hilarious.

Redbourn

We’re not all bad, it’s a few that fuck it up for others "

Agree, people not being nice to one another does happen but few and far between. Even if your experience everytime was horrendous doesn't change that other than your incredibly unlucky . I don't think I've ever seen a thread start with....'struck gold with last 3 singles guys we played with' but even if we did thread would go the same. I great experience usually gets just that few words but a bad experience you can get a couple paragraphs out on how it went down. If there was no forum I'm convinced everyone's experience would be better.

Belfast

My point if you took the time to read it is that instructing me to play bi, shave off my beard, pay for their hotel room, drive 4 hours to meet them because they had no intention of meeting half way had nothing to do with being more specific and everything to do with begging disrespectful.

There is no anger here. The complete opposite in fact, laughing at the level of expectation.

Some of these are in their introductory messages and when I say thanks but no thanks I'm told it's my loss and that I should be grateful because I don't have options on here.

It's hilarious.

"

*Being

Redbourn

It's hilarious.

"

Delete anger from my comment and replace vitriolic with jovial.

By *hesexpeopleCouple  over a year ago

s wales

It's hilarious.

"

That’s really interesting, it’s common to see people saying they aren’t meeting with single men anymore because some have ruined the experience or sent bad messages, you don’t see so many with men saying the same about couples or women. I’m 100% not saying it doesn’t happen it clearly does, but you don’t read about it as much.

East London

Men eh

"Men eh "

The WORST. Amirite

By *ongue stud funMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Unfortunately there are so many people in society in general that have absolutely zero manners and are exceptionally selfish thinking of their own needs. For me It is all about the pleasure the female but that by no means detracts from ensuring mutual respect for both her and her hubbys wishes if playing with a couple. It’s seems respect and manners have degraded massively over the last 20 years I see it daily when working in healthcare the lack of respect and abuse given to our medical staff is unreal

here & there

But surely they should still have respect for them"

You would think right?

Alas the communication skills of many are severely lacking, not only in imagination but in basic manners. The volume of messages we receive where the Mr isn’t actually acknowledged is baffling, then closely followed by wanting to humiliate him in some sort of cuck situation.

It’s an easy block & delete tbh.

I would add that we have also had many great messages from single guys that have really put the effort in - these will always get a response even if nothing is ever likely to happen, as the Mr knows what it’s like to have a single profile and it validates the effort!

As couples & single females it’s in our interest to give a response to positive messages so they keep trying in this manner… because if we don’t then they will eventually all descend into the “wanna fuck”, “can I breed you”, “free now”, etc etc.

Ok war & peace over - if you read all this please put cumbersome in your message

East London

A single man is just a husband without the wife.

Take away the wife and...

East London

You would think right?

Alas the communication skills of many are severely lacking, not only in imagination but in basic manners. The volume of messages we receive where the Mr isn’t actually acknowledged is baffling, then closely followed by wanting to humiliate him in some sort of cuck situation.

I would add that we have also had many great messages from single guys that have really put the effort in - these will always get a response even if nothing is ever likely to happen, as the Mr knows what it’s like to have a single profile and it validates the effort!

As couples & single females it’s in our interest to give a response to positive messages so they keep trying in this manner… because if we don’t then they will eventually all descend into the “wanna fuck”, “can I breed you”, “free now”, etc etc.

Ok war & peace over - if you read all this please put cumbersome in your message "

I can't spell cumbersome, can I put cucumber instead?

Wiltshire

You would think right?

Ok war & peace over - if you read all this please put cumbersome in your message "

All of the above

Ps cumbersome

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"A single man is just a husband without the wife.

Take away the wife and..."

He goes to jail?

You would think right?

