Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reezul OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Literally being young

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

At least you only have to wait to get older . There have been several threads lately complaining that nobody will meet older people, they can't get younger

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"At least you only have to wait to get older . There have been several threads lately complaining that nobody will meet older people, they can't get younger "

Every cloud

birmingham

But would love to experience an older woman and even a couple to see if I actually fit into this world. I’m shy about clubs because it’s just when your new you never know who and what to expect but if I had some experience the confidence would come naturally x

birmingham

What do you mean ???

"But would love to experience an older woman and even a couple to see if I actually fit into this world. I’m shy about clubs because it’s just when your new you never know who and what to expect but if I had some experience the confidence would come naturally x"

Without sounding blunt people won’t want to hold your hand. You have to put effort in and just go for it.

birmingham

Yeah but what is effort ?? If you know what I’m trying to say….

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"But would love to experience an older woman and even a couple to see if I actually fit into this world. I’m shy about clubs because it’s just when your new you never know who and what to expect but if I had some experience the confidence would come naturally x"

When you say experience what do you mean?

It takes time for single men to establish themselves and they usually have to put a fair amount of leg work in from what I've been told. Your age will count against you with some people but not everyone. Can I suggest that when you do a search for people you'd like to meet you tick the box that says you must meet their age range?. That way you'll only see people who want to meet guys in your age bracket.

Welcome to fab and good luck

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What do you mean ???"

Use the reply+quote button then we can see who you're replying to

"Yeah but what is effort ?? If you know what I’m trying to say…."

Going to a social or a club and chat to people who are into this sort of thing. Get an idea of what it’s all about. Only message people that you genuinely think you’re compatible with and try and stand out from the others.

Another tip… Always ask questions in your messages.

birmingham

"But would love to experience an older woman and even a couple to see if I actually fit into this world. I’m shy about clubs because it’s just when your new you never know who and what to expect but if I had some experience the confidence would come naturally x

It takes time for single men to establish themselves and they usually have to put a fair amount of leg work in from what I've been told. Your age will count against you with some people but not everyone. Can I suggest that when you do a search for people you'd like to meet you tick the box that says you must meet their age range?. That way you'll only see people who want to meet guys in your age bracket.

Welcome to fab and good luck "

Like a woman woman, There’s so many girls out there if you know what I mean and I just want to feel a real woman even if they was in their 60s plus I really wouldn’t care, as long as their connection obviously, who knows what can happen.

And I have been, I got unlucky literally a couple days ago when a couple decided to turn up as straight but then wanted me to play with the guy on the spot which wasn’t what I was feeling and instant turn off you know what I mean..

Thank you and hopefully see you around

birmingham

"Yeah but what is effort ?? If you know what I’m trying to say….

Going to a social or a club and chat to people who are into this sort of thing. Get an idea of what it’s all about. Only message people that you genuinely think you’re compatible with and try and stand out from the others.

Now I’ve signed up to become a member at a club but just it being abit local brings that anxiety up but I just gotta grow a pair like they ent big enough and just go lol

Another tip… Always ask questions in your messages. "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"But would love to experience an older woman and even a couple to see if I actually fit into this world. I’m shy about clubs because it’s just when your new you never know who and what to expect but if I had some experience the confidence would come naturally x

Like a woman woman, There’s so many girls out there if you know what I mean and I just want to feel a real woman even if they was in their 60s plus I really wouldn’t care, as long as their connection obviously, who knows what can happen.

And I have been, I got unlucky literally a couple days ago when a couple decided to turn up as straight but then wanted me to play with the guy on the spot which wasn’t what I was feeling and instant turn off you know what I mean..

Thank you and hopefully see you around "

Ah I see. I think you'd be very lucky to experience mff that is one male two females but it does happen.

It sounds to me as if you would like to explore all the pleasures swinging has to offer. Take your time, there's no rush, chat in the forums, if you see a social advertised near you ask for an invite or maybe even just see if you can meet people for a coffee.

birmingham

Ah I see. I think you'd be very lucky to experience mff that is one male two females but it does happen.

It sounds to me as if you would like to explore all the pleasures swinging has to offer. Take your time, there's no rush, chat in the forums, if you see a social advertised near you ask for an invite or maybe even just see if you can meet people for a coffee."

I’d happily meet a MF couple and join them just you know finding the right couple I guess. And I will I’ve been close to giving up x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

It sounds to me as if you would like to explore all the pleasures swinging has to offer. Take your time, there's no rush, chat in the forums, if you see a social advertised near you ask for an invite or maybe even just see if you can meet people for a coffee.

I’d happily meet a MF couple and join them just you know finding the right couple I guess. And I will I’ve been close to giving up x "

After three weeks!

What were you hoping things would be like when you joined fab?

birmingham

I’d happily meet a MF couple and join them just you know finding the right couple I guess. And I will I’ve been close to giving up x

After three weeks!

What were you hoping things would be like when you joined fab?"

Honestly I thought I’d actually meet some people face to face and you know take me in as they say

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Op I was on the site at your age and had met a few women off it, you get back what you put in

birmingham

"Op I was on the site at your age and had met a few women off it, you get back what you put in "

What extent of putting in do I go ??

