FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread ©™ Sponsored by cheese and wine

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ Sponsored by cheese and wine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop . This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome.

Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Evening Jimbo

We doing sponsorship deals now?

Feta cheese?

"Evening Jimbo

We doing sponsorship deals now? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rikke. You're tonight's ¹st poster, congratulations!

I am. Every penny counts at the moment.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim and nocturnal crew! Today has been quite stressful, with ? of my staff absent. I spent an hour sat in the bathroom/in the shower this morning trying to sort it out

Lessons on how sperm and eggs form and the anatomy of the human reproductive systems went as well as could be expected. Lots of testes and ovaries and stuff

Then, gym. I have a lovely hole in my hand from wheelchair basketball, so it smarted a bit to lift heavy stuff!

"Feta cheese? "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Honey. All of the cheese.

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim and nocturnal crew! Today has been quite stressful, with ? of my staff absent. I spent an hour sat in the bathroom/in the shower this morning trying to sort it out

Lessons on how sperm and eggs form and the anatomy of the human reproductive systems went as well as could be expected. Lots of testes and ovaries and stuff

Then, gym. I have a lovely hole in my hand from wheelchair basketball, so it smarted a bit to lift heavy stuff!"

Having flashbacks to how I was when that was taught sending my sympathies.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

Evening all

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim and nocturnal crew! Today has been quite stressful, with ? of my staff absent. I spent an hour sat in the bathroom/in the shower this morning trying to sort it out

Then, gym. I have a lovely hole in my hand from wheelchair basketball, so it smarted a bit to lift heavy stuff!"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Why did you work in the bathroom?

Well done for going to the gym. I wouldn't have gone.

"Evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Gatekeeper. How are youuuuuuuuuuuu?

North West

Then, gym. I have a lovely hole in my hand from wheelchair basketball, so it smarted a bit to lift heavy stuff!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, KC and the Moonlight Band. Why did you work in the bathroom?

Well done for going to the gym. I wouldn't have gone."

I was getting ready for work and the "I'm ill" texts started flowing in. I just worked where I happened to be and tried to continue getting ready. Mr KC took some dictation for me while I showered (he had a day off, poor chap)

Gym was decent actually, apart from the dork who decided to use the (one) wheelchair accessible changing room to do a poo!

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Hello Jimbo and nocturnalers!

I've had quite a nice day, hope you're all well.

I was getting ready for work and the "I'm ill" texts started flowing in. I just worked where I happened to be and tried to continue getting ready. Mr KC took some dictation for me while I showered (he had a day off, poor chap)

Gym was decent actually, apart from the dork who decided to use the (one) wheelchair accessible changing room to do a poo! "

Dork isn't the word I'd have used.

Evening folks x jimbo how's you sir

Hello all

Gym was decent actually, apart from the dork who decided to use the (one) wheelchair accessible changing room to do a poo! "

Was it ol’ Rona by any chance?

Lucky on Mr I guess

Oh god I’m so sorry about the toilet can’t even imagine.Good to hear gym was decent though.

Good evening! I'm very partial to some cheese and wine x

"Hello Jimbo and nocturnalers!

I've had quite a nice day, hope you're all well. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. What was nice about your Monday day?

"Evening folks x jimbo how's you sir "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Tpower. I'm good, thanks. More importantly, how are you?

All good here thanks

"Hello all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening to you, Confuses You. Happy Monday! Smileyface

North West

Gym was decent actually, apart from the dork who decided to use the (one) wheelchair accessible changing room to do a poo!

Lucky on Mr I guess

Oh god I’m so sorry about the toilet can’t even imagine.Good to hear gym was decent though."

Two 'ronas. Some other ailments also. I lost 8mins of my PT session, waiting to use the dizzy changing. Not only did I need to get changed, but also needed the loo.

"Good evening! I'm very partial to some cheese and wine x"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kitty . You're not the only one. Do you like red, or white? x

"All good here thanks "

Ayyyy.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Where would you like me?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. What was nice about your Monday day?"

Well... it was pain free. I was able to reply to emails. Ordered some dresses and nose studs. Sat in the sunshine and encouraged the freckles to come out. Spoke to someone dear quite a bit. It was... nice. Such a bloody bland word. I hope you had a nice Monday?

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Meli. What was nice about your Monday day?

Well... it was pain free. I was able to reply to emails. Ordered some dresses and nose studs. Sat in the sunshine and encouraged the freckles to come out. Spoke to someone dear quite a bit. It was... nice. Such a bloody bland word. I hope you had a nice Monday? "

It was nice. I did lot's of squats and had beans on toast.

