FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it really necesssry

Is it really necesssry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andS6571 OP   Couple  over a year ago

We're living near Varna, Bulgaria.

Standing at the entrance to the dunes and naturist beach at Studland, displaying your state of arousal, really? So unnecessary and to be honest, quite sad.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Standing at the entrance to the dunes and naturist beach at Studland, displaying your state of arousal, really? So unnecessary and to be honest, quite sad. "

I'm not condoning any behaviour as I wasn't there but do wonder, who made you the nudist beach moderator who decided what's acceptable necessary or not necessary. ?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Totally unacceptable if its a naturist beach! should not happen! X

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Erections happen.

"Standing at the entrance to the dunes and naturist beach at Studland, displaying your state of arousal, really? So unnecessary and to be honest, quite sad.

I'm not condoning any behaviour as I wasn't there but do wonder, who made you the nudist beach moderator who decided what's acceptable necessary or not necessary. ? "

No moderation intended, just decent human behaviour, just because your clothes come off doesn't mean you have to leave decency behind you.

"Standing at the entrance to the dunes and naturist beach at Studland, displaying your state of arousal, really? So unnecessary and to be honest, quite sad.

I'm not condoning any behaviour as I wasn't there but do wonder, who made you the nudist beach moderator who decided what's acceptable necessary or not necessary. ?

No moderation intended, just decent human behaviour, just because your clothes come off doesn't mean you have to leave decency behind you. "

That's a load of tosh , I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate you getting told you being naked on a public beach was indecent to families walking past and not only indecent but sad. Your in the wrong place to judge others on their actions where you as a swinger and naturist wouldn't appreciate being judged by non swingers or non naturists.

So he had a hard on look away as I'm sure you would tell people who berate your behaviour.

walsall

No moderation intended, just decent human behaviour, just because your clothes come off doesn't mean you have to leave decency behind you. "

What did you expect him to do? Dig a hole in the sand and lie face down?

By *ooBulMan  over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I know what you mean op!

1. I'm a ginger. On a sunny day may get me chicken drum stick & me chicken McNuggets burnt! I'd be like Casper the ghost - rubbed down in factor 100.

2. I wouldn't like me "kerb hangers" dangling down bashing on me thighs as I run. Making that sound like you are slapping a chicken fillet.

3. Can't bare sand up me botty crack anyway.

4. Much prefer the privacy/comfort of a bed/bedroom. Me standing to attention at one of the sides of the bed & her at the other to "God Save The Queen" whilst the both of us salute & shouting: "wait for it Marjorie, wait for it. Got to get to the end now...." Then jumping on her in the Missionary position & vigorously giving her the best and most prudent 30 seconds sex of her life she'll ever have..... I know I'm a giver (LOL.)

Sorry, I have a warped sense of humour.....

ashford

No moderation intended, just decent human behaviour, just because your clothes come off doesn't mean you have to leave decency behind you.

That's a load of tosh , I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate you getting told you being naked on a public beach was indecent to families walking past and not only indecent but sad. Your in the wrong place to judge others on their actions where you as a swinger and naturist wouldn't appreciate being judged by non swingers or non naturists.

So he had a hard on look away as I'm sure you would tell people who berate your behaviour. "

There should not b such places u can go nude on a beach Imo !x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Erections happen. "

That's natural, it's OK to get an erection. But say a guy got a massive erection at work. Would it be dememd acceptable for him to go parading round the office with it overtly bulging against the material of his trousers? Would everyone in the office be ok with that or indeed feel safe?

That's why decent people cover it or are careful not to flaunt it about in public until it goes away. The fact it's a nude beach or not shouldn't make a difference and doesn't affect the law on the matter. Its inappropriate behaviour. And I would hazard a guess his parading of his erection has something to do with his sexual gratification which if so is truly bang out of order. Everyone at the beach wants to have a good care free time without unpleasantness or feeling unsafe. Arguably more so in a nude environment, especially women. If I was there with my family I'd be having a word with him. It's selfish people like this who endanger our naturist spaces and put people off using them.

ashford

"Erections happen.