"Op I was on the site at your age and had met a few women off it, you get back what you put in

What extent of putting in do I go ?? "

What do you actually do? Just wait for women to throw themselves at you?

birmingham

"Op I was on the site at your age and had met a few women off it, you get back what you put in

What do you actually do? Just wait for women to throw themselves at you? "

I bloody wish lol I’m a nice humble guy, I message around and put effort into these messages to. Just most of the times because of being a newbie I can’t get any luck.

By *nergeticlemurMan  over a year ago

wiltshire

I'm younger then you and still meeting people and have a couple of regular fwbs. The way I've always looked at it is you've got to be proactive. There's a sea of single guys on here so you've got to stand out and messege first.

Write a bit about yourself, takes some more pics and if you see someone you like and they match your criteria, just messege them.

What do you actually do? Just wait for women to throw themselves at you?

I bloody wish lol I’m a nice humble guy, I message around and put effort into these messages to. Just most of the times because of being a newbie I can’t get any luck. "

Unfortunately most women and couples get lots of messages and don't reply.

Maybe post in the forum more or try social events.

The men massively outnumber women on here.

Don't take it personally.

"

After three weeks!

Honestly I thought I’d actually meet some people face to face and you know take me in as they say "

OP Three weeks is nano seconds on Fab.

It can take weeks, months, sometimes longer for people to meet others on here.

If you’re serious about being part of this lifestyle then you need to have patience.

Guys in particular join thinking it’s the golden ticket to nsa sex. When they realise they’ve actually got to put in a bit of effort they go UNLOS.

Are you in it for the long haul?

Viv

“Honestly I thought I’d actually meet some people face to face and you know take me in as they say”

What about going to clubs and socials?

That’s probably the best way a new person to the scene can get involved

wiltshire

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 16:10:17]

birmingham

"

After three weeks!

Honestly I thought I’d actually meet some people face to face and you know take me in as they say

If you’re serious about being part of this lifestyle then you need to have patience.

Guys in particular join thinking it’s the golden ticket to nsa sex. When they realise they’ve actually got to put in a bit of effort they go UNLOS.

Viv

"

Of course I’m in it for the long haul. I guess it’s just I never knew what to expect and then hearing all these stories and stuff, but like everyone keep saying all in good time. I just eager to see how I’d fit in and how I’d take it all in tbh.

wiltshire

"

After three weeks!

Viv

"

This. It's not a walking buffet of sex where you'll be meeting up with someone every other night. Just get chatting with people on forums etc

birmingham

"

After three weeks!

Viv

This. It's not a walking buffet of sex where you'll be meeting up with someone every other night. Just get chatting with people on forums etc"

Never thought of it like that just the effort of these messages sometimes make you think is it worth it

wiltshire

"

After three weeks!

Viv

This. It's not a walking buffet of sex where you'll be meeting up with someone every other night. Just get chatting with people on forums etc

Never thought of it like that just the effort of these messages sometimes make you think is it worth it "

You'll get there it just takes time. Take a few more pics of the rest of you for better "window shopping" and just messege people. Don't expect to meet up with the people you messege just enjoy the convo and see where things go

birmingham

"

After three weeks!

Viv

Never thought of it like that just the effort of these messages sometimes make you think is it worth it

You'll get there it just takes time. Take a few more pics of the rest of you for better "window shopping" and just messege people. Don't expect to meet up with the people you messege just enjoy the convo and see where things go"

Perfect mate thank you

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Literally being young "

Hi mate, while I'm sure age plays a part, being one of literally thousands of single guys on here means it's always going to take a bit of time before you find the right people to meet. If you're doing what you're saying you're doing and getting to know people/sending messages to people who you have stuff in common with etc then you will eventually find what you're looking for. But as everyone says, you get out what you put in. Also remember that people will look at your profile and pics before replying to any messages...

Speak to Tim Montana. He has queues of women wanting to nosh him off and he’s about your age too.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Im not sure what a younger guy thinks an older woman can offer?

Surely it's about a connection with that person at the time.

birmingham

"Im not sure what a younger guy thinks an older woman can offer?

Surely it's about a connection with that person at the time. "

You be surprised how us young one seem to fantasise older women, guess I’ve just had a thing for older ladies ever since I got a hold of porn lol. I would love to create that connection and I know I’m not like the others as they all say but there’s some really hungry dogs out here though was surprised by it all

birmingham

"Literally being young

Hi mate, while I'm sure age plays a part, being one of literally thousands of single guys on here means it's always going to take a bit of time before you find the right people to meet. If you're doing what you're saying you're doing and getting to know people/sending messages to people who you have stuff in common with etc then you will eventually find what you're looking for. But as everyone says, you get out what you put in. Also remember that people will look at your profile and pics before replying to any messages..."

Thanks mate just need to get my profile abit more jazzy

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

What extent of putting in do I go ?? "

i'd say spend more time in the forum then scrolling through profiles

» Add a new message to this topic