***As couples & single females it’s in our interest to give a response to positive messages so they keep trying in this manner… because if we don’t then they will eventually all descend into the “wanna fuck”, “can I breed you”, “free now”, etc etc. ***

Newcastle and Gateshead

We’re not all bad, it’s a few that fuck it up for others

Agree, people not being nice to one another does happen but few and far between. Even if your experience everytime was horrendous doesn't change that other than your incredibly unlucky . I don't think I've ever seen a thread start with....'struck gold with last 3 singles guys we played with' but even if we did thread would go the same. I great experience usually gets just that few words but a bad experience you can get a couple paragraphs out on how it went down. If there was no forum I'm convinced everyone's experience would be better. "

Actually there is a scientific explanation to this…

they did a experiment with regards to customers experiences with business and they found that people are 7 times more likely to share a negative experience they had with a business than had had than a positive one …

It’s almost human nature to warn people of the bad as opposed to big up the good

It was an interesting read

By *orthseatiger69Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Does your wife not have a say in the matter or is it just you , I thought both had to make it happen ?? I treat both with equal respect and expect the same in return from the couple

East London

He goes to jail?"

Has to do all the hard work himself, gets frustrated when no one replies and takes it out on other men.

I'd hate to be a man on here.

here & there

He goes to jail?

Has to do all the hard work himself, gets frustrated when no one replies and takes it out on other men.

I'd hate to be a man on here."

It’s not as bad as it’s made out to be, as with most things in life all it takes is a little effort and a smile.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

He goes to jail?

Good job I’m not just any old man then

Belfast

It's hilarious.

That’s really interesting, it’s common to see people saying they aren’t meeting with single men anymore because some have ruined the experience or sent bad messages, you don’t see so many with men saying the same about couples or women. I’m 100% not saying it doesn’t happen it clearly does, but you don’t read about it as much. "

I've said it numerous times on other threads giving advice to guys or listing all the things they are doing wrong that so many of those things apply to women and couples as well.

I've had numerous "in your area, meet now?" messages from couples or told that the wife is horny and "you'll do" or "do all these things and we'll think about putting you on our to-do list".

These are all from couples with 50-100 verifications so I can only assume this approach works for them but guys get destroyed on here for taking the same approach.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Take away the wife and..."

But if you are meeting a couple shouldn’t you treat them as a couple… would that not be filed under “basic common sense “

The interesting thing about the couples/single dynamic you see in clubs is that it tend to be extremes…

You either get the guy talking to the wife and completely ignore the husband… or you get the guy talking to the husband ignore the wife and then come back round asking hubs for permission to play with the wife

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Does your wife not have a say in the matter or is it just you , I thought both had to make it happen ?? I treat both with equal respect and expect the same in return from the couple "

It depends on the dynamics of the couple I suppose, their are so many different dynamics it’s hard to know them all .We know a couple where the man picks the meets it’s all part of the thrill the female not knowing who he has picked out for her.

For us their has to be a 3 way connection as we only look for bi men so everyone has to be attracted to each other as no one is taking one for the team.

By *ouseofhoneyCouple  over a year ago

North West

95% of messages we get are from people who clearly haven't read our profile or maybe some may have but they direct the messages to the wife as if she is single...

So 100% of those messages get ignored and deleted, if they can't get that bit right then pretty sure a meet would be a disaster haha

Anyone who has read the profile and fits the criteria we try and reply to even if it's a respectful no.

I've heard this from a few single guys actually.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Then you are not in to meeting cpls really are you. You are after single women/hotwives for you to use! Very off putting. Comments to be honest! Joanne.

Neath valley.

Does your wife not have a say in the matter or is it just you , I thought both had to make it happen ?? I treat both with equal respect and expect the same in return from the couple It depends on the dynamics of the couple I suppose, their are so many different dynamics it’s hard to know them all .We know a couple where the man picks the meets it’s all part of the thrill the female not knowing who he has picked out for her.

For us their has to be a 3 way connection as we only look for bi men so everyone has to be attracted to each other as no one is taking one for the team."

Exactly our view on it no one takes one for the team ever!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It’s actually a great way to work out which people get swinging… and which people don’t "

As always....nail, head.

It's abundantly clear when you're contacted by someone who is just looking at meeting couples because they've drawn a blank with single women. The second you begin discussing things as a three-way interaction the tone of messages often changes.

The same is true from those that perceive themselves as 'alpha'males who focus on their alleged abilities to satisfy your OH in ways you're obviously unable to, or who try to impress you with their physique, claims of staying power, cock size or whatever their favourite USP is. Messages centre around them and what they want to do and how the female will experience something they can't from their partner.

