FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Depressing

Depressing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orfolk777 OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Does anybody else get down and a bit lonely when you can’t get a meet however hard you try, and see everyone else getting meets and having lots of naughty fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.

Nor me x

God no.

People

No I haven’t… But have you ever tried to work out why you can’t…

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Does anybody else get down and a bit lonely when you can’t get a meet however hard you try, and see everyone else getting meets and having lots of naughty fun?"

I can reassure you without doubt that every one apart from you is NOT shagging.

I get depressed due to the collapse of the economy, world war 3 and BoJo but not lack of meets here

Please don't compare feeling a bit let down to being depressed

People might not be having as much fun as you think.

Maybe have another look at your profile. I find all the cock pics a bit off putting.

swinging is a game of rejection if you cant handle that then swinging is not for you...

and 95 % of men on here are in the same boat as you

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

"Does anybody else get down and a bit lonely when you can’t get a meet however hard you try, and see everyone else getting meets and having lots of naughty fun?"

Swings and roundabouts, mate. You can just do you: comparing yourself to others, in any walk of life, is just futile.

As Tomantana says, have a think about what you might be able to differently if it's really bothering you...

By *heArrowsCouple  over a year ago

Envy is a hard emotion to live with.

In the past I have had envious thoughts and I had to examine why I was feeling these thing and look at the root causes

For example. I'm lonely yes. But what did I do to actually fix the problem? Did I go and be pro active? In your case, to get on in fab you are either a specimen or you work hard. The hard work is going to socials, being not creepy, being a part of the community. And not just doing it once. Going again and again to make friends and connections and then see where you ate at

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Yep. It's grinding as fuck, to be shown again and again how undesirable you are. You've got to be in the right headspace for it. I can completely see why constant and unrelenting rejection tosses a lot of men's mental health straight into the toilet.

I've spent enough time here to know that many people are not meeting every week and having loads of fun. I'm not. Don't believe other people's hype as it makes you feel worse. Take a break if the site is getting to you. It's a very shallow place - it's not worth your mental health.

By *rAitchMan  over a year ago

Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe

Nope. Doesn't bother me one bit!

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Does anybody else get down and a bit lonely when you can’t get a meet however hard you try, and see everyone else getting meets and having lots of naughty fun?

Yep. It's grinding as fuck, to be shown again and again how undesirable you are. You've got to be in the right headspace for it. I can completely see why constant and unrelenting rejection tosses a lot of men's mental health straight into the toilet. "

Not just the men

NSP is right. There are lots and lots of women I know who find it hard to deal with fab. It grinds you down

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Real life is much more depressing than Fab life.

I can't stay here for more than a few months at a time.

I'm not built for social media or this place. So I go, recharge and come back

"NSP is right. There are lots and lots of women I know who find it hard to deal with fab. It grinds you down "

For different reasons, but yes. I don't have the feelings of rejection which must be hard to deal with I think.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Not at all,I can't be bothered to even get ready for a meet, let alone sort a hotel, get in my car and drive there

no.

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"NSP is right. There are lots and lots of women I know who find it hard to deal with fab. It grinds you down

For different reasons, but yes. I don't have the feelings of rejection which must be hard to deal with I think. "

That's you though lovely. There are some women who all they see and feel is the rejection.

Fab is hard. For so many different reasons for us all. Dating is hard. Swinging is hard. looking for casual sex is hard. Meeting the *right* people is hard. But it’ll happen. If you can’t manage the shit, I genuinely advise a break.

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope

"NSP is right. There are lots and lots of women I know who find it hard to deal with fab. It grinds you down

For different reasons, but yes. I don't have the feelings of rejection which must be hard to deal with I think.

That's you though lovely. There are some women who all they see and feel is the rejection."

I worded that badly! Of course. Lots of people here have feelings of rejection and they must be hard to cope with when it keeps coming. I've certainly felt that elsewhere and it's horrible. I find it's feeling used and lied to and objectified that often overwhelms me. Sometimes we need to step away for a while. Or just stop looking and enjoy the silly forum threads

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You may think that everyone on here are having meets all the time and getting lots of fun but that isn't the case. Take us for example, we haven't had a meet together this year yet.

What approach have you tried, are you solely relying on messages on this site to meet people in the swinging scene?

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

--The first part of your dilemma will improve when you realise the second is a complete misapprehension!

You are not being pushed back or left behind, you've just likely read a few too many verifications. --

By *ate_BMan  over a year ago

London

Jump on a dating app, I have a lot more success talking to females on them but then again I do reveal a lot more about myself including face pics which helps. Best of luck dude .

Cardiff

You could be honest and admit to being bisexual too (ie not still 'bicurious' ). You don't want intercourse, just oral and anal - mate, that's properly bisexual.

Obviously reach out and use Search for bisexuals into oral.

Also, why start with that you are looking for friendship? That could turn a lot of people off as most on here want no-strings sex. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to put, just maybe not to start with.

Cardiff

"Jump on a dating app, I have a lot more success talking to females on them but then again I do reveal a lot more about myself including face pics which helps. Best of luck dude . "

--this isn't bad advice if you want friendship etc - try okc maybe (and you can say you are bi there lol too, I found a bisexual woman on there)

By *ambsCouple_xoCouple  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

If you are feeling depressed by it or if it’s damaging your mental health why would you continue to put yourself through it? Take a break, take another look at your profile, re-evaluate and come back (if it’s what’s right for you)

By *icassolifelikeMan  over a year ago

Luton

There’s more to life than fab my friend.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

It isnt easy as a single guy, used to be part of a couple and we had planty of meets, and invited to socials, but that doesnt seem to happen as a single guy, but there is more to life than swinging, so i just enjoy other parts of my life, im still looking, but kind of resigned to the fact that im unlukely to find people to meed, but never mind

By *ambsCouple_xoCouple  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Don’t let your happiness depend on meeting people from fab.

» Add a new message to this topic