FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 30 day Facebook ban

30 day Facebook ban

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve just been given a 30 day Facebook ban for posting my profile picture it doesn’t show my tits my genitals and I think it’s pretty ridiculous do you think I deserve the ban ? I spend more time in Facebook jail then I do out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I didn't even know you could get a ban

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I didn't even know you could get a ban "

Me neither. Good effort Mace x

"I didn't even know you could get a ban

Me neither. Good effort Mace x"

You can still kind of go on Facebook but can’t like anything comment on anything or post anything which is a bit of a pisser cause I like to network my videos on local interest pages

"So I’ve just been given a 30 day Facebook ban for posting my profile picture it doesn’t show my tits my genitals and I think it’s pretty ridiculous do you think I deserve the ban ? I spend more time in Facebook jail then I do out"

Your current profile pic?

If so yes you deserve the ban.

"I didn't even know you could get a ban "
Yeah if you violate their terms of agreement but in the picture which is my profile picture I’m not showing my tits my arse my genitals so I think it’s really unfair

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

It's a very sexual image

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

lucky you

last time i got one i enjoyed the peace and quiet used it to thin down my friends list and pages i followed much better now

It’s like since I came out I get banned from everything recently lost my Instagram account my ex-girlfriend calls me a council estate slapper I got banned off the sister site forum etc

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

I read an alert from last week advising that I was given a warning on FB saying I could have been banned.....I wrote I like ?? mushrooms.. Apparently it contravened regulations

"It's a very sexual image"
It’s just me struggled over my bed

evesham

" It’s like since I came out I get banned from everything recently lost my Instagram account my ex-girlfriend calls me a council estate slapper I got banned off the sister site forum etc "

Are you overtly sexual all the time?

By *erbert the pervertMan  over a year ago

party in your panties

It will do you good Facebook is toxic

evesham

"It's a very sexual image It’s just me struggled over my bed"

With just your hand covering your cock. There doesn't have to be genitals out for a picture to be sexual.

" It’s like since I came out I get banned from everything recently lost my Instagram account my ex-girlfriend calls me a council estate slapper I got banned off the sister site forum etc

Are you overtly sexual all the time?"

No I’m just obsessed with my new body I hope it calms down but I’m 47 I haven’t got much time left

"It's a very sexual image It’s just me struggled over my bed

With just your hand covering your cock. There doesn't have to be genitals out for a picture to be sexual. "

I guess so I think I need professional help

evesham

" It’s like since I came out I get banned from everything recently lost my Instagram account my ex-girlfriend calls me a council estate slapper I got banned off the sister site forum etc

Are you overtly sexual all the time?

No I’m just obsessed with my new body I hope it calms down but I’m 47 I haven’t got much time left"

Ridiculous. You've got loads of time left unless of course you are ill. Being obsessed with your body is fine but find the appropriate outlets for that like on here or get an only fans or something.

With just your hand covering your cock. There doesn't have to be genitals out for a picture to be sexual.

I guess so I think I need professional help"

Have you got a therapist or counsellor? Someone experienced with trans situations?

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

I'd agree with others, it's a rather sexual image.

Also the possibility that it may be someone in your Facebook friends list that has actually reported you hence the ban.

Have you got a therapist or counsellor? Someone experienced with trans situations? "

No nobody I started to DIY then I managed to save for gender GP that to inform consent I get my blood tested by my NHS doctor but that’s about all

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

It is an extremely sexual picture regardless of what is or isnt showing so I would think it is against the rules.

Maybe lots reported it as offensive if you don't think it goes against guidelines.

I used to tell my son if you wouldn't shout it out or show it in public then don't post it on Face book.

By *orny-chubbyMan  over a year ago

East London

It will do you good to get away from fakebook!

Full of people showing off and pics are mostly filtered! They are fake and attention seeking most of the time

I have one just browse through it sometimes and don’t take it seriously at all

During lockdown I deactivated it as it was doing me more harm than good

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Facebook is a family site…I’d say that’s not a family type pic. Whilst not displaying something, it’s the suggestion of it.

I get you are coming out and owning it and it’s liberating but that doesn’t mean everyone needs to see you flaunting it.

K

Have you got a therapist or counsellor? Someone experienced with trans situations?

No nobody I started to DIY then I managed to save for gender GP that to inform consent I get my blood tested by my NHS doctor but that’s about all "

I think sites like this skew people's perception of what is 'ok' with relation to sex. Some people think everyone wants to see their body sexually.

