FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fury vs whyte

Fury vs whyte

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ahoney2121 OP   Man  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

What's your predictions everyone?

Going to be an interesting fight, it would be interesting if Fury loses. Whyte has been treated harshly from WBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

Tyson Fury to take a few shots but he will eventually frustrate Whyte and Whyte to gas out by the 8th or 9th and Fury to stop him

Should be good while it lasts

MANCHESTER

"Tyson Fury to take a few shots but he will eventually frustrate Whyte and Whyte to gas out by the 8th or 9th and Fury to stop him

Should be good while it lasts "

Thats a good shout, Whyte does not go to the later rounds much so could see this happen. It will be a good test for Fury who hasnt had a proper fight for few years. Technically he is great boxer but time catches up eventually.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whyte to shock the world

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I fancy Fury knock out or TKO Whyte in the 8th

I really can’t see any way that Whyte wins. Fury has proven more than once he can take harder punches than Whyte can throw and I personally think Fury will just box at distance until Whyte tires and then finish it late on.

By *elshie69Man  over a year ago

Feltham

Just put £25 on Fury to win it in the 10th..returns £325

Put another cheeky £25 down as an outside bet for Whyte to finish it in the 8th..returns £1275

MANCHESTER

I'm going to go for the outsider and go for whyte round 10. 50-1 for £10 & go for the draw at 33-1 as I'm sure there will be a rematch on the cards.

By *rSuave88Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

Im a fan of both. But hoping for whyte to shock the world. He hasnt waited this long for no reason.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"I'm going to go for the outsider and go for whyte round 10. 50-1 for £10 & go for the draw at 33-1 as I'm sure there will be a rematch on the cards. "
cant seeit going 10 tbf whytes usually between 6/7 seems it hard to carry his weight in the later rounds .defo punchers chance v aj

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Id love for whyte to ko hypocrite fury with his drug dealing murdering "advisor" Dan kinahan,but I can't see it happening.

I’ve been a huge Dillian Whyte fan for years I’ve watched him three times live. I’d so love him to do it…I was so upset when he got knocked out by povetkin

I can’t wait for the fight

Fury all the way!

By *ankz1088Man  over a year ago

london

Agree completely although I’d love for Whyte to upset him and bring some much needed excitement to the HW division outside the Fury vs Wilder trilogy

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Fury to win, he is just that good at the current heavy weight division at this moment. I do feel Usyk would challenge Fury as his boxing technique is quality.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I think Fury in the 7th round- he's discovered his aggressiveness as late and think he will want to put on a show.

Think Whyte is very much up for it too- he's definitely been messed about by the WBC and avoided for so long so he'll certainly give it a go.

I just think it will be similar to Fury v Chisora 1, Fury's got too many advantages in reach and technique etc but I wouldn't be surprised if Whyte lands a few bombs along the way

I’m a BIG fan of both. Both boxers are intelligent men (in and outside the ring).

White has a lot of power in his left hook. His Nickname ‘the body snatcher’ may be demonstrated on Saturday night.

Fury’s head work and boxing ability is awesome. He can read his opponents very well and seems able to adapt within fights.

I think White is mitt Hungry for it. He has been treated like shit by the WBC. Fury is taking about retiring.

I think it will be a great fight!

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"I’m a BIG fan of both. Both boxers are intelligent men (in and outside the ring).

White has a lot of power in his left hook. His Nickname ‘the body snatcher’ may be demonstrated on Saturday night.

Fury’s head work and boxing ability is awesome. He can read his opponents very well and seems able to adapt within fights.

I think White is mitt Hungry for it. He has been treated like shit by the WBC. Fury is taking about retiring.

I think it will be a great fight!"

I agree, White has been treated terribly by the WBC. I hope he shocks the boxing world

Hoping for a good watch with this one. I think it may be closer than expected, but going for Fury knockout in the 10th

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

I agree, White has been treated terribly by the WBC. I hope he shocks the boxing world "

For that reason alone I'd like to see Whyte win - he did everything that the WBC asked of him and more and was continually refused a shot.

Fury makes a comeback with a couple of tepid warm ups, goads Wilder into a fight, which Wilder was all too ready to take because he thought Fury would be an easy mark to finally put a real name on his resume, and Whyte gets frozen out again.

Fury's the better boxer for sure - and I don't blame him for taking the quickest and easiest path back to a title via Wilder, because he would have a much longer and harder route to get to Joshua at the time - but I still feel like Whyte deserves a little justice for that

I can’t wait for this

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

Bruno to win.

Nearly 30 years since the last two British heavyweights fought at Wembley. 94,000 in the arena

Fury round 5 ko . In and around them rounds. A total outclass from round. 1

Fury by KO

"Nearly 30 years since the last two British heavyweights fought at Wembley. 94,000 in the arena "

In the stadium, not arena. 94,000 expected

I'll be glad when it's all over, been press stuff all week, weigh in etc etc.

At least with football it's over in a day

Bodysnatcher by accidental headbutt left hook combo 2nd round

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I’m expecting about 8 rounds of fairly boring boxing while fury tires him out then TKO in the 9th

I'm working the boxing match tonight. I will be security for tyson tonight. Might see me on TV

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

"I'm working the boxing match tonight. I will be security for tyson tonight. Might see me on TV "

Wear a hat that says FAF? So we know it’s you

Looking forward to this tonight

As others have said nice to see DW get his shot after his very poor treatment by the WBC.

Would love to see Fury get KOd as cant stand him, fantastic boxer but I think hes a knob and should have received greater punishment for his drugs infringement, got off very lightly with the ban backdated when he was in effect out of action for other reasons, not really a punishment, no love for drugs cheats at all.

DW has a punchers chance but not much more, Fury ko in 6-8 after toying with him for a bit.

"As others have said nice to see DW get his shot after his very poor treatment by the WBC.

Would love to see Fury get KOd as cant stand him, fantastic boxer but I think hes a knob and should have received greater punishment for his drugs infringement, got off very lightly with the ban backdated when he was in effect out of action for other reasons, not really a punishment, no love for drugs cheats at all.

DW has a punchers chance but not much more, Fury ko in 6-8 after toying with him for a bit."

dw failed a drugs test

"As others have said nice to see DW get his shot after his very poor treatment by the WBC.

DW has a punchers chance but not much more, Fury ko in 6-8 after toying with him for a bit. dw failed a drugs test "

I know, and served his ban, unlike fury.

I'd still prefer DW to win as is dislike Fury massively

By *ildblonde69Woman  over a year ago

south west

I’d love to see Fury knocked on his ass, I can’t see him retiring if he looses

There’s only one...Tyson Fury! What a stunning victory for the Champ.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

DW has a punchers chance but not much more, Fury ko in 6-8 after toying with him for a bit."

Thank heavens it's not just me who can't stand Fury. Multiple reasons. He's a total knob.

» Add a new message to this topic