That's natural, it's OK to get an erection. But say a guy got a massive erection at work. Would it be dememd acceptable for him to go parading round the office with it overtly bulging against the material of his trousers? Would everyone in the office be ok with that or indeed feel safe?

That's why decent people cover it or are careful not to flaunt it about in public until it goes away. The fact it's a nude beach or not shouldn't make a difference and doesn't affect the law on the matter. Its inappropriate behaviour. And I would hazard a guess his parading of his erection has something to do with his sexual gratification which if so is truly bang out of order. Everyone at the beach wants to have a good care free time without unpleasantness or feeling unsafe. Arguably more so in a nude environment, especially women. If I was there with my family I'd be having a word with him. It's selfish people like this who endanger our naturist spaces and put people off using them."

This is why they shouldn't b! There will allways b pervs on them! X

"Erections happen.

That's why decent people cover it or are careful not to flaunt it about in public until it goes away. The fact it's a nude beach or not shouldn't make a difference and doesn't affect the law on the matter. Its inappropriate behaviour. And I would hazard a guess his parading of his erection has something to do with his sexual gratification which if so is truly bang out of order. Everyone at the beach wants to have a good care free time without unpleasantness or feeling unsafe. Arguably more so in a nude environment, especially women. If I was there with my family I'd be having a word with him. It's selfish people like this who endanger our naturist spaces and put people off using them."

Plz tell me your having a laugh with these comments plz.

Your profile pics shows both of you out in the countryside getting your kicks by parading naked and to top it all off one of your pics has the male half standing naked at a window facing onto a stadium with stadium seats right next to the window and you have the gall to come on here about other peoples actions and their sexual gratification and say their in the wrong . I tell you Fab doesn't half amaze me at times.

Might have just been the breeze that brought it on.

ashford

"Erections happen.

That's why decent people cover it or are careful not to flaunt it about in public until it goes away. The fact it's a nude beach or not shouldn't make a difference and doesn't affect the law on the matter. Its inappropriate behaviour. And I would hazard a guess his parading of his erection has something to do with his sexual gratification which if so is truly bang out of order. Everyone at the beach wants to have a good care free time without unpleasantness or feeling unsafe. Arguably more so in a nude environment, especially women. If I was there with my family I'd be having a word with him. It's selfish people like this who endanger our naturist spaces and put people off using them.

Your profile pics shows both of you out in the countryside getting your kicks by parading naked and to top it all off one of your pics has the male half standing naked at a window facing onto a stadium with stadium seats right next to the window and you have the gall to come on here about other peoples actions and their sexual gratification and say their in the wrong . I tell you Fab doesn't half amaze me at times. "

A naked body is not sexual an errection is! X

Coventry

"Erections happen.

Your profile pics shows both of you out in the countryside getting your kicks by parading naked and to top it all off one of your pics has the male half standing naked at a window facing onto a stadium with stadium seats right next to the window and you have the gall to come on here about other peoples actions and their sexual gratification and say their in the wrong . I tell you Fab doesn't half amaze me at times. "

We take every reasonable precaution not to effect anyone or not to be seen engaging in sexual activity. Yes out in the country side, in private and seclusion (like whe your in private at home). Not all nude photos are sexual in purpose or intent. As not all photos are on here are sexual either, some are to give people a wider perspective of a person/couples general personality and interests. We are naturists in the vanilla world too. The more posed beach photos, not particularly sexualised and taken on an empty beach. And some of the more risqué photos (although granted not 100% fool proof) we've checked the coast is clear before hand. Any some of those shots such as high rise windows if anyone was to get a glance in that snippet of time they'd be so far away you'd be looking basically a flesh colour, featureless, jelly bean type thing. Not a detailed, graphic sexual image or image of anything that makes any sense. Same as the stadium, empty, no one around. Likewise if we did miss anyone too far away to see detail in that snap shot of time. Unless you were spending your time randomly looking in hotel windows or out on the streets with your binoculars and your timing is dead on.

A very different case than walking about a popular beach proud sporting an erection at people.