I agree with what Evie said about finding appropriate outlets for the sexual pics.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

No does not deserve a ban! As u say nothing on show! X

"Facebook is a family site…I’d say that’s not a family type pic. Whilst not displaying something, it’s the suggestion of it.

I get you are coming out and owning it and it’s liberating but that doesn’t mean everyone needs to see you flaunting it.

K

"

I quite Facebook a few years back… never missed it!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group.

"Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group."
I do feel like I’m being victimised

"Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group. I do feel like I’m being victimised "

By Facebook? You posted a provocative photo on a site that 13 year olds can join. I don't agree. Just use a more sedate photo in future.

evesham

"Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group. I do feel like I’m being victimised "

Why do you feel like it's victimisation?

"Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group. I do feel like I’m being victimised

By Facebook? You posted a provocative photo on a site that 13 year olds can join. I don't agree. Just use a more sedate photo in future. "

I think 13-year-olds are subjected to formal harmful images than me on my bed revealing nothing

"Perhaps when the OP’s ban is over they ask to join the Fabswingers Facebook group that I am on and look at some of the pictures on there they may just get away with their profile picture in that group. I do feel like I’m being victimised

Why do you feel like it's victimisation?"

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out my ex-girlfriend who is my only friend in Scotland only friend in the world called me a council estate slapper too embarrassed to hang around with me anymore the only constant I have in my life is road cycling and my dogs

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out my ex-girlfriend who is my only friend in Scotland only friend in the world called me a council estate slapper too embarrassed to hang around with me anymore the only constant I have in my life is road cycling and my dogs "

Diesel is 14 and is 12 I fear I’m gonna completely fall off the rails when I lose them

By Facebook? You posted a provocative photo on a site that 13 year olds can join. I don't agree. Just use a more sedate photo in future. I think 13-year-olds are subjected to formal harmful images than me on my bed revealing nothing "

They are, sure, but Facebook have rules. Stick to the rules or get banned. Pretty simple.

evesham

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out my ex-girlfriend who is my only friend in Scotland only friend in the world called me a council estate slapper too embarrassed to hang around with me anymore the only constant I have in my life is road cycling and my dogs Diesel is 14 and is 12 I fear I’m gonna completely fall off the rails when I lose them"

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account.

By Facebook? You posted a provocative photo on a site that 13 year olds can join. I don't agree. Just use a more sedate photo in future.

I think 13-year-olds are subjected to formal harmful images than me on my bed revealing nothing "

So would you post your profile pic in a high school?

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out my ex-girlfriend who is my only friend in Scotland only friend in the world called me a council estate slapper too embarrassed to hang around with me anymore the only constant I have in my life is road cycling and my dogs Diesel is 14 and is 12 I fear I’m gonna completely fall off the rails when I lose them

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account. "

I guess so but I see far worse and that don’t get banned

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out my ex-girlfriend who is my only friend in Scotland only friend in the world called me a council estate slapper too embarrassed to hang around with me anymore the only constant I have in my life is road cycling and my dogs Diesel is 14 and is 12 I fear I’m gonna completely fall off the rails when I lose them

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account. I guess so but I see far worse and that don’t get banned "

You say you've been in Facebook jail more often than not - are you deliberately pushing their boundaries? Do you have any access to your IG account to download the content?

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

OP I hope you get the social and additional support you require.

I don’t think you’re being treated unfairly, or in a way that isn’t justified.

Inbox is always open if you need to talk but please don’t fall into a self fulfilling prophecy where you test the waters to seek bans, get them and then complain you get banned more than others.

As others have said Facebook is a family site fir 13+. They shouldn’t really be subjected to sexualised profile pics or other such images IMO

evesham

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account. I guess so but I see far worse and that don’t get banned "

Worse in what way? What have you seen?

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account. I guess so but I see far worse and that don’t get banned

You say you've been in Facebook jail more often than not - are you deliberately pushing their boundaries? Do you have any access to your IG account to download the content? "

No I’ve lost it all

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

You obviously break the rules regularly if you’re constantly banned perhaps stick to the rules clearly stated when you join up

That's not victimisation though is it? It's annoying and sad but it's not victimisation for you to have lost an account for allegedly breaking the rules you agreed to when creating an account. I guess so but I see far worse and that don’t get banned

Worse in what way? What have you seen?"

