FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Creative photo help

Creative photo help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

OK, so I have my winter clogs and I know Penfold will be just dying to see a photo but my creative juices are not flowing.

Help me come up with some ideas for a photo of my winter clogs, please.

May, or may not include burgers, but no kippers please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do a calender girl type shot with your clogs just covering up your boobs

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

You are correct. I am looking forward to this. Alas I am just going out and I have been looking forward to tonight all week. I'm afraid I cannot offer inspiration until Sunday (tomorrow I will be on the white telephone)

Come on you lot. I know it's Friday but one or two of you must still have a functional imagination.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Come on you lot. I know it's Friday but one or two of you must still have a functional imagination."
now i have a few ideas but they involve edam cheese and a tulip.

How about a black and white winter wonderland scene with some tactically placed snow/clogs?

"Come on you lot. I know it's Friday but one or two of you must still have a functional imagination.now i have a few ideas but they involve edam cheese and a tulip. "

"How about a black and white winter wonderland scene with some tactically placed snow/clogs?"

I could wait for snow, I suppose but tbh, if it snows I tend to hide under the duvet rather than go out and take photos.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

get the black suede heeled pointed boots on,add the stockings and suspenders,black basque,low cut short black dress,cover with long fur coat.

go to the nativity scene at your local church.open the fur coat,put your hands on your hips,kick one of the wise men over,lift your booted foot onto the nearest hay bail,enabling the short black dress to ride up just enough,to show a hint of skin,and stocking top.

lean forward,revealing your cleavage,wink,whilst blowing a kiss.

it'll be almost art.

"How about a black and white winter wonderland scene with some tactically placed snow/clogs?

I could wait for snow, I suppose but tbh, if it snows I tend to hide under the duvet rather than go out and take photos."

or you could just use whipped cream as a substitute...

"get the black suede heeled pointed boots on,add the stockings and suspenders,black basque,low cut short black dress,cover with long fur coat.

go to the nativity scene at your local church.open the fur coat,put your hands on your hips,kick one of the wise men over,lift your booted foot onto the nearest hay bail,enabling the short black dress to ride up just enough,to show a hint of skin,and stocking top.

it'll be almost art. "

I can't wear black suede boots. The whole point is to wear my winter clogs!

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"get the black suede heeled pointed boots on,add the stockings and suspenders,black basque,low cut short black dress,cover with long fur coat.

it'll be almost art.

I can't wear black suede boots. The whole point is to wear my winter clogs! "

it's not snowing,just cold.

plus give a bit of artistic license.

I bet Obi would have some ideas if he weren't off being dirty and perverted.

OBI!!!

"I bet Obi would have some ideas if he weren't off being dirty and perverted.

OBI!!!"

For a change - I've been working my bollocks off all day I'll have you know!

Dirty and perverted was yesterday!!

Ok - you naked in a bath full of bubbles, with your legs outstretched and draped over the edge of the bath in your clogs! Then one of you in full latex/PVC (can never spot the difference! Lol) with your clog (left or right - either will do!) wedged in the crotch of an oiled, muscled bit of boy candy - naked of course. Then for the finale - you seductively sipping champagne from said clog whilst boy candy rogers you senselessly from behind - wearing a 'Boris Johnson' mask!

My consultancy invoice is winging its way to Hants by spandex clad carrier seagull!!

OBI!!!

Ok - you naked in a bath full of bubbles, with your legs outstretched and draped over the edge of the bath in your clogs! Then one of you in full latex/PVC (can never spot the difference! Lol) with your clog (left or right - either will do!) wedged in the crotch of an oiled, muscled bit of boy candy - naked of course. Then for the finale - you seductively sipping champagne from said clog whilst boy candy rogers you senselessly from behind - wearing a 'Boris Johnson' mask!

My consultancy invoice is winging its way to Hants by spandex clad carrier seagull!! "

Working? Yeah right...

Can't tell the difference between latex and PVC??! That's outrageous! (There's a clue in my case. It's always latex as I can't stand PVC).

Good quality, well fitted PVC can be difficult to tell from latex but generally the difference is quite apparent.

Thanks for the ideas. The champagne one might not work well but could perhaps be adapted... The others are possible.

Invoice? Hmmmm... payment in kind?

OBI!!!

My consultancy invoice is winging its way to Hants by spandex clad carrier seagull!!

Working? Yeah right...

Can't tell the difference between latex and PVC??! That's outrageous! (There's a clue in my case. It's always latex as I can't stand PVC).

Good quality, well fitted PVC can be difficult to tell from latex but generally the difference is quite apparent.

Thanks for the ideas. The champagne one might not work well but could perhaps be adapted... The others are possible.

Invoice? Hmmmm... payment in kind?"

I meant by sight! In a dark room. Whilst wearing a blindfold! Obviously!!!

As for payment in kind?

Go easy in the seagull!!

In = on! Lol

It's been a long day!!

OBI!!!

Working? Yeah right...

As for payment in kind?

Go easy in the seagull!! "

I also meant by sight (either in person or from a good photo). It's usually easy to tell. PVC just does not fit and sit like latex does.

The seagull says he didn't sign up for that. He reckons the spandex is quite perverse enough for him and you can do your own dirty work.

OBI!!!

Working? Yeah right...

As for payment in kind?

Go easy in the seagull!!

I also meant by sight (either in person or from a good photo). It's usually easy to tell. PVC just does not fit and sit like latex does.

The seagull says he didn't sign up for that. He reckons the spandex is quite perverse enough for him and you can do your own dirty work."

Knew I should have sent the woodpecker!!!

OBI!!!

Working? Yeah right...

As for payment in kind?

Go easy in the seagull!!

The seagull says he didn't sign up for that. He reckons the spandex is quite perverse enough for him and you can do your own dirty work.

"

So do I get let off the bill or are you coming to collect?

OBI!!!

Working? Yeah right...

As for payment in kind?

Go easy in the seagull!!

So do I get let off the bill or are you coming to collect?

"

Let off the bill?

I sent a seagull - not a duck!!!

» Add a new message to this topic