Lucky on Mr I guess

Oh god I’m so sorry about the toilet can’t even imagine.Good to hear gym was decent though.

Two 'ronas. Some other ailments also. I lost 8mins of my PT session, waiting to use the dizzy changing. Not only did I need to get changed, but also needed the loo. "

Oh you had a PT thats even worse!!

Also needing the loo misery upon misery!

Sending hugs

"Good evening! I'm very partial to some cheese and wine x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kitty . You're not the only one. Do you like red, or white? x"

I love red wine x

North West

I had a lovely chat with a bunch of the PTs after I'd finished, about wheelchair access to stuff. Very lovely folks at my gym

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

Good Evening Everyone, I am eating camembert with chilli jam and drinking wine ,I just need some company

xx

"I had a lovely chat with a bunch of the PTs after I'd finished, about wheelchair access to stuff. Very lovely folks at my gym "

Great to hear KC

Shoutout to those great ladies!

"Good evening! I'm very partial to some cheese and wine x

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kitty . You're not the only one. Do you like red, or white? x

I love red wine x"

https://youtu.be/zXt56MB-3vc

"Good Evening Everyone, I am eating camembert with chilli jam and drinking wine ,I just need some company

xx"

Just to check the chilli jam is on the cheese?

Knew a woman where it was straight from the jar.

The company has arrived!

"Good Evening Everyone, I am eating camembert with chilli jam and drinking wine ,I just need some company

xx"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Odalisque. You're in the right place for company. Welcome to The late late nocturnal thread ©™ Sponsored by cheese and wine. x Smileyface

Everyone say hello to Odalisque. She lives in a Bucks Fizz song.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

not meeting

Ooooh cheeeeeeese

"Ooooh cheeeeeeese"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Valkyrie. All of it.

not meeting

"Ooooh cheeeeeeese

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Valkyrie. All of it. "

All of the evening or all of the cheese?

"Ooooh cheeeeeeese

All of the evening or all of the cheese? "

Both!

land of make believe

"Everyone say hello to Odalisque. She lives in a Bucks Fizz song."

Thank you Jim

Hello!!

It has taken a while for I was making my mind up

North West

"I had a lovely chat with a bunch of the PTs after I'd finished, about wheelchair access to stuff. Very lovely folks at my gym

Great to hear KC

Shoutout to those great ladies!"

PTs were mainly guys. One lady. I'm a weird sort of woman who quite likes a gym with lots of dudes in...

not meeting

"Ooooh cheeeeeeese

All of the evening or all of the cheese?

Both!"

Wooohooo!

not meeting

"Everyone say hello to Odalisque. She lives in a Bucks Fizz song.

Thank you Jim

Hello!!

It has taken a while for I was making my mind up "

I see what you did there!

land of make believe

"I had a lovely chat with a bunch of the PTs after I'd finished, about wheelchair access to stuff. Very lovely folks at my gym

Great to hear KC

PTs were mainly guys. One lady. I'm a weird sort of woman who quite likes a gym with lots of dudes in..."

I would get far too distracted

Great to hear KC

PTs were mainly guys. One lady. I'm a weird sort of woman who quite likes a gym with lots of dudes in..."

You like a gym with hot sweaty well built muscular men? Get out of here!

"Everyone say hello to Odalisque. She lives in a Bucks Fizz song.

Thank you Jim

Hello!!

It has taken a while for I was making my mind up "

You're welcome.

North West

Great to hear KC

PTs were mainly guys. One lady. I'm a weird sort of woman who quite likes a gym with lots of dudes in...

You like a gym with hot sweaty well built muscular men? Get out of here! "

I get on better with guys, generally

I forgot to take off my collar today, so was doing lat pulldowns with a blue gym vest and collar on

https://youtu.be/l6DOGITIfAY

North West

Great to hear KC

I would get far too distracted "

Some are attractive, most are just posers (the gym goers). The PTs are all lovely

Great to hear KC

I forgot to take off my collar today, so was doing lat pulldowns with a blue gym vest and collar on "

Ahh yes they all say that

Just to check we are meaning a work collar here?

Good evening hoping everyone is well.

North West

Great to hear KC

I forgot to take off my collar today, so was doing lat pulldowns with a blue gym vest and collar on

Ahh yes they all say that

Just to check we are meaning a work collar here?"

Ummm, a slim metal collar. It has special writing on the inside (that can't be seen when worn). I usually put it in my work bag while I train

"Good evening hoping everyone is well."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Delight. I think we're all doing well for a Monday day. How are yoûûûûûûûûûû?