Street fights loads of people selling on Instagram violence etc all over Facebook and Instagram Twitter is terrible

I didn’t know FB bans were a thing.

It’s like I’m banned everywhere

You say you've been in Facebook jail more often than not - are you deliberately pushing their boundaries? Do you have any access to your IG account to download the content? No I’ve lost it all"

Did you appeal it? Do you have any justification to appeal?

"I didn’t know FB bans were a thing."
Yes I’ve had bands ranging from 30 days to 60 days first off show my breasts growing as when I was a man I didn’t matter but all of a sudden became offensive

I mean the Scottish Facebook pages often show men in kilts flashing their arse if I were to do that would be banned which I have been

evesham

Worse in what way? What have you seen? Street fights loads of people selling on Instagram violence etc all over Facebook and Instagram Twitter is terrible"

But that's very different to what you have been banned for. Not saying it's right but I think we can all agree that online safety from a sexual perspective is high on most people's agenda. Again, not saying there is any Dodgy agenda in you wanting to post your pic but I can see why they removed it and banned you for a period of time.

If you can get on it but not post them perhaps think about downloading any pics you wouldn't want to lose permanently.

As for support for your transition mentioned above, there are some great charities out there that can help you as you adjust to your new feelings since coming out and talk about how it feels for you to be in the body you want.

evesham

"I didn’t know FB bans were a thing. Yes I’ve had bands ranging from 30 days to 60 days first off show my breasts growing as when I was a man I didn’t matter but all of a sudden became offensive"

Welcome to being a female lol make nipples are not sexual but female ones are lol

evesham

"I mean the Scottish Facebook pages often show men in kilts flashing their arse if I were to do that would be banned which I have been"

Really? Just you flashing your bum on s kilt or was the picture different?

"I didn’t know FB bans were a thing. Yes I’ve had bands ranging from 30 days to 60 days first off show my breasts growing as when I was a man I didn’t matter but all of a sudden became offensive

Welcome to being a female lol make nipples are not sexual but female ones are lol "

Are people talk about equality of the sexes having been on the other side of the fence life was a lot easier

"I mean the Scottish Facebook pages often show men in kilts flashing their arse if I were to do that would be banned which I have been

Really? Just you flashing your bum on s kilt or was the picture different? "

yeah I’ve been banned for show my arse and the local Scottish page has a couple of men in Edinburgh flashing bare arses

Men can walk down the street in just a T-shirt nobody says anything but a woman breastfeeding in public and oh my God it’s like a lynching needs to take place

You are overexcited by your coming out and may have lost some sense of perspective. Perhaps stop comparing what you are doing with what you think is 'worse'. Is it appropriate? If you think that image is only about "struggling over your bed", then why cover your genitals? Just wear a pair of shorts. That'll cover it very well without necessarily suggesting anything sexual.

By *othianGuy41Man  over a year ago

Eureka

I got banned for 30 days for a picture of a fecking potato!! Facebook these days you can't post or say anything innocent without getting banned! The words Ass booty & tits will get you banned.

evesham

"I got banned for 30 days for a picture of a fecking potato!! Facebook these days you can't post or say anything innocent without getting banned! The words Ass booty & tits will get you banned. "

Well that's not true.

evesham

"I got banned for 30 days for a picture of a fecking potato!! Facebook these days you can't post or say anything innocent without getting banned! The words Ass booty & tits will get you banned.

Well that's not true. "

The bit about the words not the potato. If you say that happened it happened but I reported a post of a guy set on fire for being gay and it didn't go against community guidelines.

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman  over a year ago

.•°°

The ban was 100% deserved

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I got banned for 30 days for a picture of a fecking potato!! Facebook these days you can't post or say anything innocent without getting banned! The words Ass booty & tits will get you banned. "

Context is everything.

Depends on the context of the conversation that prompted the picture of the potato.

"You are overexcited by your coming out and may have lost some sense of perspective. Perhaps stop comparing what you are doing with what you think is 'worse'. Is it appropriate? If you think that image is only about "struggling over your bed", then why cover your genitals? Just wear a pair of shorts. That'll cover it very well without necessarily suggesting anything sexual."

Easiest way I found around this was to not be on Facebook.

