FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When you started swinging

When you started swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abswing10 OP   Man  over a year ago

hastings

Curious to hear what got you into swinging! Had you done it previously with previous partners or been told by a friend or simply stumbled across it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Documentaries on it

I had watched the documentaries that were on swinging, sex and kinks like sexcetera and Louis Theroux type programmes as a teenager.

Fast forward after a break up with a long term partner, I was in and out of bars having fun so to speak. When I realised there was a swingers club local called La Chambre, so I just went in one Friday and introduced to fab and swinging there

Yeah pretty much started it with an ex who was into the scene and had a few ex-friends already in the scene.

My ex-stepmother helped me a bit too

By *askedMaster95Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Documentaries on it

I had watched the documentaries that were on swinging, sex and kinks like sexcetera and Louis Theroux type programmes as a teenager.

Fast forward after a break up with a long term partner, I was in and out of bars having fun so to speak. When I realised there was a swingers club local called La Chambre, so I just went in one Friday and introduced to fab and swinging there "

I second that. Sexcetera and Louis Theroux brought me here. I was just curious at the whole world and scene and very quickly got addicted. Not just to the sexual side of it but the social side of it too

Guy I worked with split with a ex

Sat with him on brake sometimes

Got the old you should join fab you be dripping in pussy by the end off the week

So came home joined found out that wasn’t true ha ha

Seen they had tv/ts

When I was younger before my ex a dabbled a little bit so thought would be a good time to explore this side more as I was single

Snowballed from there in to what it is to day and never looked back

Or no one’s gave me a reason to look back

Still in the middle there is type to turn it back without much explaining

But as time gose on getting to the stage off emmm fully in and if so a tattoo is getting done

Ooooo and that was 11 years ago first profile was 2010

We seen a club on holiday. Had a few drinks later on and Mrs wanted to see what happened in there so we went to give it a try. It was closed so we went to one as soon as we got home.

There was a couples massage a year earlier that was a lot more sexual than we thought that might have planted the seed but I’m not sure.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Someone I used to casually see told me about it .

"Documentaries on it

Fast forward after a break up with a long term partner, I was in and out of bars having fun so to speak. When I realised there was a swingers club local called La Chambre, so I just went in one Friday and introduced to fab and swinging there

I second that. Sexcetera and Louis Theroux brought me here. I was just curious at the whole world and scene and very quickly got addicted. Not just to the sexual side of it but the social side of it too "

Interesting a few I have spoke to have said similar with the documentaries

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Cal and I were aware of swinging, had attended Erotica and similar events and already had a varied sex life before we started swinging.

We started about 10 years ago, initially as a way for me to explore my bisexuality.

By *ouplecu2015Couple  over a year ago

Reading

It happened 8 years ago that we were on Holiday in Wales and we went to a club for the first time, we were curious to see what it was like.

» Add a new message to this topic