"Good evening hoping everyone is well.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Delight. I think we're all doing well for a Monday day. How are yoûûûûûûûûûû?"

I am feeling great just hoping it's not raining tomorrow as I plan to be in the garden doing some doing some super spreading ( a very unfortunate name for the grass spreader, I do hope they rename it)

Keeping in theme of the thread, the sweeties I'm eating are wine gums.

"Good evening hoping everyone is well.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Delight. I think we're all doing well for a Monday day. How are yoûûûûûûûûûû?

I am feeling great just hoping it's not raining tomorrow as I plan to be in the garden doing some doing some super spreading ( a very unfortunate name for the grass spreader, I do hope they rename it) "

Super spreading.

North West

"Keeping in theme of the thread, the sweeties I'm eating are wine gums."

Errrrr does a chocolate mini roll count?!

land of make believe

"Keeping in theme of the thread, the sweeties I'm eating are wine gums."

Which is your favourite?

Mine is black (or red ,I can't decide).

xx

"Keeping in theme of the thread, the sweeties I'm eating are wine gums.

Errrrr does a chocolate mini roll count?! "

No!

Which is your favourite?

xx "

Red. x

land of make believe

Errrrr does a chocolate mini roll count?! "

You can share my cheese

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x"

Who will eat the green ones? xx

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Who will eat the green ones? xx"

Burn em

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Who will eat the green ones? xx"

Me. x

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x"

Are you not a sharer? xx

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Bum em."

Make sure you have confectionery consent.

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx"

Haha, not tonight. And guess what. x

Good evening everyone I hope we are all doing well this evening xx

By *agerMorganMan  over a year ago

Canvey Island

Evening everyone, hope we’re all well and enjoying the last of the good weather so far.

"Good evening everyone I hope we are all doing well this evening xx"

It's my pleasure to say good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, His_Pleasure. Welcome to The late late nocturnal thread ©™ Sponsored by cheese and wine. Smileyface

Everyone say hello to His_Pleasure.

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

Haha, not tonight. And guess what. x"

What??

xx

land of make believe

"Good evening everyone I hope we are all doing well this evening xx"

Good evening gorgeous xx

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx"

I've just started a ²nd packet.

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

I've just started a ²nd packet. "

Nom nom

You deserve it!

I have had to hide my camembert,half has disappeared already

xx

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

Nom nom

You deserve it!

xx"

Good will power. x

North West

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx"

No, he's a grower

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

No, he's a grower "

Ayyyy.

"Everyone say hello to His_Pleasure."

Hiya how’s life treating you? Xx

"Everyone say hello to His_Pleasure.

Hiya how’s life treating you? Xx"

Life's good, I'm overdosing on wine gums. Soon to be washed down with cherry cola. How are you? x

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

Nom nom

You deserve it!

xx

Good will power. x"

I have no will power

I cannot resist anything!!

x

North West

Life's good, I'm overdosing on wine gums. Soon to be washed down with cherry cola. How are you? x"

You'll be needing a sit down wee soon enough, Jim

[Removed by poster at 28/03/22 23:30:12]

"[Removed by poster at 28/03/22 23:30:12]"

Twonk.

Life's good, I'm overdosing on wine gums. Soon to be washed down with cherry cola. How are you? x

You'll be needing a sit down wee soon enough, Jim "

True story.

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

Nom nom

You deserve it!

xx

Good will power. x

I have no will power

x "

I can resist everything except temptation. x

Let's play Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

land of make believe

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

Nom nom

You deserve it!

xx

Good will power. x

I have no will power

x

I can resist everything except temptation. x"

I did nearly put that

xx

land of make believe

"Let's play Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play."

Savage garden as you quoted them earlier xx

True story."

Lol I love wine gums …. Can you suck them without chewing them though? So much harder to do than a fruit pastel xxx

land of make believe

True story.

Lol I love wine gums …. Can you suck them without chewing them though? So much harder to do than a fruit pastel xxx"

Are fruit pastels still called that?

xx

Which is your favourite?

xx

Red. x

Me. x

Are you not a sharer? xx

What??

xx

Nom nom

You deserve it!

xx

Good will power. x

I have no will power

x

I can resist everything except temptation. x

I did nearly put that

xx"

Today has definitely been Oscar wild for Will. x

North West

True story.

Lol I love wine gums …. Can you suck them without chewing them though? So much harder to do than a fruit pastel xxx

Are fruit pastels still called that?

xx"

They are

"Let's play Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

Savage garden as you quoted them earlier xx"

Savage Garden it is. Flippin' heck. x

land of make believe

Apologies, it was because you are drinking cherry cola.

