FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you ever...

Have you ever...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wist my nipples OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

... had someone try to publicly shame you about your sex life?

Maybe tell folk you're on here? Share pics/vids of you? Tell your family/employer?

What happened?

Mrs TMN x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No thank God but solidarity to anyone that has.

I’m now at a point where I’m not ashamed of being sex positive and also being poly.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I have not, but that's probably because my sex life has been mostly dry for the past 14 years.

A guy threatened to share my pics with my work and my family, I deleted everything and deleted fab. Told my son that I neen chatting a guy online had shared some pics with a guy who was threatening to share them, (none of my pics overly explicit ) my sons reply was off with him, he's just a bully

Thankfully nothing ever came off it.

Its now an offence in Ireland to share intimate pics of someone else

"... had someone try to publicly shame you about your sex life?

Maybe tell folk you're on here? Share pics/vids of you? Tell your family/employer?

What happened?

Mrs TMN x"

Yes. Someone told my mum

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Had one tell me that it’s embarrassing & threatened to tell my friends.

So I told them and they didn’t give a sh*t

My ex used to take pics of my morning wood while I was asleep and show her work mates. Don't know if to be disturbed or flattered haha. Guess it's worth showing off haha

No thankfully not.

It’s so cruel what some people do.

I feel for those that have had it done to them x

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Yes.

An ex took screenshots of an old profile and outed me to my family which caused all sorts of issues, mainly because of my sexuality. It also caused issues with one of my kids.

I’ve had all sorts of things thrown at me because of being on here, from abuse to being told that someone couldn’t have a relationship because it’s where we met.

There’s a lot of judgement regarding this lifestyle

Yes had someone tell one my sons who just replied "you should see his other website profiles, that ones tame"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

All the time but not in the way described in the op.

Throughout my life people ranging from casual acquaintances to my mum have told me that it's wrong and bad to be how I am. If I had a pound for the times people have told me "you'll get yourself in trouble" or that casual sex is bad etc.

Even nowadays people enjoy publicly shaming in various ways, women who enjoy sex.

"No thank God but solidarity to anyone that has.

I’m now at a point where I’m not ashamed of being sex positive and also being poly. "

That's good to hear x

"A guy threatened to share my pics with my work and my family, I deleted everything and deleted fab. Told my son that I neen chatting a guy online had shared some pics with a guy who was threatening to share them, (none of my pics overly explicit ) my sons reply was off with him, he's just a bully

Thankfully nothing ever came off it.

Its now an offence in Ireland to share intimate pics of someone else "

Ugh, that's horrid, I'm sorry. Why do you think he did it? X

What happened?

Mrs TMN x

Yes. Someone told my mum "

Oh, that's rotten, I'm sorry. How did she react? X

"My ex used to take pics of my morning wood while I was asleep and show her work mates. Don't know if to be disturbed or flattered haha. Guess it's worth showing off haha "

I don't think I'd be happy with someone sharing pics like that of me with work mates Did they ask you first? X

"No thankfully not.

It’s so cruel what some people do.

I feel for those that have had it done to them x"

Why do they do it, do you think?

"Yes had someone tell one my sons who just replied "you should see his other website profiles, that ones tame""

Excellent response!

"All the time but not in the way described in the op.

Throughout my life people ranging from casual acquaintances to my mum have told me that it's wrong and bad to be how I am. If I had a pound for the times people have told me "you'll get yourself in trouble" or that casual sex is bad etc.

Even nowadays people enjoy publicly shaming in various ways, women who enjoy sex. "

Ah yes. A slightly different slant but absolutely agree, the old slutshaming narrative is still alive and kicking. I wonder what motivates people to say such things? X

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No, but I know people who have been outed to their family and employer and its despicable.

I always assume they do it through jealousy. They cant have you/enjoy this life style so nor can you.

"No, but I know people who have been outed to their family and employer and its despicable.

I always assume they do it through jealousy. They cant have you/enjoy this life style so nor can you."

Do you really think it's just jealousy? Is there more to it?

What happened?