Sure. There are cuckold couples. There are some that seek specific attributes that the male partner doesn't have, hence the need to look elsewhere.

But assuming that to be the case from the outset is the mother of all fuck ups and guaranteed to get you a delete and a block.

Of course there are also demanding couples. But they are easy to ignore and block in just the same way.

Some single men don't get it. Some couples don't either. Just look at the way some perceive single women as toys for their amusement.

A

By *tticus Finch 76Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I have been building up to a meet with a great couple from here and have already had a coffee with the guy and we got on great. If we hadn't I doubt anything further would happen.

Neath valley.

It’s actually a great way to work out which people get swinging… and which people don’t

As always....nail, head.

It's abundantly clear when you're contacted by someone who is just looking at meeting couples because they've drawn a blank with single women. The second you begin discussing things as a three-way interaction the tone of messages often changes.

The same is true from those that perceive themselves as 'alpha'males who focus on their alleged abilities to satisfy your OH in ways you're obviously unable to, or who try to impress you with their physique, claims of staying power, cock size or whatever their favourite USP is. Messages centre around them and what they want to do and how the female will experience something they can't from their partner.

Sure. There are cuckold couples. There are some that seek specific attributes that the male partner doesn't have, hence the need to look elsewhere.

But assuming that to be the case from the outset is the mother of all fuck ups and guaranteed to get you a delete and a block.

Of course there are also demanding couples. But they are easy to ignore and block in just the same way.

Some single men don't get it. Some couples don't either. Just look at the way some perceive single women as toys for their amusement.

A"

Spot on. There are lots who do not understand swinging as a lifestyle. Some just view it as a kink which is not the case. We are not after single guys at all but more bisexual cpls. But even some cpls come across as entitled in their messages.

Newcastle and Gateshead

Thank you for mentioning the couples single girl thing at the end!!! They can be absolutely guilty of the same thing with regards to treating single women as playthings for their amusement!

Basically too many guys look at playing with couples and thinking “oh he must be a cuckold” when it doesn’t tend to be that way at all

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Thank you for mentioning the couples single girl thing at the end!!! They can be absolutely guilty of the same thing with regards to treating single women as playthings for their amusement!

Basically too many guys look at playing with couples and thinking “oh he must be a cuckold” when it doesn’t tend to be that way at all

"

Yep.

And even if he is........don't forget a guy has been invited to play to meet the cuckold's desires as much as the female in the couple. Some single guys don't get that and assume they've been asked to fuck the wife for her benefit alone.

Understanding a couple's dynamic is key. Sometimes it's simple. Often it's not.

A

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

"95% of messages we get are from people who clearly haven't read our profile or maybe some may have but they direct the messages to the wife as if she is single...

So 100% of those messages get ignored and deleted, if they can't get that bit right then pretty sure a meet would be a disaster haha

Anyone who has read the profile and fits the criteria we try and reply to even if it's a respectful no."

Completely agree with this.

To the point I've made my profile ridiculous and hidden my pictures.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

He goes to jail?

It’s not so bad in here

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Because alot of guys on here think the couples are only on here because the guy cant fulfill the ladies needs when it absolutely isnt that way. Treat everyone with respect, yes you risk being thrown in the friendzone so to speak and rarely get meets but hey ho. Ive not got it in me to be an asshole to anyone.

He goes to jail?

I'd hate to be a man on here.

"

We should actually big each other up here. Men (some) are alright, i exchange conversations with a few that are not dicks, and I admire who they are. Confident, funny intelligent.

I’d love to be a woman with that type of choice around. …. Be that type of guy.

By *oft-and-gentle123Couple  over a year ago

thurrock

We find all messages are sent to the wife and the male is ignored so we by pass them.. we like to swing however we get the feeling most singles are just looking for a quick leg over ( nothing wrong with that) but that's not our idea of swinging... talk to the males or our female wont be playing

By *j78Man  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 27/04/22 09:05:17]

East London

"We find all messages are sent to the wife and the male is ignored so we by pass them.. we like to swing however we get the feeling most singles are just looking for a quick leg over ( nothing wrong with that) but that's not our idea of swinging... talk to the males or our female wont be playing "

What do you mean by swing? Does that include going for drinks/dinner etc?

