FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie Price

Katie Price

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idsmatey OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I see she has dumped her latest lover the Argentine model... Who'll be next on the cards???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I wouldn't giver her an inch - let alone all of what I've got.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Who cares?

By *punkloverCouple  over a year ago

hatfield

Disgusting, nasty and always comes across with a chip on her shoulder

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyone got the Argentinian models number ?

I haven't bedded an Argentinian.

Yet

I think it's about time I re-started the Bussy World Tour.

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Disgusting, nasty and always comes across with a chip on her shoulder"

Well all plastic toys are only any good when they are new

I think she's working her way through all the men on the planet she'll get to you soon.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire ! Nothing but an irritating twat that thrives off attention.

Yet again shes getting what she wants,if everybody just ignored her she'd be no more .

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Who?

She is having a multitude of sexual partners trough dating so what's wrong with that. I'm not her biggest fan but its her life to live ass she feels fit.

Everything she does irritates me but I would absolutely love to fuck her

Warwickshire

It's her children I feel sorry for

Here comes a new reality show then x

"It's her children I feel sorry for"

They should be with Pete x

Interesting. She has split up with someone... It happens. She's working to look after her kids and provide them with stuff. Just because the papers say she sleeps around, it may not be true.

And how dare any woman have more than one partner in their life......

Warwickshire

"It's her children I feel sorry for

They should be with Pete x"

Totally agree... He does seem a more responsible adult compared to her. I'm not saying she doesn't love or care for her children it's just as they get older how will it them mentally especially when they starting having relationships of their own.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

don't suppose the multi millionairess Katie will overly worry she ain't going to get a shag on here....

peter andre is way more annoyin,we all love our kids pete but i wouldnt exploit them for my column inches.

"It's her children I feel sorry for

They should be with Pete x

Totally agree... He does seem a more responsible adult compared to her. I'm not saying she doesn't love or care for her children it's just as they get older how will it them mentally especially when they starting having relationships of their own."

And its all about stability and he is always banging on about how much he loves his kids.

Not saying that she is a bad mum but she really needs to think about those little ones and put them first and not worry about her next conquest. Not saying not to have a life but its all about priorities.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

Some girls you can only chose one of the above, but not that stinker.

At the age of 17 when she was discovered she was beautiful, not now though, just a total show up.

Her parents must be so proud

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

At the age of 17 when she was discovered she was beautiful, not now though, just a total show up.

Her parents must be so proud"

How do you know what her fanny is like?

Cardiff

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

Her parents must be so proudHow do you know what her fanny is like? "

Seen the movie she released / got leaked with Dane Bowers about 15 years ago now?

She's had half of Celeb Big Brother since then so I cant see it keeping shape like Arsenals back 4 of the late 90's did to much success.

She's never been flavour of the month with me but, she does what she does do very well.

She spent her formative years being exploited by the media, now she just exploits them and rakes in the dosh.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

Her parents must be so proudHow do you know what her fanny is like?

Seen the movie she released / got leaked with Dane Bowers about 15 years ago now?

She's had half of Celeb Big Brother since then so I cant see it keeping shape like Arsenals back 4 of the late 90's did to much success."

So women with more than one or two sexual partners have big fannys?

Cardiff

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

She's had half of Celeb Big Brother since then so I cant see it keeping shape like Arsenals back 4 of the late 90's did to much success.So women with more than one or two sexual partners have big fannys?"

What you asking me for, Im not that funny looking fella off Embarrasing Bodies, Im just a fricking pervert.

I could be wrong but like most women/adults, I think she has more than one or two ex's. Well I now she has.

Going back to me not being a Dr, from my experience, women who have had more than one or two sexual partners dont tend to have a big fanny. I think, other factors can come into play aswell.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

She's had half of Celeb Big Brother since then so I cant see it keeping shape like Arsenals back 4 of the late 90's did to much success.So women with more than one or two sexual partners have big fannys?

What you asking me for, Im not that funny looking fella off Embarrasing Bodies, Im just a fricking pervert.

