FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Politics and sex

Politics and sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Could you have sex with someone who held completely opposite views to you? So, a Corbynista with Johnsonite? Or vice versa? Think I’d struggle…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I imagine Angela Rayner is quite the wildcat in bed.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I probably could. Every hole is a goal and all that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I mean, I'd give Priti Patel a good seeing to but absolutely can't stand her

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t tend to ask people who they vote for. More exciting things to talk about. However, if they have very extreme views (either way) it’s very unlikely as those types will certainly let you know and they wouldn’t be for me.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Yes. Politics and Religion are banned subjects with my sexual partners

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

Why would you struggle?? The only reason it would cause a problem is if someone made a big deal of it. It wouldn't occur to me to ask what their political leanings were.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We like drama free Fun and plenty of laughs .we don’t get into politics and religion and if someone started preaching on and on then chances are we wouldn’t meet them again as their are not our kind of people.

To answer your question yes we would as long as they didn’t start preaching on about it .

"Yes. Politics and Religion are banned subjects with my sexual partners "

So, best not turn up dressed as a vicar, then

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I used to be able to. Now, not so much. They could be everything I ever wanted and still not a chance. Utterly repulsive.

"Why would you struggle?? The only reason it would cause a problem is if someone made a big deal of it. It wouldn't occur to me to ask what their political leanings were. "

Thinking about it, maybe I’d probably compromise my views for a really attractive woman/couple and damn good shag (I know, typical bloke )

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"I imagine Angela Rayner is quite the wildcat in bed."

I have often thought that as well.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

I was with my ex for almost 30 years and we never discussed politics. We didn't even know how each other voted. We could have been polar opposites for all I know, and care.

"I used to be able to. Now, not so much. They could be everything I ever wanted and still not a chance. Utterly repulsive."

Mhmmmm…I wonder if you have the same views as me…

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Kings cross

So am I missing a trick here - I've not noticed the "political alignment" option on people's profile & the last thing I'm going to discuss when messaging/Chatting to a potential bed fellow is politics!

I'm surprised people even care....

Aylesbury

"So am I missing a trick here - I've not noticed the "political alignment" option on people's profile & the last thing I'm going to discuss when messaging/Chatting to a potential bed fellow is politics!

I'm surprised people even care...."

Politics is serious business!

Yes, I’d want to be doing sex with them, not having political discourse.

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

It’s only important to me in a long term relationship.

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! - Austin Powers, attempting to lose arousal

Manchester (she/her)

"So am I missing a trick here - I've not noticed the "political alignment" option on people's profile & the last thing I'm going to discuss when messaging/Chatting to a potential bed fellow is politics!

I'm surprised people even care...."

It tends to come up, directly or indirectly. I've never asked anyone how they vote or their political party. I've never said so in this kind of context (except with very good friends - we discuss all sorts, and the friendship was established before). Attitudes and values come through in conversation, or at least the private conversations I have.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

"Yes. Politics and Religion are banned subjects with my sexual partners

So, best not turn up dressed as a vicar, then "

Only if you are wearing a ball gag.....

I'm surprised people even care....

It tends to come up, directly or indirectly. I've never asked anyone how they vote or their political party. I've never said so in this kind of context (except with very good friends - we discuss all sorts, and the friendship was established before). Attitudes and values come through in conversation, or at least the private conversations I have."

That’s what I mean, really. You can always tell…

No I can usually tell by the person they are who they vote for.

Aylesbury

"No I can usually tell by the person they are who they vote for. "

So a smurf would be...?

By *reamblueMan  over a year ago

London

"No I can usually tell by the person they are who they vote for.

So a smurf would be...?"

Consmurfative

"Could you have sex with someone who held completely opposite views to you? So, a Corbynista with Johnsonite? Or vice versa? Think I’d struggle… "

I’m a Tory

"No I can usually tell by the person they are who they vote for.

So a smurf would be...?"

Harsh.

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

"I mean, I'd give Priti Patel a good seeing to but absolutely can't stand her "

I couldn't argue with that !!!

By *rDiscretionXXXMan  over a year ago

Gilfach

I don't see the problem.

I'm friendly with lots of people that have different opinions to me. I can't see why I would refuse to enjoy their company just because we disagree on who should be running the country.