I agree people like you who put 2+2 and make 7 amaze me too. Just fill in the gaps to add the context that's missing to suit. Well done Miss Marple.

"Erections happen.

What, that clearly completely empty stadium? And the outdoor pics that could be taken in the middle of nowhere?

I’ve done outdoor pics, but only when I can see that there is no one around to see/potentially offend.

It’s completely different

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Some naturists are exhibitionists and voyeurs, which is what puts me off derobing in a public place.

In Germany whole families spend the day by a lake, totally naked.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I wonder how people would react to someone sitting with their legs wide open, spreading their labia apart.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

So he had a hard on look away as I'm sure you would tell people who berate your behaviour.

There should not b such places u can go nude on a beach Imo !x"

Yeah there should be more! Then all the people

Who feel the need to go naked in public can stick to those places so the rest of us don’t have to risk seeing it when we’re out for a walk in the outdoors.

ashford

Who feel the need to go naked in public can stick to those places so the rest of us don’t have to risk seeing it when we’re out for a walk in the outdoors. "

Umm nope! Being bought up as a naturist being on such beaches was horrendous! X

Paradise, Herts

Who feel the need to go naked in public can stick to those places so the rest of us don’t have to risk seeing it when we’re out for a walk in the outdoors.

Umm nope! Being bought up as a naturist being on such beaches was horrendous! X"

So it would make sense then no? You’d know where the places were - you don’t like them - so you have the choice to avoid them.

ashford

So it would make sense then no? You’d know where the places were - you don’t like them - so you have the choice to avoid them. "

What I'm saying there should b no nudist beaches x

Paradise, Herts

So it would make sense then no? You’d know where the places were - you don’t like them - so you have the choice to avoid them.

What I'm saying there should b no nudist beaches x"

Why?

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"I know what you mean op!

1. I'm a ginger. On a sunny day may get me chicken drum stick & me chicken McNuggets burnt! I'd be like Casper the ghost - rubbed down in factor 100.

2. I wouldn't like me "kerb hangers" dangling down bashing on me thighs as I run. Making that sound like you are slapping a chicken fillet.

3. Can't bare sand up me botty crack anyway.

4. Much prefer the privacy/comfort of a bed/bedroom. Me standing to attention at one of the sides of the bed & her at the other to "God Save The Queen" whilst the both of us salute & shouting: "wait for it Marjorie, wait for it. Got to get to the end now...." Then jumping on her in the Missionary position & vigorously giving her the best and most prudent 30 seconds sex of her life she'll ever have..... I know I'm a giver (LOL.)

Sorry, I have a warped sense of humour..... "

ashford

Why?"

Because familys take kids there! X

What about if it happened in a car and they weren't even at a beach just off the building site sand pit

Five days in a row ??

Paradise, Herts

Why?

Because familys take kids there! X"

Ah ok. I wouldn’t set foot on one. Adult only then for those that want to. Kids don’t have a choice so i agree with that. They should be adult only in my opinion.

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 17:22:23]

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Erections happen. "

So does Jim

ashford

Why?

Ah ok. I wouldn’t set foot on one. Adult only then for those that want to. Kids don’t have a choice so i agree with that. They should be adult only in my opinion. "

Yes agree! Same as naturist clubs! The memories of them will stay with me and my siblings forever! We have discussed it over the years and my siblings have even said it was neglect on our parents part to take us to such places x

"Erections happen. "
exactly they go eventually its not a mans fault that when a woman is aroused the signs are more subtle

Oh look irene that woman has sand all the way up her inner thigh i wonder why?

Oh berty that will be the snail trail dear shes clearly aroused

Well i never thats a disgrace 

Paradise, Herts

Why?

Ah ok. I wouldn’t set foot on one. Adult only then for those that want to. Kids don’t have a choice so i agree with that. They should be adult only in my opinion.

Yes agree! Same as naturist clubs! The memories of them will stay with me and my siblings forever! We have discussed it over the years and my siblings have even said it was neglect on our parents part to take us to such places x"

Wow. This is the first time I’ve really thought about this but taking kids on a nudist beach!! I don’t think I could be friends with anyone who thought that was ok. That’s bloody awful in my opinion.