I could be wrong but like most women/adults, I think she has more than one or two ex's. Well I now she has.

Going back to me not being a Dr, from my experience, women who have had more than one or two sexual partners dont tend to have a big fanny. I think, other factors can come into play aswell."

Have you ever thought about being a gynaecologist? I am sure patients would adore your people skills.

I cant stand her at all. I think how she moves the latest man in within minutes to be bad for the kids. She is a woman that aught to stay single for a while and sort herself out and her priorities out and how she does things while her kids are around before moving the next soulmate into her home.

How could anyone want to fuck her with so much of her fake! If you stripped her down of her fake boobs, fake hair, stupid trout pout lips and all the botox that stops her looking real she is just a normal lady but shame she is so massively flawed in her personality.

Her eyebrows I find hilarious......are they just very black caterpillars on her forehead!!

Cardiff

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

She's had half of Celeb Big Brother since then so I cant see it keeping shape like Arsenals back 4 of the late 90's did to much success.So women with more than one or two sexual partners have big fannys?

Going back to me not being a Dr, from my experience, women who have had more than one or two sexual partners dont tend to have a big fanny. I think, other factors can come into play aswell.Have you ever thought about being a gynaecologist? I am sure patients would adore your people skills. "

Yes I have, however, Id never spell it correctly on a form which asks you to note your job description.

I feel if I worded it in such a way that my grammar skills would allow Id cause offence.

Do you have any further questions for me?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

Going back to me not being a Dr, from my experience, women who have had more than one or two sexual partners dont tend to have a big fanny. I think, other factors can come into play aswell.Have you ever thought about being a gynaecologist? I am sure patients would adore your people skills.

Yes I have, however, Id never spell it correctly on a form which asks you to note your job description.

I feel if I worded it in such a way that my grammar skills would allow Id cause offence.

Do you have any further questions for me?"

Nope, none for now but i am sure i may think os something when i dont have better things to do, many thanks for your enlightening insight into womens fannys.

"I cant stand her at all. I think how she moves the latest man in within minutes to be bad for the kids. She is a woman that aught to stay single for a while and sort herself out and her priorities out and how she does things while her kids are around before moving the next soulmate into her home.

How could anyone want to fuck her with so much of her fake! If you stripped her down of her fake boobs, fake hair, stupid trout pout lips and all the botox that stops her looking real she is just a normal lady but shame she is so massively flawed in her personality.

Her eyebrows I find hilarious......are they just very black caterpillars on her forehead!!"

Underneath all the fakery I think she is very pretty. All the fakery comes with all her insecurities.

Back in the jungle I thought she was stunning x

Cardiff

"She has a fanny like:

A wizards sleave

A ripped welly

and

A mouses ear.

Going back to me not being a Dr, from my experience, women who have had more than one or two sexual partners dont tend to have a big fanny. I think, other factors can come into play aswell.Have you ever thought about being a gynaecologist? I am sure patients would adore your people skills.

Do you have any further questions for me?Nope, none for now but i am sure i may think os something when i dont have better things to do, many thanks for your enlightening insight into womens fannys. "

I dont have that much experience to go off and do one of them wiki things but its just stuff Ive picked up (hearing) along the way.

You can almost (well ok, just me maybe) hear a conversation in a London swanky pub.

Awiight Mick Geeza, How was that bird you pulled last night then?

Awiight Jim, it was facking shit mate, it was like fucking a bucket of luke warm water innit.

If that was to happen, Jim might of pulled Jordan, Katie, whatever the night before.

You can probably tell Im on Pete's team, but that dont mean I wanna fuck him either.

Cardiff

"I cant stand her at all. I think how she moves the latest man in within minutes to be bad for the kids. She is a woman that aught to stay single for a while and sort herself out and her priorities out and how she does things while her kids are around before moving the next soulmate into her home.

Her eyebrows I find hilarious......are they just very black caterpillars on her forehead!!

Underneath all the fakery I think she is very pretty. All the fakery comes with all her insecurities.

Back in the jungle I thought she was stunning x"

Back in the day she was.