It's perfectly possible to disagree with someone without having to hate them.

Yes i dont care about politics i dont even vote

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Politics would probably not be a barrier to sex unless some extreme views were expressed. Over the longer term, I can see how it might undermine potential compatibility.

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Could you have sex with someone who held completely opposite views to you? So, a Corbynista with Johnsonite? Or vice versa? Think I’d struggle…

I’m a Tory "

How can you be so happy about it?

By *eviant KnightMan  over a year ago

Norton

I don't think i have ever discussed with someone I wanted to have sex with, their political leanings

It would be a big turn off if someone asked me

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

If it came up and they were total opposite from me and were very vocal about it then probably no! X

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I don’t tend to ask people who they vote for. More exciting things to talk about. However, if they have very extreme views (either way) it’s very unlikely as those types will certainly let you know and they wouldn’t be for me. "

100% this.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

[Removed by poster at 20/04/22 20:40:55]

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I can't think that I've ever asked someone's political persuasion before fucking them

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

As long as they don’t preach or force their political views on us then I don’t really care. We are grown ups and can deal with friends and family who have polar opposite political views to us.

I can't imagine talking about political allegiance with a fab meet!

"I can't imagine talking about political allegiance with a fab meet! "
oh while your down yhere what do you yhink of boris

By *iltomMan  over a year ago

swansea

""Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day! - Austin Powers, attempting to lose arousal "

Ooooooohhhhhhh. Maggie. I can honestly say I was probably the only Irish boy with her picture on my bedroom wall. Came buckets over her.

As I’m looking for connections and partners rather than fuck buddies, I would absolutely not sleep with someone that was completely opposite to me politically. But tbh my main thing is that they’re not a racist, so wouldn’t sleep with a person on the left that was also racist.

Got asked by a lass while she was sucking me off if was a Conservative as she hated the commies, first time I ever said yes to that question

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

For me it's never just sex.

Aylesbury

"Got asked by a lass while she was sucking me off if was a Conservative as she hated the commies, first time I ever said yes to that question "

Did you find out why she hated " the commies"?

I like intelligent conversation with my sexual partners. It’s a lovely experience to have a rant about how bojo is a joke yo. I get thoroughly turned on when discovering I’ve met a likeminded person. Political discourse has lead to sexual intercourse several times for me

Aylesbury

"I like intelligent conversation with my sexual partners. It’s a lovely experience to have a rant about how bojo is a joke yo. I get thoroughly turned on when discovering I’ve met a likeminded person. Political discourse has lead to sexual intercourse several times for me "

If only you didnt live so far away

"Got asked by a lass while she was sucking me off if was a Conservative as she hated the commies, first time I ever said yes to that question

Did you find out why she hated " the commies"?"

Turns out her dad was an MP with a very right wing agenda and friends who dressed up like the SS at sex parties!

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Please please please stop simplifying politics down to just who the dickhead in charge of the country is, that's part of the problem why politics is in the mess it is in.

Politics is everywhere, it is hard to find things in life that don't factor in to politics in some way.

Racism, sexism, homo and trans phobias are political, I'd not have any interest in people who have those outlooks on life so would not have interest in them outside of maybe a discussion to understand why they feel that way and try to enlighten them to my own views.

I don't care if person x voted for any particular party, I'm more interested in why they did and their views on certain other topics (which will have ties to politics).

Aylesbury

"Got asked by a lass while she was sucking me off if was a Conservative as she hated the commies, first time I ever said yes to that question

Did you find out why she hated " the commies"?

Turns out her dad was an MP with a very right wing agenda and friends who dressed up like the SS at sex parties!"

Wow!

Aylesbury

"Please please please stop simplifying politics down to just who the dickhead in charge of the country is, that's part of the problem why politics is in the mess it is in.

Politics is everywhere, it is hard to find things in life that don't factor in to politics in some way.

Racism, sexism, homo and trans phobias are political, I'd not have any interest in people who have those outlooks on life so would not have interest in them outside of maybe a discussion to understand why they feel that way and try to enlighten them to my own views.

I don't care if person x voted for any particular party, I'm more interested in why they did and their views on certain other topics (which will have ties to politics). "

Agreed, it is

Manchester (she/her)

"Please please please stop simplifying politics down to just who the dickhead in charge of the country is, that's part of the problem why politics is in the mess it is in.