I'm just very suggestible

Xx

True story.

Lol I love wine gums …. Can you suck them without chewing them though? So much harder to do than a fruit pastel xxx"

I get straight to action. x

"Apologies, it was because you are drinking cherry cola.

Xx"

Haha, no need to apologise, that's Jim's Spotify Surprise. x

land of make believe

Xx

Haha, no need to apologise, that's Jim's Spotify Surprise. x"

You could try Knower ,it would help if I knew what music you were in to.

xx

Xx

xx"

Jim's Spotify Surprise is Jim's Spotify Surprise. Life is like a box of chocolates. x

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

OK, pizza's in the oven, who wants some?

North West

Xx

xx"

Kim loves 1980s cheese-fest music. He positively adores it

"OK, pizza's in the oven, who wants some?"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and cowabunga, Byron. I've got a tummy full of wine gums. No pizza for me, thank you.

Xx

xx

Kim loves 1980s cheese-fest music. He positively adores it "

Who's Kim?

land of make believe

Xx

xx

Who's Kim?"

You won't like KNOWER then they are electronic jazz-funk !!

xx

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Good evening all

North West

Xx

xx

Who's Kim?"

Fuck sake

She's your 1980s female alter ego. With leg warmers and and leotard on

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Gouud evening ya'll, hope your enjoying the cheese and wine.

It's the midnight hour.

https://youtu.be/xPct306SUzc

Xx

xx

Who's Kim?

Fuck sake

She's your 1980s female alter ego. With leg warmers and and leotard on "

That's my Friday nights.

"Gouud evening ya'll, hope your enjoying the cheese and wine."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, sHaRiF. There's plenty of cheese.

On this day 1945 film star James Stewart was promoted to full colonel, one of a few Americans to rise from private to colonel in four years.

Wolverhampton

Damn, I think I got missed. I'll have to tread more Caerphilly and include more Gouda cheesy jokes next time. (cheese)

On this day 1986 Beatle records officially went on sale in Russia.

https://youtu.be/nS5_EQgbuLc

North West

I'm off to bed, nighty night!

"Damn, I think I got missed. I'll have to tread more Caerphilly and include more Gouda cheesy jokes next time. (cheese)"

Did I miss you?!

"I'm off to bed, nighty night!"

Na night. x

land of make believe

"I'm off to bed, nighty night!"

Wishing you fantastical dreams xx

"Evening everyone, hope we’re all well and enjoying the last of the good weather so far. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, JagerMorgan. Apologies for the tardy response. I've been lovin' the sunshine.

Wolverhampton

"Damn, I think I got missed. I'll have to tread more Caerphilly and include more Gouda cheesy jokes next time. (cheese)

Did I miss you?!"

Only a little bit. I'm not staying for long anyway. Just having a mooch until my eyes get too tired. I fell asleep putting the 3 year old to bed again

mazophallate

Don't you just love it when someone message you with a new word and you go ????

"Good evening all "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rickshawed. How was the ?

"Damn, I think I got missed. I'll have to tread more Caerphilly and include more Gouda cheesy jokes next time. (cheese)

Did I miss you?!

Only a little bit. I'm not staying for long anyway. Just having a mooch until my eyes get too tired. I fell asleep putting the 3 year old to bed again "

I am sorry. That's terrible nocturnalling by me.

"mazophallate

"

Have you search engined mazophallate?

"mazophallate

Have you search engined mazophallate?"

I did and apparently he likes Mammagymnophilia.

Wolverhampton

"Good evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rickshawed. How was the ?"

The cake was yummy thank you. We ate less than half so shall be enjoying more tomorrow. Plus I'll be baking another for her party at the weekend

On this day 1871 the Royal Albert Hall was opened by Queen Victoria.

"mazophallate

I did and apparently he likes Mammagymnophilia. "

The things you learn on the nocturnal thread.

Wolverhampton

Did I miss you?!

Only a little bit. I'm not staying for long anyway. Just having a mooch until my eyes get too tired. I fell asleep putting the 3 year old to bed again

I am sorry. That's terrible nocturnalling by me."

I forgive you. I reckon your body clock is out of whack. Too much exercise last week probably

"Good evening all

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Rickshawed. How was the ?

The cake was yummy thank you. We ate less than half so shall be enjoying more tomorrow. Plus I'll be baking another for her party at the weekend "

Did I miss you?!