I think she is a fine example in showing that beauty enhancements dont always work, theres been a few you could use as eg's here.

Perhaps its addictive, once they start they cant stop?

Give me a normal sexy woman anyday.

"

I've never found her attractive in the slightest, younger, older, with make up, without make up.

Just not what I find attractive in a woman at all.

That said, I don't feel the need to feed her publicity machine with either negativity or positivity.

She manages that quite well on her own and my life remains unaffected by the turmoils involved in those of her, her family and/or her latest love interest.

As with many a 'celeb' she is incidental

"I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire ! Nothing but an irritating twat that thrives off attention.

Yet again shes getting what she wants,if everybody just ignored her she'd be no more ."

This topic shows her strategy works by being mentioned here as an example

Cardiff

What is it they say?

No publicity is bad publicity

"don't suppose the multi millionairess Katie will overly worry she ain't going to get a shag on here...."

Do you know what.... I congratulate footballers for earning the money they do.

I think 'well done you' when atrists and actors make it big..... even N-Dubz.

I can't stand Harry Hill, but hey I can't begrudge him getting paid.

But HER.......... she is everything that is wrong with our society. OK not quite everything, but near enough. Famous for being... well.... in the media and that's about it. Selling any aspect of her life to bump the ratings and dragging her kids along with her. She has fuck all use to society and the really scarey fucking thing is.... she's seen as a role model.

How fucking sad are the people who are actually interested in her life and feed the greed monster?

There may be some needy feckers on here who can't help but live their life (or what they imagine their life to be) via their internet connection........ but at least they are not influencing a mass of screwed up kids to copy them.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"don't suppose the multi millionairess Katie will overly worry she ain't going to get a shag on here....

But HER.......... she is everything that is wrong with our society. OK not quite everything, but near enough. Famous for being... well.... in the media and that's about it. Selling any aspect of her life to bump the ratings and dragging her kids along with her. She has fuck all use to society and the really scarey fucking thing is.... she's seen as a role model.

How fucking sad are the people who are actually interested in her life and feed the greed monster?

There may be some needy feckers on here who can't help but live their life (or what they imagine their life to be) via their internet connection........ but at least they are not influencing a mass of screwed up kids to copy them.

"

you're not a fan then

"don't suppose the multi millionairess Katie will overly worry she ain't going to get a shag on here....

"

So you're not keen on her then ?

The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind.

Cardiff

"The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind."

Cunt her in the bastard

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Cap d agde,France

"

Couldn't have put it any better ...perfect !

I'm up for it but she'd have to shut the fuck up while I'm pumping her as her horrible accent and dopey banter would put me off me vinegar stroke.

Do you know her ? or just what you read and seen on TV ? I find alot have a front thay put on to public and on TV and people dont know the real person alot of the time ..sad you would wish to do that to a person you dont know.

Cap d agde,France

"The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind.Do you know her ? or just what you read and seen on TV ? I find alot have a front thay put on to public and on TV and people dont know the real person alot of the time ..sad you would wish to do that to a person you dont know. "

We all know her better than you think..she lives 90% of her life in the public eye,hence the reason we need to be told every time she takes a shit ...

She is nothing but a fookin idiot !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Merseyside

She seems to be a 'fooking idiot' under the skin of fooking idiots.

She isn't a pass time of mine I can't comment

"The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind.Do you know her ? or just what you read and seen on TV ? I find alot have a front thay put on to public and on TV and people dont know the real person alot of the time ..sad you would wish to do that to a person you dont know. "

You obviously have an insight and mingle with more Z listers than I do.

It's also very obvious we find different things sad.

"The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind.Do you know her ? or just what you read and seen on TV ? I find alot have a front thay put on to public and on TV and people dont know the real person alot of the time ..sad you would wish to do that to a person you dont know.

We all know her better than you think..she lives 90% of her life in the public eye,hence the reason we need to be told every time she takes a shit ...

She is nothing but a fookin idiot !"

