FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Personal dynamics.

Personal dynamics.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyBugs OP   Woman  over a year ago

cognito

I’ve been browsing through profiles recently and noticed a few people who say they are or aren’t exclusive with another solo profile or happy to share their partner but only if they are there at the same time. And others who want to share their partner openly.

This has left me curious about your own personal dynamics or thoughts on such things…

Are you an open sharer of your partner?

Do you only want to share when you are physically there too? If this, is the rule the same for your partner or do you meet without them?

What are your thoughts on what swinging is in terms of relationship dynamics?

I’m just being a nosey bugger and your comments to satiate my appetite are appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I meet alone, with only my wife’s knowledge that I am.

My wife does the same, she meets people alone, with only my chauffeur service as my involvement. I go home when she’s been ‘delivered’ to her destination.

We meet as a couple when either of us had the urge to enjoy it together.

cognito

"I meet alone, with only my wife’s knowledge that I am.

My wife does the same, she meets people alone, with only my chauffeur service as my involvement. I go home when she’s been ‘delivered’ to her destination.

"

Does she chauffeur you too or do you drive yourself?

I like your dynamics

If feelings involved i deffo do not share if not do as you wish its simple as that for me

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

I think you’ll find every possible combination on here! If I like someone a lot I get a little bit jealous about dates, but still encourage them to fuck others, but I’d rather not know too much

"I meet alone, with only my wife’s knowledge that I am.

Does she chauffeur you too or do you drive yourself?

I like your dynamics "

I have to do my own chauffeuring. She doesn’t have a licence. Not that we could justify the cost of two cars anyway.

cognito

"If feelings involved i deffo do not share if not do as you wish its simple as that for me "

Feelings. Yep I can understand why you’d not want to share if they are involved.

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"I think you’ll find every possible combination on here! If I like someone a lot I get a little bit jealous about dates, but still encourage them to fuck others, but I’d rather not know too much"

This.. if I like someone I really don't want to know much about what they've been upto. Makes me over think things and that's not good for me.

Being together and playing with others in same room would be fine I think..

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

Our dynamic was a little different.

We joined to swing together. We only had one meet where we were solo. She was meeting a guy we had met before as part of a couple, and I was meeting a woman we had snogged at a social.

We drove together for 4 hours to get to the middle of ireland, I dropped her off and then headed to my meet which was another 90 min away.

By the time I got back from my meet, I was ready for reclamation sex.

The rest of our swinging was same room and clubs because we wanted the memories of doing this "dangerous" thing together.

By *urious_couple_ukCouple  over a year ago

South Cambs

This is a little bit fluid for us, but generally I (hubby) am happy to share my better half whether I’m there or not. If I’m not there I still like to be involved somehow, usually photos/videos/ text messages. We also both share each other when we play as a couple. Generally speaking I don’t play without my lovely wife though.

I usually prefer to be there when my wife is playing, even if I don’t join in, but it does limit our playtime quite badly, as we have kids to consider too.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We both want to be there.

cognito

"I think you’ll find every possible combination on here! If I like someone a lot I get a little bit jealous about dates, but still encourage them to fuck others, but I’d rather not know too much"

Oh I imagine there’s plenty of different scenarios but I was literally being a nosey cow and wanted specifics

cognito

"I think you’ll find every possible combination on here! If I like someone a lot I get a little bit jealous about dates, but still encourage them to fuck others, but I’d rather not know too much

This.. if I like someone I really don't want to know much about what they've been upto. Makes me over think things and that's not good for me.

Being together and playing with others in same room would be fine I think.."

Good ol overthinking brains eh!

cognito

"Our dynamic was a little different.

We joined to swing together. We only had one meet where we were solo. She was meeting a guy we had met before as part of a couple, and I was meeting a woman we had snogged at a social.

We drove together for 4 hours to get to the middle of ireland, I dropped her off and then headed to my meet which was another 90 min away.

By the time I got back from my meet, I was ready for reclamation sex.

The rest of our swinging was same room and clubs because we wanted the memories of doing this "dangerous" thing together. "

Oh that’s hot

cognito

"This is a little bit fluid for us, but generally I (hubby) am happy to share my better half whether I’m there or not. If I’m not there I still like to be involved somehow, usually photos/videos/ text messages. We also both share each other when we play as a couple. Generally speaking I don’t play without my lovely wife though.