I forgive you. I reckon your body clock is out of whack. Too much exercise last week probably

"

You can say that again.

Let's play round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

Wolverhampton

"Let's play round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play."

Avril Lavigne

"mazophallate

The things you learn on the nocturnal thread."

strange folk on here me included xx

"Let's play round ² of Jim's Spotify Surprise. The first person to give me the name of an act, I'll listen to the act. I'll search for the act on my Spotify, and press play.

Avril Lavigne "

Thank you very much. Has Avril Lavigne brought out some new music recently?

"mazophallate

The things you learn on the nocturnal thread.

strange folk on here me included xx"

Haha. x

Wolverhampton

Did I miss you?!

You can say that again."

You didn't have to explore the wild savannah of Wolverhampton on foot

Anyways I am off. Enjoy your early noughties musical nostalgia fest. I could have been really mean and said Aqua

Did I miss you?!

You can say that again.

You didn't have to explore the wild savannah of Wolverhampton on foot

Anyways I am off. Enjoy your early noughties musical nostalgia fest. I could have been really mean and said Aqua "

Haha, I chose to walk the walk.

Thanks for Avril. Na night. x

On this day 1989 I. M. Pei's pyramidal entrance to the Louvre opened in Paris.

Evening Jim. I'm still reeling from the OSCARS last night, what a mess.

"Evening Jim. I'm still reeling from the OSCARS last night, what a mess. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and korma, Lorna. Let it go.

"Evening Jim. I'm still reeling from the OSCARS last night, what a mess.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and korma, Lorna. Let it go."

Nope I am not ready to let it go Jim.

On this day 1994 the Serbs & Croats signed a cease-fire to end the war in Croatia.

Nope I am not ready to let it go Jim. "

Fair do's.

Would you like some celebrity birthdays?

land of make believe

Fair do's.

Would you like some celebrity birthdays?"

Can I start?

It is Eric Idles birthday today.

Hey Jim, I’m still awake so far, can’t sleep lately, morning all you other nocturnalers!

I am pondering at minute what to do, but lovely to see my friends again

Fair do's.

Can I start?

It is Eric Idles birthday today."

You're an eager beaver.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:14:02]

"[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:14:02]"

Twonk!

"Hey Jim, I’m still awake so far, can’t sleep lately, morning all you other nocturnalers!

I am pondering at minute what to do, but lovely to see my friends again "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, nurse Sexy. What are you pondering?

land of make believe

Fair do's.

Can I start?

It is Eric Idles birthday today.

You're an eager beaver."

More desirous beaver here

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:19:03]

Whether to date again? If I was to try dating, where to find said guys?!

Omg never realised there was a one!!

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:21:13]

"[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:21:13]"

"[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 01:21:13]

"

Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

"Whether to date again? If I was to try dating, where to find said guys?!

Omg never realised there was a one!! "

If I was in your shoes, it would be a bit soon for me. I'm going to say it, follow your heart.

And there's an .

"Hey all, get in touch I'm feeling naughty tonight...don't be shy

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, IHeardItFromYou. I hope you get touched, you naughty boy.

Fair do's.

Would you like some celebrity birthdays?"

Always. X

Hahaha I hope so too

It's Lucy Lawless' birthday today. Happy birthday, Lucy!

How old do you think Lucy Lawless is?

"Hahaha I hope so too "

Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense, dude.

"It's Lucy Lawless' birthday today. Happy birthday, Lucy!

How old do you think Lucy Lawless is?"

Love a bit of xena.

I reckon she's probably a bit older than I think so I'm gonna go with 59.

Thank you man

If I was in your shoes, it would be a bit soon for me. I'm going to say it, follow your heart.

And there's an ."

I’ll never get over him, so anything would just be sex for me but I’m fed up on an evening!

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

Hello and thank you too.

Not sure what for??

Love a bit of xena.

I reckon she's probably a bit older than I think so I'm gonna go with 59. "

Lower.

"Thank you man"

If you hit +quote, replies to an individual post will make more sense.

And there's an .

I’ll never get over him, so anything would just be sex for me but I’m fed up on an evening! "

*Nods* Maybe it is a bit soon for dating.

"Hello and thank you too.

Not sure what for??"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Kal Kal. You're welcome.

Love a bit of xena.

Lower."

55?

"Thank you man

If you hit +quote, replies to an individual post will make more sense. "

My bad

"Thank you man

My bad"

You did it! Yeah!

"Thank you man

My bad

You did it! Yeah!"

Hahahaha

Love a bit of xena.

Lower.

55?"

You're very close, 54.