I don't care if person x voted for any particular party, I'm more interested in why they did and their views on certain other topics (which will have ties to politics). "

Yup, it's values, not a pissing contest between red, blue, or whatever.

Radical. To say that racism isn’t a left vs right issue

If they voted for this shower of shit I probably could as long as they didn’t hang on about it. If they were far right I couldn’t and in all honestly I don’t think they’d want to sleep with me.

"If they voted for this shower of shit I probably could as long as they didn’t hang on about it. If they were far right I couldn’t and in all honestly I don’t think they’d want to sleep with me."

Bang on about it **

Manchester (she/her)

I don't care if person x voted for any particular party, I'm more interested in why they did and their views on certain other topics (which will have ties to politics).

Radical. To say that racism isn’t a left vs right issue "

For me I think it's more, the broad strokes aren't enough.

For me I think it's more, the broad strokes aren't enough. "

I agree. Look, I think it is more about the specific political opinions of an individual. But equally I don’t think there’s a single conservative voter, from the last election at least, that would have anything near the same political beliefs as me. Without oversimplifying. I am certain. You know?

Manchester (she/her)

For me I think it's more, the broad strokes aren't enough.

I agree. Look, I think it is more about the specific political opinions of an individual. But equally I don’t think there’s a single conservative voter, from the last election at least, that would have anything near the same political beliefs as me. Without oversimplifying. I am certain. You know?"

Oh I absolutely agree. Although I'd say "values" rather than political beliefs.

Political beliefs makes it sound like red blue tribalism. For me it's much more about - who gets to be treated as human, do we help the suffering, do we provide a safety net, do we give a shit about the environment.

There comes a point beyond "well, we're all different, you do you" - where I realise that there's just not any point and I don't want that anywhere near me. It's not a game to me.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Could you have sex with someone who held completely opposite views to you? So, a Corbynista with Johnsonite? Or vice versa? Think I’d struggle… "

Discussing politics with/at/during a Fab meet would not be the top of my agenda! . And I can’t imagine it would be many others either!

Strange question OP

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"As long as they don’t preach or force their political views on us then I don’t really care. We are grown ups and can deal with friends and family who have polar opposite political views to us."

Exactly. So do I. I find these posts extremely childish and also a good filter.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Yes. I’d fuck a Tory in their eye socket

"Yes. I’d fuck a Tory in their eye socket "

Would that make your cock a sight for sore eyes then?

Up North

"Yes. I’d fuck a Tory in their eye socket

Would that make your cock a sight for sore eyes then?"

You’re trying to get in my undies aren’t you

"Yes. I’d fuck a Tory in their eye socket

Would that make your cock a sight for sore eyes then?

You’re trying to get in my undies aren’t you "

Who isn't, Rex? Who isn't

By *kaythen07Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Current affairs have no place in the bedroom

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Current affairs have no place in the bedroom"

Exactly!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"I imagine Angela Rayner is quite the wildcat in bed.

I have often thought that as well. "

I don't even know what she looks like!

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

100% agree.

What a boring conversation to have with someone.

What's next let's talk about the weather.

By *kaythen07Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Current affairs have no place in the bedroom

100% agree.

What a boring conversation to have with someone.

What's next let's talk about the weather. "

Well if its snowing I make an exception

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"Current affairs have no place in the bedroom

"

Depends on how much you slur the word 'current'.

Up North

My current affair is mainly based in the bedroom TBH

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS  over a year ago

Kings cross

"Could you have sex with someone who held completely opposite views to you? So, a Corbynista with Johnsonite? Or vice versa? Think I’d struggle…

I’m a Tory "

Wow - & I thought this thread was purely a left wing echo chamber!

Talk of Politics makes my dick soft, i couldnt give 2 shits who someone supports aslong as its not preached.

politics are personal that should be respected only DICKS preach.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I generally go off the principle your either a dick or your not a dick. And Dickishness spans the political spectrum.

I have freinds with different political veiws to me. But I know someone who has very similar views to me except to him everyone of any different political opinion is basically a kin to Adolf Hitler. Unlike that guy I'm happy to have political diversity. I'd much rather be with someone of a different political outlook who wasn't a dick than someone who shares my politics and is a dick.

» Add a new message to this topic