FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would u use Glympse.?

Would u use Glympse.?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just installed Glympse app on my mobile & wondered if it would come in useful for arranging meets to save time having to send out details of where you will be, as sometimes this can become a pain in the backside if the person your meeting has no idea of where your going even after sending street names & directions.

we come across this problem all the time & get sick of having to tell them to use google maps to search the street name..

good thing about Glympse you can have a group folder & just send the name of the folder to as many as you like & as long as you have your phone on you it will take them right to you... could come in handy for group fun outdoors...

you can even set how long you will be there from 15 mins right up to 4 hrs then it auto shuts down.

Good idea or not.?

Go to YouTube & search Glympse for more info...

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The idea looks sound but as with any app that using GPS your going to need a good data package/bundle to back it up or its going to get expensive.

Also your going to have to be careful if your playing without a partners consent.

Send a message to the wrong number and thats not going to have a happy ending.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What is Glympse??

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 12:56:34]

"Also your going to have to be careful if your playing without a partners consent.

Send a message to the wrong number and thats not going to have a happy ending."

we dont have that problem as my partner is with me at all times when playing, BUT if we was to send the invite to one of our kids by mistake then the sh*t would hit the fan for sure LOL

i have been testing it out over the past 24 hrs & to be honest it knocks hell out of the battery ive had to charge the phone 3 times in 1 day, so walking up the woods for 4 hrs with it running could become a problem for us LOl..

» Add a new message to this topic