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I don’t do Facebook and can’t see what all the fuss is about

It's very common for people to get a 30 day ban on Facebook. I knew someone who was always getting them. I wouldn't dare put up a picture like that as my profile pic

And I mean a sexual picture so I'd say Facebook was well within their rights to do what they did x

"I don’t do Facebook and can’t see what all the fuss is about "

Same reason I hate football. It's pointless.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"So I’ve just been given a 30 day Facebook ban for posting my profile picture it doesn’t show my tits my genitals and I think it’s pretty ridiculous do you think I deserve the ban ? I spend more time in Facebook jail then I do out"

In modelling parlance your photo would be classified as "implied"

As in, there's nudity, but it's hidden, behind your hand or a prop, like a hat or a fan.

There's nudity, but not direct nudity. Therefore not suitable for Facebook.

If you keep getting banned from Facebook, the problem isn't Facebook.

Know your audience.

Winston

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't think that picture is suitable for Facebook.

By *oah VailMan  over a year ago

Dover

"If you keep getting banned from Facebook, the problem isn't Facebook.

"

This.

Eureka

"I got banned for 30 days for a picture of a fecking potato!! Facebook these days you can't post or say anything innocent without getting banned! The words Ass booty & tits will get you banned.

Well that's not true.

The bit about the words not the potato. If you say that happened it happened but I reported a post of a guy set on fire for being gay and it didn't go against community guidelines. "

I run a group with over 50k members & we have key words set up that when anyone types certain words the flash up to admin first. The words such as ass get flagged as sexual harassment ect. The potato in question might of resembled a penis, but it was still a potato. Hand over nipples & such, bare bums & see through clothing will all get you banned.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"I don’t do Facebook and can’t see what all the fuss is about "

Love the face book being a nosy person! Plus found old school friends etc good way to keep in touch wouldn't b without x

Eureka

I totally agree. It's great for keeping in touch, having a laugh. All those people that don't have it passing judgement on here should get a life! Get Facebook

I gave myself a lifetime ban from Facebook. It’s my finest achievement.

"I totally agree. It's great for keeping in touch, having a laugh. All those people that don't have it passing judgement on here should get a life! Get Facebook "

People are passing judgement because they've been asked to by the OP in the opening post.

When we sign up to sites like Facebook we agree to their terms of service.

If we breach them, we suffer the consequences. Its really that simple.

Winston

You're not being victimised, you're simply obsessed with your new persona and can't help seeking attention to it,either on here or fabguys,now it seems on Facebook too.Unfortunately,you seem unable to handle any criticism this may provoke and you fall back into self pity

Just take a backseat for a while

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I don't think that picture is suitable for Facebook. "

No one in their right mind does !

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

I wish Jeremy Kyle was still available

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The social media sites are cracking down before the online safety bill kicks in, one section of which (I believe) relates to sexual imagery.

A lot of these SM are seen by 13+ kids, so although your image doesn’t have your genital out it is clear you are naked underneath, so still provocative, therefore not suitable for certain age groups. As a public profile picture, anyone searching for a name similar to yours wouldn’t have a choice of seeing the image within their search results

"I wish Jeremy Kyle was still available "
do you think I’d make a good candidate lol

It's all about tiktok now

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

With just your hand covering your cock. There doesn't have to be genitals out for a picture to be sexual. "

You will get a ban for hands covering genitals or boobs.

Their site their rules unfortunately.

"You're not being victimised, you're simply obsessed with your new persona and can't help seeking attention to it,either on here or fabguys,now it seems on Facebook too.Unfortunately,you seem unable to handle any criticism this may provoke and you fall back into self pity

Just take a backseat for a while "

I can take criticism because I wear my heart on my sleeve I don’t how do I am I stand up for trans rights venomously and I’ll always enjoy striking a pose for the hot list over on fab guys xX

Their site their rules unfortunately. "

I’ve read the rules over on Facebook it doesn’t mention anything about hands covering it just mentions genitals breasts et cetera nothing about covering them with your hand

"I don't think that picture is suitable for Facebook.

No one in their right mind does ! "

Some people on this thread think it's ok.......

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I always try to remind myself that Facebook is a public website with families and children on it

I then act accordingly

If a friend in fb posted that photo frankly I’d unfriend them. It shows poor judgement on what’s appropriate on a site like fb.

"I always try to remind myself that Facebook is a public website with families and children on it

I then act accordingly "

yeah I wouldn’t show everything

"I always try to remind myself that Facebook is a public website with families and children on it

I then act accordingly yeah I wouldn’t show everything "

Simply not showing everything doesn't make it appropriate.

It’s inappropriate.

