FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Managing a new partners intro into the lifestyle.

Managing a new partners intro into the lifestyle.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone have any tips about avoiding pitfalls of bringing a new 24/7 partner into the lifestyle.

I’ve been in the life a while and he is very new, but very keen and interested to explore. Worried about making errors which could damage our relationship.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anyone have any tips about avoiding pitfalls of bringing a new 24/7 partner into the lifestyle.

I’ve been in the life a while and he is very new, but very keen and interested to explore. Worried about making errors which could damage our relationship. "

Talk to him ... communication

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Clear Boundaries

Swinging is supposed to enrich your relationship, it must always come first.

Personally I would be concentrating on my relationship and drip feed swinging in when it felt ready, slow and steady communication and if it doesn't feel right. Stop.

By *he_TicklersCouple  over a year ago

Havant & Aberdare

I’ll be watching this thread intently , Luce is new to the lifestyle

Probably best to sit down and talk

Set strict bonders

Establish

If it’s opened or semi opened

Ie open would be able to play with who each like at anytime without the other really have a say so

Semi open would be the ability to play with others but only If the other has given the go head first also they have a say in who you play with same with you

Ie if you don’t want them to play with someone for what ever reason they don’t and vice versa

Also would say a club would be best bet for first time

Safe on all parts incase jellos sets in at any point in time

Hopefully it works out op

Put stuff in his arse whilst telling him you want other dicks too.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

When I have been partnering someone or in a relationship where obviously we had a strong connection, we would always agree that if either of us didn't fancy someone, neither of us would play other than with each other. There was never any taking one for the team, and that worked every time.

"Does anyone have any tips about avoiding pitfalls of bringing a new 24/7 partner into the lifestyle.

I’ve been in the life a while and he is very new, but very keen and interested to explore. Worried about making errors which could damage our relationship. "

What are his boundaries? What is he keen to explore?

» Add a new message to this topic