"Erections happen.

Your profile pics shows both of you out in the countryside getting your kicks by parading naked and to top it all off one of your pics has the male half standing naked at a window facing onto a stadium with stadium seats right next to the window and you have the gall to come on here about other peoples actions and their sexual gratification and say their in the wrong . I tell you Fab doesn't half amaze me at times.

We take every reasonable precaution not to effect anyone or not to be seen engaging in sexual activity. Yes out in the country side, in private and seclusion (like whe your in private at home). Not all nude photos are sexual in purpose or intent. As not all photos are on here are sexual either, some are to give people a wider perspective of a person/couples general personality and interests. We are naturists in the vanilla world too. The more posed beach photos, not particularly sexualised and taken on an empty beach. And some of the more risqué photos (although granted not 100% fool proof) we've checked the coast is clear before hand. Any some of those shots such as high rise windows if anyone was to get a glance in that snippet of time they'd be so far away you'd be looking basically a flesh colour, featureless, jelly bean type thing. Not a detailed, graphic sexual image or image of anything that makes any sense. Same as the stadium, empty, no one around. Likewise if we did miss anyone too far away to see detail in that snap shot of time. Unless you were spending your time randomly looking in hotel windows or out on the streets with your binoculars and your timing is dead on.

A very different case than walking about a popular beach proud sporting an erection at people.

I agree people like you who put 2+2 and make 7 amaze me too. Just fill in the gaps to add the context that's missing to suit. Well done Miss Marple. "

I'm not being miss Marple and I'm definitely not trying to rile you guys. My only point is the same as it was right from the start. You started a thread berating a guy for having a hard on , on a nudist beach even going as far as saying he's a sad individual. I say your actions are no different in flaunting your bits all over the place too. I personally don't see a distinction in the fact you had to walk past him or the fact someone may be vanilla and seen you guys at a window or in the woods from a distance. Does that make you guys sad individuals , no I don't think it does , I think if it makes you guys happy and knowbody gets hurt then so be it. Why can't you simply accept that you guys could have ignored the guys hard on and kept walking. You were in a location where seeing nudity was expected . Its not like it happened at the local corner shop. Calling him sad is my biggest bugbear here , your judging a guy for something extremely close or very similar to your own behaviours. We can agree to disagree on our opinions if you like.

walsall

Why are people so uptight about the human body?

No wonder our youngsters grow up with hang ups about their body’s,

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I quite like it uptight

ashford

"Why are people so uptight about the human body?

No wonder our youngsters grow up with hang ups about their body’s, "

Seeing a man in the sand dunes playing with an erection not even sure what they are in fact doing is not being uptight about the human body x

Coventry

"Erections happen.

I agree people like you who put 2+2 and make 7 amaze me too. Just fill in the gaps to add the context that's missing to suit. Well done Miss Marple.

I'm not being miss Marple and I'm definitely not trying to rile you guys. My only point is the same as it was right from the start. You started a thread berating a guy for having a hard on , on a nudist beach even going as far as saying he's a sad individual. I say your actions are no different in flaunting your bits all over the place too. I personally don't see a distinction in the fact you had to walk past him or the fact someone may be vanilla and seen you guys at a window or in the woods from a distance. Does that make you guys sad individuals , no I don't think it does , I think if it makes you guys happy and knowbody gets hurt then so be it. Why can't you simply accept that you guys could have ignored the guys hard on and kept walking. You were in a location where seeing nudity was expected . Its not like it happened at the local corner shop. Calling him sad is my biggest bugbear here , your judging a guy for something extremely close or very similar to your own behaviours. We can agree to disagree on our opinions if you like. "

Nope, your totally comparing apples and pears with this hypocrisy play (as explained above). I don't think with such a clear difference you can just brush it off as a difference of interpretation and maintain such a narrative. It's a failed comparison. But no point going round in circles so we will have to agree to disagree. Think you are flogging a dead horse with this one though.

