FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Female Photographer

Female Photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any female photographers on here who would be happy to do nude/semi nude photography?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do they need to be female if they’re only taking photos? I’ve seen lots of male photographers on here.

"Do they need to be female if they’re only taking photos? I’ve seen lots of male photographers on here. "

Not absolutely essential but i would feel much more comfortable if they were female

By *innocentMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

"Do they need to be female if they’re only taking photos? I’ve seen lots of male photographers on here. "

Damn there are some Hella pretty people on here

"Do they need to be female if they’re only taking photos? I’ve seen lots of male photographers on here.

Not absolutely essential but i would feel much more comfortable if they were female "

Why?

"Do they need to be female if they’re only taking photos? I’ve seen lots of male photographers on here.

Not absolutely essential but i would feel much more comfortable if they were female

Why?"

Because he’s been on the forums all day begging for some female attention

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

Why?

Because he’s been on the forums all day begging for some female attention "

This and maybe get him trouser snake caressed!

Why?

no im looking for a photographer for some pics for my profile.

Because he’s been on the forums all day begging for some female attention "

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've taken photos for friends on fab but am no means a photographer..last guy that thought me agreeing to taking some photos would involve outdoor fun... well he got left with a long walk home ( had made this clear that would happen if he tried anything)

"I've taken photos for friends on fab but am no means a photographer..last guy that thought me agreeing to taking some photos would involve outdoor fun... well he got left with a long walk home ( had made this clear that would happen if he tried anything)"

No im not looking to trick someone into a meet lol just looking for a photographer

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can understand why you'd feel more comfortable with a woman. The problem you're probably going to face is that a woman won't feel comfortable with you. This is no reflection on you as a person but more a result of the experiences most of us women have had.

» Add a new message to this topic