By *j78Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"It's important they acknowledge I'm in a relationship and have that respect level but that's as far as it goes. I'd rather the guy focus on getting to know me and making me comfortable, rather than someone he isn't going to meet. "

Now you are my kinda girl!!

thurrock

Sure we embrace meeting for drinks or a meal for us being social is part of the experience

As always....nail, head.

A"

East London

"We find all messages are sent to the wife and the male is ignored so we by pass them.. we like to swing however we get the feeling most singles are just looking for a quick leg over ( nothing wrong with that) but that's not our idea of swinging... talk to the males or our female wont be playing "

Do they get to talk to the wife ever? If I was going to have sex with a husband I wouldn't want to arrange if through the wife. I'd acknowledge she's there but he's the one I need to speak to. A bi mff would be different of course.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

You all need to get on no use disrespecting the male half because that will just lead to the female saying goodbye it’s over and I always txt thinking that I’m talking with both people not just one you need respect with all involved

thurrock

"We find all messages are sent to the wife and the male is ignored so we by pass them.. we like to swing however we get the feeling most singles are just looking for a quick leg over ( nothing wrong with that) but that's not our idea of swinging... talk to the males or our female wont be playing

Do they get to talk to the wife ever? If I was going to have sex with a husband I wouldn't want to arrange if through the wife. I'd acknowledge she's there but he's the one I need to speak to. A bi mff would be different of course. "

I am the wife and I run our profile as hubby works away, maybe its just us but the messages we get ( in the main) are nice tits etc or do you fancy a chat on the phone fancy lunch im free now and it goes on.. not so many so what you looking for its mainly centred around them and what they want and how they can "make me happy" its not what we're looking for i do wonder why we made a profile not many people read them .. well judging by our message they don't x

Im shit to most people

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

We had a cracking message.... but from a "couple" actually.

Went something like this...

Hi A and L,

Love your pics, your boobs are hot and we'd love to chat and arrange a meet.. however it would need to be just L, as not being funny but (the female) wouldn't want A's tiny cock anywhere near her as she won't feel it. We can show you a good time and let you experience what a real cock feels like.

Let us know

X"

To say we were gobsmacked was an understatement!! I mean A's cock is average size and actually hrs really good at hitting those spots.

Got to wonder if that approach works... they did have just single men and women verifications though, although the female ones seemed suspicious!

"We had a cracking message.... but from a "couple" actually.

Hi A and L,

Love your pics, your boobs are hot and we'd love to chat and arrange a meet.. however it would need to be just L, as not being funny but (the female) wouldn't want A's tiny cock anywhere near her as she won't feel it. We can show you a good time and let you experience what a real cock feels like.

Let us know

X"

To say we were gobsmacked was an understatement!! I mean A's cock is average size and actually hrs really good at hitting those spots.

Got to wonder if that approach works... they did have just single men and women verifications though, although the female ones seemed suspicious!"

Just laugh at stuff like that. They don't know you.

Likely it was a type of message they send to loads of people for some weird kicks.

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"We had a cracking message.... but from a "couple" actually.

Hi A and L,

Let us know

X"

Got to wonder if that approach works... they did have just single men and women verifications though, although the female ones seemed suspicious!

Just laugh at stuff like that. They don't know you.

Likely it was a type of message they send to loads of people for some weird kicks.

"

To be fair L did more of the "do they think we're stupid" laughs than me (a).... I just eyerolled and carried on with my day!

Some people are strange!

By *agicM53XMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Then you are not in to meeting cpls really are you. You are after single women/hotwives for you to use! Very off putting. Comments to be honest! Joanne. "

You are correct, I am not into meeting couples! And my profile mentions that very clearly (it says I'm not into MFM threesomes), however I am being approached by couples, and I make it very clear to them I don't meet with both (only with the female). And in what way am I using the women, may I ask? A man that only wants to be intimate with women is using them? How did you come to such an ignorant conclusion? This might be the most ignorant comment addressed towards me on fab...by far

» Add a new message to this topic