Most of us pro naturism, pro body positivity and fully accept that erections are a natural bodily function. However for most of us its what you do with it and the space and context that counts. Are you saying it's acceptable to take no action over an erection regardless of location, context or its impact on the people present in any setting?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Standing at the entrance to the dunes and naturist beach at Studland, displaying your state of arousal, really? So unnecessary and to be honest, quite sad. "

FFS, you understand how cocks work, surely........

*thinks - Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection. Don't get an erection.

*Penis - Erection you say.......

Winston

walsall

Seeing a man in the sand dunes playing with an erection not even sure what they are in fact doing is not being uptight about the human body x"

The op didn’t say he was playing with it though.

I was on Studland beach earlier on today, saw a woman standing at the entrance to the dunes with erect nipples.

I thought how sad, can't you control yourself woman.

Winston

Why?

Yes agree! Same as naturist clubs! The memories of them will stay with me and my siblings forever! We have discussed it over the years and my siblings have even said it was neglect on our parents part to take us to such places x

Wow. This is the first time I’ve really thought about this but taking kids on a nudist beach!! I don’t think I could be friends with anyone who thought that was ok. That’s bloody awful in my opinion. "

Our erections don't just go up when we're horny.

Sometimes mine goes up all on its own and I'm like "what is it boy, you see something.....?"

Winston

Seeing a man in the sand dunes playing with an erection not even sure what they are in fact doing is not being uptight about the human body x

The op didn’t say he was playing with it though. "

It's a standard tactic for the forums, when people don't agree with the point being made it quickly escalates until everyone is in agreement that whatever the situation, it is shocking.

Come post no 175 it will have been a samurai sword welding maniac with a sword in one hand, tadger in the other hand, wanking like he's trying to inflate a tractor tyre and shooting little spurts of spunk on people's legs as they walked past the kids playground near the beach access point.

It's a standard tactic for the forums, when people don't agree with the point being made it quickly escalates until everyone is in agreement that whatever the situation, it is shocking.

Come post no 175 it will have been a samurai sword welding maniac with a sword in one hand, tadger in the other hand, wanking like he's trying to inflate a tractor tyre and shooting little spurts of spunk on people's legs as they walked past the kids playground near the beach access point. "

Actually I've just described my MO .

I think the sad part is people in their fifties not understanding that an erection doesn't always equate to arousal.

And that this can never be said enough.

Winston

walsall

Come post no 175 it will have been a samurai sword welding maniac with a sword in one hand, tadger in the other hand, wanking like he's trying to inflate a tractor tyre and shooting little spurts of spunk on people's legs as they walked past the kids playground near the beach access point. "

Yes, and the usual suspects all pop up right on cue to express their disapproval.

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Not sad at all

I'm a local

Why do you think I'm here now?

ashford

Come post no 175 it will have been a samurai sword welding maniac with a sword in one hand, tadger in the other hand, wanking like he's trying to inflate a tractor tyre and shooting little spurts of spunk on people's legs as they walked past the kids playground near the beach access point.

Yes, and the usual suspects all pop up right on cue to express their disapproval."

I will express my concern (disapproval) on topics that I feel it's nessasary to! This being one! And no the OP didn't say he was playing with his erection but to just b stood in an aroused state where potentially a family could see is wrong on so many levels! I said playing as what I witnessed at a young age! But I stand by my comment of anything to do with naturism should not b open to familys x

Actually, he was wanking.....

ashford

"Actually, he was wanking....."

Omg! makes me shiver! Bad memories! And worse from back in the day being bought up a naturist! x

knocking one out is a different story armed with that knowledge

Perhaps the poor gent cocked up standing there

*sniffs the air.......

Winston

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

You said displaying his state of arousal which is totally different to now saying he was having a wank .

I’ve been told I’m a walking hard on

ashford

"Actually, he was wanking.....You said displaying his state of arousal which is totally different to now saying he was having a wank . "

Both wrong! X

Lmao , of course he was.

walsall

Was he? Ooh, you never said.