Well i dont know the woman and i would never hurt no one .. people have a right to be who thay wish to be ... and looking on the out side she has done well for herself and good luck to her ,

Cap d agde,France

"The term "kick her in the cunt" comes to mind.Do you know her ? or just what you read and seen on TV ? I find alot have a front thay put on to public and on TV and people dont know the real person alot of the time ..sad you would wish to do that to a person you dont know.

She is nothing but a fookin idiot ! Well i dont know the woman and i would never hurt no one .. people have a right to be who thay wish to be ... and looking on the out side she has done well for herself and good luck to her ,"

She got her self known for getting her huge fake tits out,after that i'm a celebrity with pete andre

Guess that makes her as much a celebirty as these idiots from big brother and x factor etc.

After they've had their 5 mins of fame nobody cares,but miss Price has to always do something to get back in e public eye.That mostly means gong out with or ditching me.

Cap d agde,France

She is nothing but a fookin idiot ! Well i dont know the woman and i would never hurt no one .. people have a right to be who thay wish to be ... and looking on the out side she has done well for herself and good luck to her ,

She got her self known for getting her huge fake tits out,after that i'm a celebrity with pete andre

Guess that makes her as much a celebirty as these idiots from big brother and x factor etc.

After they've had their 5 mins of fame nobody cares,but miss Price has to always do something to get back in e public eye.That mostly means gong out with or ditching me. "

Grrr hate ipad keys ...

Cardiff

She is nothing but a fookin idiot ! Well i dont know the woman and i would never hurt no one .. people have a right to be who thay wish to be ... and looking on the out side she has done well for herself and good luck to her ,"

I suppose I wouldnt comment if she didnt want me to, its probably not the positive comment she would of liked but you cant have it both ways, thats the gamble she took/takes by putting herself in the public eye so much.

I would never kick her in the fanny even if I said it.

Good luck to her she has made millions but isnt a role model to one single person I know.

Same goes for her mate Kerry Katona.

Good luck to both of them and I hope they overcome their demons

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

Surely what feeds the celebrity of Katie Price is her, or her PR, ability to polarise opinion...She is both hated and admired, usually in the extreme.

It's a position she has used in building, in what I assume has been, a lucrative career without any noticeable talent.

For myself I try, but don't always succeed, to steer clear of wasting emotion on a Katie Price.

"I see she has dumped her latest lover the Argentine model... Who'll be next on the cards???"

I'm sure she can have anyone she wants

"

Good luck to her she has made millions but isnt a role model to one single person I know.

"

If anyone I knew was sad enough to have her as a role model... I'd kick them in the cunt too!

She is nothing but a fookin idiot ! Well i dont know the woman and i would never hurt no one .. people have a right to be who thay wish to be ... and looking on the out side she has done well for herself and good luck to her ,

After they've had their 5 mins of fame nobody cares,but miss Price has to always do something to get back in e public eye.That mostly means gong out with or ditching me.

Grrr hate ipad keys ... "

we don't know her no one do the real person..... we only know what we read a see .. so i say live and let live and i hope she find happiness .

"don't suppose the multi millionairess Katie will overly worry she ain't going to get a shag on here...."

Cardiff

"I see she has dumped her latest lover the Argentine model... Who'll be next on the cards???

I'm sure she can have anyone she wants "

True

10 years or so ago

I'd treat her no differently than anyone else...still take a pop at her pie

Love her or hate her, Katie Price has been a very successful model since she was 16. I would imagine its a tough market to get into, there are hundreds of pretty girls around so you have to have something that stands out from the crowd and she did.

I would imagine that modelling is not as easy as it looks either.

For me everyone knows her name, regardless of the reason. I think for all her fame and wealth she is an insecure woman, maybe not the warmest personality you can take a liking to, but she works hard and she pays her taxes, good on her

"Love her or hate her, Katie Price has been a very successful model since she was 16. I would imagine its a tough market to get into, there are hundreds of pretty girls around so you have to have something that stands out from the crowd and she did.

I would imagine that modelling is not as easy as it looks either.

