FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Prison Wives

Prison Wives

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just heard of the passing of a lady i had an affair with in the 90s while her husband was in jail for tax fraud. Any fabbers in/been in similar situations and how did things work out on his release ? His term lasted longer than the affair with us but it was a thrilling ride nonetheless.

Not sure if an armed robbers wife would have lured me into calling round every Wednesday and Friday though...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're reminiscing over fucking some bloke's wife because she died? Are you doing a speech at her funeral?

I hope my future wife’s eulogy as as tear jerking as this.

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 09:04:33]

He is reminiscing but he wasn't asking our opinion on it. He asked if we have faced a similar situation in our past.

In answer to your OP, I haven't.

"He is reminiscing but he wasn't asking our opinion on it. He asked if we have faced a similar situation in our past.

In answer to your OP, I haven't."

No I have never heard that someone died and had a wank about fucking them.

I have to say I haven’t and I’m not sure I would want to be in that situation. While someone might be in for something like tax fraud can you be sure of who he is likely to befriend while in there?

"He is reminiscing but he wasn't asking our opinion on it. He asked if we have faced a similar situation in our past.

In answer to your OP, I haven't.

No I have never heard that someone died and had a wank about fucking them. "

I didn't assume he had a wank. I assumed he was recalling their happy time together, whatever the circumstances of it.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

You picked a safe prisoner, a man in for fraud is less likely to cave your skull in when he gets out then the rest I guess. Smart move

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

It's ironic that this subject has come up after another one about dating sites. I've not actually fucked any woman while her old man was supping poradge, but on a well known straight dating site there are three ladies I've met. One is the lady whose husband is an infamous killer who waited for him while he did his stretch. After his release, they had a child together. However, the marriage didn't work out, so she went online dating hoping to meet someone to start a new relationship with someone away from the immediate locality, and for him to bring up her son before his true identity became known to other school children. Needless to say there wasn't another date after that.

A few years ago there was another gruesome murder where body parts were found at various locations off the M4 corridor. The culprits were brought to justice, and his wife was on that same said dating site. Needless to say again that was the end of that little liaison, and I'm glad that I didn't actually paint my funnel with her, but that's the closest I've come.

Now this next one is a bit delicate because changes of identity are involved, and revealing true identities is a criminal offence. However on the same dating sites is a lady who relocated, and as events unfolded, things became totally bizarre. As time went on, I became more and more convinced that she is the mother of someone who did time for her involvement in a particularly heinous crime, and despite seeing her for ten months, I brought that relationship to an end.

For some strange reason these things only happen to me, but doing the business while the old man is under lock and key would be a new one!

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

"Just heard of the passing of a lady i had an affair with in the 90s while her husband was in jail for tax fraud. Any fabbers in/been in similar situations and how did things work out on his release ? His term lasted longer than the affair with us but it was a thrilling ride nonetheless.

Not sure if an armed robbers wife would have lured me into calling round every Wednesday and Friday though...

"

Not had a wife whose husband was in jail but with husbands in other situations, I have.

C

"It's ironic that this subject has come up after another one about dating sites. I've not actually fucked any woman while her old man was supping poradge, but on a well known straight dating site there are three ladies I've met. One is the lady whose husband is an infamous killer who waited for him while he did his stretch. After his release, they had a child together. However, the marriage didn't work out, so she went online dating hoping to meet someone to start a new relationship with someone away from the immediate locality, and for him to bring up her son before his true identity became known to other school children. Needless to say there wasn't another date after that.

A few years ago there was another gruesome murder where body parts were found at various locations off the M4 corridor. The culprits were brought to justice, and his wife was on that same said dating site. Needless to say again that was the end of that little liaison, and I'm glad that I didn't actually paint my funnel with her, but that's the closest I've come.

Now this next one is a bit delicate because changes of identity are involved, and revealing true identities is a criminal offence. However on the same dating sites is a lady who relocated, and as events unfolded, things became totally bizarre. As time went on, I became more and more convinced that she is the mother of someone who did time for her involvement in a particularly heinous crime, and despite seeing her for ten months, I brought that relationship to an end.

For some strange reason these things only happen to me, but doing the business while the old man is under lock and key would be a new one!

"

What fucking sites do you use??!!

Asking for me, so I can stay well clear.

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Rodney banged a wife whose husband was in Parkhurst in an episode of Only Fools and Horses. Del got the thumping though! Lol

Such tearjerking nostalgia. She’d be touched, I’m sure.

I know someone who slept with a woman whose boyfriend was in jail. 3 years later he has 8 less teeth than before

"It's ironic that this subject has come up after another one about dating sites. I've not actually fucked any woman while her old man was supping poradge, but on a well known straight dating site there are three ladies I've met. One is the lady whose husband is an infamous killer who waited for him while he did his stretch. After his release, they had a child together. However, the marriage didn't work out, so she went online dating hoping to meet someone to start a new relationship with someone away from the immediate locality, and for him to bring up her son before his true identity became known to other school children. Needless to say there wasn't another date after that.

"

Hmmm what’s the common denominator here ??

I hope I’m given such a prominent send off.

”That guy Rikke that I fucked on my recycling bins is dead”

Yes I have had an experience like that he was very forgiving to me.The other guy was not so lucky.

Was with someone who got sent to prison briefly that was entertaining even better though as when she got deported.

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Thanks for all the response both public and private. I've been online dating for 19 years now, and after that length of time I could write a book. Just when I think that I've seen it all now, and there can be no more social misfits in the world of cyberspace courtship, sure enough, another one crawls out of the woodwork, with a tale to tell that script writers could put in a soap opera.

» Add a new message to this topic