Mrs TMN x

Yes. Someone told my mum

Oh, that's rotten, I'm sorry. How did she react? X"

She asked me. I denied it. No idea if she believed me or not but I was seeing someone at the time so maybe she did. She never brought it up again.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Even nowadays people enjoy publicly shaming in various ways, women who enjoy sex.

Ah yes. A slightly different slant but absolutely agree, the old slutshaming narrative is still alive and kicking. I wonder what motivates people to say such things? X"

How long have you got? . I reckon it's a long history of associating a woman's worth with first her virginity then her monogamy although ironically her value is also measured in terms of how attractive she is to men. Also bitchiness

Forum Mod

East Sussex

One of our daughters exes threatened to out her to us. We said to go right ahead since nothing she could have done could shock us (we did have our fingers crossed behind our backs at the time). Obviously our daughter was worried and none of us really wanted it to happen but once the low life moron realised we wouldn't think any the less of her he crawled back under the stone from which he occasionally slithered.

"Yes had someone tell one my sons who just replied "you should see his other website profiles, that ones tame""

Ha!!

No id piss on them as they slept if they did that

By *irthandgirthMan  over a year ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

What happened?

Mrs TMN x"

Yes. Broke up with someone on here, who found me on Facebook and told an ex who I was still friends with about me being on here. Made up stuff about dates. My ex told my mum..

So that was fun.

I have really i just dont want to go into it

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

No and to be honest I wouldn't be bothered as I'm honest and open about what I'm like, it saves any embarrassing moments

By *lynJMan  over a year ago

Morden/Faversham

I had someone try to black mail me once over some video. I called their bluff and nothing happened. It made me a lot more careful though.

Yes ...........

Some have read this before - but happy to share again by way of a warning ;

About 3 years ago was chatting to a MF from Rotherham, seemed nice and we got along well, normal pic exchange and a week or so later they ask to meet for a social at a local coffee shop - but just the male - which was fine by me - he was nice and we agreed that we would have 3some at their place the following week

The following week I went to their place and as I arrived what greeted me was a really overwieight women stud on the doorstep of the house in a nighty looking decidely dirty and nothing like the pictures they had send me - the outside of the house was horrid - I just simple said - sorry XXXX but not for me I leave it, for her to say at the top of her voice "you prat its only fucking sex"

What I didnt realise was that her husband must have followed me back to my office building and he was stood outside for hours waiting for me - when it was safe I slipped out to grad some food only for him to jump out and grab and scared the life out of me

It ended up with me having to get police involved as he kept coming back over the next few weeks

Hence why I ONLY meet MF together socially first

That's my storey

J xx

Ah yes. A slightly different slant but absolutely agree, the old slutshaming narrative is still alive and kicking. I wonder what motivates people to say such things? X

How long have you got? . I reckon it's a long history of associating a woman's worth with first her virginity then her monogamy although ironically her value is also measured in terms of how attractive she is to men. Also bitchiness "

As you've said, a woman's "worth". The first two ties in with the ultimate reason, which is possession. A man's status to be in possession of such a prize and his delusion that he will satisfy all her needs.

"My ex used to take pics of my morning wood while I was asleep and show her work mates. Don't know if to be disturbed or flattered haha. Guess it's worth showing off haha

I don't think I'd be happy with someone sharing pics like that of me with work mates Did they ask you first? X"

Nope. Didn't even know until one of them called me big boy when I went to pick her up

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My ex used to take pics of my morning wood while I was asleep and show her work mates. Don't know if to be disturbed or flattered haha. Guess it's worth showing off haha

I don't think I'd be happy with someone sharing pics like that of me with work mates Did they ask you first? X

Nope. Didn't even know until one of them called me big boy when I went to pick her up "

Jesus! Some people!

Yes to start with I was worried

Then he gave the game away and I just laughed it off

Got contacted from a blank profile years ago

Saying I know who you are bl bl bl

I am going to show everyone your pics

To start with I was worried keep the chat going

Then he made a mistake and sed your going to be the laughing stock at work

Boom right there whare he made the mistake

I work for my self independently