FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lingerie

Lingerie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering, does it matter to you guys, if a lady has made the effort to wear something sexy or not? I like to wear stockings/holdups and nice undies when I meet someone, but do you really care?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always one to appreciate the effort

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Yea ofcourse, I always meet smelling good and dressed to impress. Sometimes I ask for special items to be worn or not in some cases. X

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

I personally think its important for us ladies to make an effort on a meet as i would expect the same from the guy

So off putting if a guy wears crap underwear...lol

So sexier the better

xx

If the effort has been made for me to find them sexier, then not necessarily.

That is because I find the person sexy, not what they are wearing.

I'm not one for stockings, bra's, shoes etc. It doesn't really 'do' anything for me.

If however, the effort has been made because they feel sexier and it raises their confidence, then that can only be a positive.

That said, a lot of guys are turned on by ladies in nice underwear and for them it is a big deal, so chat with prospective meets and find out whether it is important to them or not.

at the end of the day the female form is beautful and if alady makes the effort to dress nicly in whatever way us men should make the effort back ie dress nicely but more so show the ladies how much we appricate what they have done.xx

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

Putting on lingerie is a turn on for me and seeing other women in lingerie always catches my eye.

Well wearing sexy underwear certainly makes me feel so much sexier, as well as perhaps covering some wobbly bits I'd rather not show lol, once I'm comfortable with the guy tho, I don't care what wobbles

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well i dont know why i bother, i do do it for me, waste of time if your doing it just for the guy. Ilike to feel sexy. But im past caring with one now, cause soon as he walks in he takes my shoes of then the rest

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Just wondering, does it matter to you guys, if a lady has made the effort to wear something sexy or not? I like to wear stockings/holdups and nice undies when I meet someone, but do you really care? "

just ginger will do

LOL ty, have you even seen me?

If you feel good then thats all that matters and if it so happens wearing sexy lingerie helps then why.not....i buy the lingerie for me,makes me feel good and sexy ....anything else is a bonus

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"LOL ty, have you even seen me?"

yes, only just though, at 115 miles away though a just opened curtain

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I certainly like it and appreciate a lady making the effort

Love wearing nice/sexy underwear, makes me feel good and gives me a boost, especially the underwired bra

"Love wearing nice/sexy underwear, makes me feel good and gives me a boost, especially the underwired bra "

I do wish couples wouldn't make comments like this. It brings all sorts of images into my head

I preferto wear nice lingerie under regular clothes (nice jeans/top), I feel sexier that way, than I do when wearing all the corset, stockings, heels, dress stuff

I like to wear sexy undies - it makes me feel good and as someone else says hides the wobbly bits lol I certainly don't mind if they come off after a while tho

J has a particular fondness for ladies in sexy boots so we have been known to mention this to future meets esp if they have some on in their pics

We recently had a little party and one of the guys had on scooby doo pants and it gave everyone a good giggle :D

L xx

"Love wearing nice/sexy underwear, makes me feel good and gives me a boost, especially the underwired bra

I do wish couples wouldn't make comments like this. It brings all sorts of images into my head "

Dave hasnt progresses to my undies yet , although he was lurking near my draws the other day

I love wearing nice underwear, and especially sexy lingerie when meeting a man and I would hope he at least appreciated my efforts, though I would prefer it if he were positively drooling.

definatly stockings , love seeing a woman in fishnets

I have a confession... the whole sexy underwear - on ME - makes me feel a bit daft I just don't have the figure for it, I do wear it if I know the guy likes it but I generally feel better once it comes off and we're just getting on with it

I think the key word is effort here. If you've tried to get to know them a bit beforehand I'd want to impress and make them think 'Mmmm nice - made an effort... so thoughtful and considerate'. People like to feel respected and their likes responded to. Obviously when I got a message that some guy wanted me to dress as a sausage and attempt to shaft him is where I drew the line (but I do like sausages though)

» Add a new message to this topic