FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Petty revenge

Petty revenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usman 199 OP   Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Speaking to my mate at work this morning. He said he was looking forward to his do nut. Went to go and eat it wife had snaffled it . His revenge was to adjust all the mirrors in her car and push her seat all the way back. Was he in his rights to commit this heinous crime .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Speaking to my mate at work this morning. He said he was looking forward to his do nut. Went to go and eat it wife had snaffled it . His revenge was to adjust all the mirrors in her car and push her seat all the way back. Was he in his rights to commit this heinous crime . "

Correct move

She ate his snack. My god yes he was justified

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

Lol

No. Whatever sweet things in the house belong to the wife lol everyone knows women need sugar lol

Sure he can think of a better revenge? That’s only mildly annoying

Would hidden her car keys or taken the batteries out her vibe

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

He needs to up his game.. that's far too tame x

I threw my ex neighbours bike in a canal, that was pretty petty. But totally worth it.

I also chalked Vote Tory onto his car a few elections back, he's an eco-anarchist and was apopleptic.

Can't really say what it was revenge for, suffice to say he's the one with the 5 year restraining order and suspended jail sentence...

Far too tame I’d be putting another donut in its place filled with toothpaste

"Speaking to my mate at work this morning. He said he was looking forward to his do nut. Went to go and eat it wife had snaffled it . His revenge was to adjust all the mirrors in her car and push her seat all the way back. Was he in his rights to commit this heinous crime . "

I would have tampered with her breaks so I think his revenge was pretty tame.

Disclaimer: This is a joke.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Far too tame I’d be putting another donut in its place filled with toothpaste "

Eat sugar and clean your teeth at the same time... Genius

Impale her on her own sword. Use more donuts as bait but put a little spicy sauce in the centre of one.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Divorce!

Or at the very least, a severe spanking

"Impale her on her own sword. Use more donuts as bait but put a little spicy sauce in the centre of one."

My wife was unnecessarily mean to me one week and then she caught covid the week after. I made fajitas one night and decided to test the no taste symptom. I added 4 teaspoons of the hottest sauce in the world to it.

She was not impressed

"Impale her on her own sword. Use more donuts as bait but put a little spicy sauce in the centre of one.

My wife was unnecessarily mean to me one week and then she caught covid the week after. I made fajitas one night and decided to test the no taste symptom. I added 4 teaspoons of the hottest sauce in the world to it.

She was not impressed "

The heat in my mouth is never the most unpleasant part for me, no, that comes about 16-24 hours later.

"Impale her on her own sword. Use more donuts as bait but put a little spicy sauce in the centre of one.

She was not impressed

The heat in my mouth is never the most unpleasant part for me, no, that comes about 16-24 hours later."

Funnily enough only Mexican food does that to me. Any other spicy food is fine.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

i used to buy a bar of galaxy chocolate and keep it in my open locker in my welding bay and eat 1 square at a time during the day,, then noticed it was going down a lot quicker so a few days later i bought a bar of laxative chocolate and put it in the galaxy wrapper i soon found the next day who the choccy thief was,,,,

By *ld StrumpetWoman  over a year ago

Telford

Survival of the fattest should have ate it quicker or hid it better lol

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS  over a year ago

hexham

"Far too tame I’d be putting another donut in its place filled with toothpaste "

Filled with toothpaste?

Oh dear me!! I have an excruciatingly hot pepper sauce I bought in the Middle East.. that would be much better

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

It depends, I mean how do we know that it definitely was his doughnut? Had he previously snaffled something of hers? Is there a long running tit for tat feud going on that we are not party to? Will she now seek revenge back on him?

Sorry I’m an overthinker

"Far too tame I’d be putting another donut in its place filled with toothpaste

Filled with toothpaste?

Oh dear me!! I have an excruciatingly hot pepper sauce I bought in the Middle East.. that would be much better "

I wouldn’t want to burn her arse off just enough toothpaste to make sure lessons were learned

» Add a new message to this topic