I usually prefer to be there when my wife is playing, even if I don’t join in, but it does limit our playtime quite badly, as we have kids to consider too."

I like this, I think if I was with someone I’d probably be like this too….but without the pesky kids problem. I don’t have them

cognito

"We both want to be there. "

This is what I thought most couples would like. Thanks for sharing your dynamic with me

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

I don't think there's a particular dynamic that is swinging if that makes sense - there's such a wealth of different ones, it's complicated and nuanced.

My fiancé is on here, he's happy for me to meet people alone. Doesn't want to know any details bar their name, where I'm meeting (safety reasons) and if I'm happy.

I'm seeing someone else. Hard to explain in words, won't be able to define it without waffling. But we are dipping our toes very slowly in to meeting people together and separately. I'm an open sharer to a point. That's the best way to describe it I think.

I wouldn't even want to share my cake.

Unless there was other cake there, and we tried both equally. Or I'd just stick to the cake I know I like. Who knows.

I'd really like cake now please.

"I wouldn't even want to share my cake.

Unless there was other cake there, and we tried both equally. Or I'd just stick to the cake I know I like. Who knows.

I'd really like cake now please. "

I like you

I like you "

Unfortunately, I have no cake

By *lirty_dirtyCouple  over a year ago

Lingfield

We usually meet couples as a couple

But we both enjoy meeting single guys alone or sometimes as an MMF

Jane and I are both real free spirits so our sense of personal identity is very strong, having said that, as a couple the relationship is very special and we are total soul mates

I like you

Unfortunately, I have no cake "

And I have no you

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We’ve been in this lifestyle over 20 years and we don’t know all the different dynamics as theirs so many .Personally we only like same room being apart does nothing sexually for us we don’t like a straight swap we prefer everyone to be bi so everyone is involved with everyone .

cognito

"I don't think there's a particular dynamic that is swinging if that makes sense - there's such a wealth of different ones, it's complicated and nuanced.

My fiancé is on here, he's happy for me to meet people alone. Doesn't want to know any details bar their name, where I'm meeting (safety reasons) and if I'm happy.

I'm seeing someone else. Hard to explain in words, won't be able to define it without waffling. But we are dipping our toes very slowly in to meeting people together and separately. I'm an open sharer to a point. That's the best way to describe it I think. "

Ohh both sound like lovely situations and I like it when you waffle, it’s endearing

cognito

I'd really like cake now please. "

No one should EVER have to share cake…especially if it’s your favourite.

cognito

"We usually meet couples as a couple

But we both enjoy meeting single guys alone or sometimes as an MMF

Jane and I are both real free spirits so our sense of personal identity is very strong, having said that, as a couple the relationship is very special and we are total soul mates "

Oh that sounds so adorable and beautiful. What a lovely relationship

cognito

"We’ve been in this lifestyle over 20 years and we don’t know all the different dynamics as theirs so many .Personally we only like same room being apart does nothing sexually for us we don’t like a straight swap we prefer everyone to be bi so everyone is involved with everyone ."

That sounds like a lot of fun!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Each of us is free to meet somebody of the same sex. I (Luke) am unlikely to do this. Hannah has been with another woman in the past and I had no involvement. She's just started up a conversation with a lady Fabber she fancies and if it happened to go in that direction (and I have no idea if it might) then it's fine with me.

Neither of us feels the need to be involved in these cases but would be very happy to be depending on who it is.

When opposite sexes are involved it is something we would only do together.

cognito

"Each of us is free to meet somebody of the same sex. I (Luke) am unlikely to do this. Hannah has been with another woman in the past and I had no involvement. She's just started up a conversation with a lady Fabber she fancies and if it happened to go in that direction (and I have no idea if it might) then it's fine with me.

Neither of us feels the need to be involved in these cases but would be very happy to be depending on who it is.

When opposite sexes are involved it is something we would only do together. "

Thank you for sharing! I’m loving hearing about everyone’s dynamics.

» Add a new message to this topic