For me everyone knows her name, regardless of the reason. I think for all her fame and wealth she is an insecure woman, maybe not the warmest personality you can take a liking to, but she works hard and she pays her taxes, good on her "

The issue with reality stars/ z list people as role models lies with the public, not the 'stars' themselves. If people didn't buy into all the hype they would fade away and have to get 'proper jobs'. But while they can ride the celebrity train and get paid ridiculous amounts of money for it, I think good for them.

Apparently she's texting one of the lads in the groups on xfactor a lot so she's probably looking for a toy boy.

By *aisy100Woman  over a year ago

wakefield

Cant sed what the problem is, if you dont like her then dont watch her programmes or buy mags with her in it. Its true though no one really knows her,the reality shows are hyped up for those who are entertained by her.

I think to judge her on how many partners shes had then I dont think anyone on this site has the right to judge her on that! Ok so she moves them in abit quick

"Cant sed what the problem is, if you dont like her then dont watch her programmes or buy mags with her in it. Its true though no one really knows her,the reality shows are hyped up for those who are entertained by her.

I think to judge her on how many partners shes had then I dont think anyone on this site has the right to judge her on that! Ok so she moves them in abit quick "

and your so right xxx

No man is safe while Haribo make gummy rings!

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

My husband used to train her ex-Alex Reid and we had the displeasure of meeting Katie at a boxing match after party...believe me she is a pain in the arse if she is not centre of attention,she was causing so much trouble my husband told her if she did not leave,he would put his size ten boot up her arse much to the dismay of Alex who grabbed her hand and left.

"My husband used to train her ex-Alex Reid and we had the displeasure of meeting Katie at a boxing match after party...believe me she is a pain in the arse if she is not centre of attention,she was causing so much trouble my husband told her if she did not leave,he would put his size ten boot up her arse much to the dismay of Alex who grabbed her hand and left."

shoulda boasted about his size 10 cock...she mighta shut up and u all coulda had a good one in the ring(so to speak)

Crucifying Katie Price today?

It's ok it'll be John Terry tomorrow then someone else the day after.

It amazes me what people think and say based on what the media and other people yell them.

On top of that,who gives a fuck?

"Crucifying Katie Price today?

It's ok it'll be John Terry tomorrow then someone else the day after.

It amazes me what people think and say based on what the media and other people yell them.

On top of that,who gives a fuck?"

amazes me too ...Sure if it was them thay would hate it.

At least she doesnt get bored.

lucky cow, wish i looked like her.

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 18:34:21]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I don't know her....I don't buy any of the magazines she might appear in....I don't watch any of the type of tv programmes she might appear in....

In short I am immune from Katie Price and can only say good luck to her for making so much money out of so many mugs in this country....

But I am a little peturbed at some of that hatred aimed at her on these forums.....but strangely not at all surprised by it.

"I wouldn't giver her an inch - let alone all of what I've got."

bet she is realy disapointed about that.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I wouldn't giver her an inch - let alone all of what I've got.

bet she is realy disapointed about that. "

She must be gutted.....

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"I don't know her....I don't buy any of the magazines she might appear in....I don't watch any of the type of tv programmes she might appear in....

In short I am immune from Katie Price and can only say good luck to her for making so much money out of so many mugs in this country....

But I am a little peturbed at some of that hatred aimed at her on these forums.....but strangely not at all surprised by it."

Quite agree, can't understand why anyone would get so worked up about her..baffling!!

As a media celebrity, cannot stand her. As a person, not bothered as i do not know her. As a business woman, top marks as she is making a lucrative living off her looks/talent/status.

Go Katie.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

One thing I have to say about her is a shit horse rider but great buisness woman... Got her fingers in most pies...

so did peter lol

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Shhhhh!!! Don't talk about her or they'll make another shit documentary!

*Covers ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!!!

- Amy. x

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Disgusting, nasty and always comes across with a chip on her shoulder"

Ah but she is a great singer though..

"Interesting. She has split up with someone... It happens. She's working to look after her kids and provide them with stuff. Just because the papers say she sleeps around, it may not be true.

And how dare any woman have more than one partner in their life...... "

i don't think that's the reason alot of people don't like her

» Add a new message to this topic