You deserve the ban.

Thread closed.

"It’s inappropriate.

You deserve the ban.

Thread closed."

Said the cat

"It’s inappropriate.

You deserve the ban.

Thread closed."

HE has spoken.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

It will be because your hand is on your genital area.

Facebook is getting to be a joke, moderators with an inflated sense of their own importance.

"So I’ve just been given a 30 day Facebook ban for posting my profile picture it doesn’t show my tits my genitals and I think it’s pretty ridiculous do you think I deserve the ban ? I spend more time in Facebook jail then I do out

Facebook is getting to be a joke, moderators with an inflated sense of their own importance.

"

agree I’m a loud and proud trans woman highly sexualised x

"

"

I’d say it’s probably more because Facebook isn’t a sex site… but I’m just spitballing.

"It’s inappropriate.

You deserve the ban.

Thread closed.

HE has spoken. "

"

I’d say it’s probably more because Facebook isn’t a sex site… but I’m just spitballing."

That’s a highly intelligent observation Jon x

"

I’d say it’s probably more because Facebook isn’t a sex site… but I’m just spitballing.

That’s a highly intelligent observation Jon x "

I’d say it doesn’t take a genius but apparently I’d be wrong.

I am glad that kind of profile picture is not deemed appropriate.

w

"So I’ve just been given a 30 day Facebook ban for posting my profile picture it doesn’t show my tits my genitals and I think it’s pretty ridiculous do you think I deserve the ban ? I spend more time in Facebook jail then I do out

agree I’m a loud and proud trans woman highly sexualised x "

The level of cringe in that comment made my bones hurt

Loud, proud and sexualised doesn’t give you the right to subject families and children to your loud and proud sexuality on a website designed for families and children

I know your going through a big life change at the moment full of discovery and exciting things. But be respectful about it please.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/22 08:25:58]

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"

The vast majority of bans will be automatic based upon AI and algorithms picking up on words, phrases, and images that are posted. A few may be flagged as potential violations of terms and rules in which the automatic AI moderator is unable to fully make out, which will then be viewed by a human moderator.

Does that mean you need to subject everyone to it, however inappropriately? Be mindful, appropriate with and respectful of others and you'll find they will do the same with you.

It seems you need to understand what is appropriate behaviour. Post that picture and shout your sexuality as loudly as you like here and no one will bat an eyelid. Do you understand why?

The level of cringe in that comment made my bones hurt

Loud, proud and sexualised doesn’t give you the right to subject families and children to your loud and proud sexuality on a website designed for families and children

I know your going through a big life change at the moment full of discovery and exciting things. But be respectful about it please."

cringe away x I’m glad :d

Does that mean you need to subject everyone to it, however inappropriately? Be mindful, appropriate with and respectful of others and you'll find they will do the same with you.

It seems you need to understand what is appropriate behaviour. Post that picture and shout your sexuality as loudly as you like here and no one will bat an eyelid. Do you understand why?"

yeah because on here and the sister site the majority keep it there dirty little secret cheating on their wives et cetera

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve had a friend who went had gender reassignment and the change in that person’s happiness was a beautiful thing to see.

There are limits though, there just are. You wouldn’t get on the Number 47 bus into Galashiels with your hand over yer bits. Social media is no different really.

There’s no point saying “but I’ve seen X, Y and Z” on there. Whether it’s algorithms, poorly paid humans or volunteers (like Fab), there’ll always be inconsistencies when there’s millions of judgement calls. All you can really say is “is the judgement in my own particular case right?”. On balance, I’d say it was right.

Social media is plagued by bots, fake accounts etc using similar images. Unfortunately, many people we see the image and lump you in with that, thus doing you a big disservice.

Social media companies are all-powerful, and not always a force for good. They are worried about being seen to do thing wrong thing and what future legislation etc is coming. It’s not surprising they took this step, therefore. Given the wide range of users, they were right, I think.

evesham

I'm a highly sexualised, loud and proud cis afab woman but I know what is appropriate to post in the public domain and what isn't. I'm sorry but I feel you are using your transitioning as an excuse right now.

It's amazing that you are going through this transformation and that you feel comfortable in your body now but I do think you need some counselling to learn how to vent those feelings appropriately.

I've seen someone I through the full process of gender reassignment and at the beginning they were a bit the same. They felt exuberantly sexual at finally releasing the person inside. They wore very inappropriate clothes to work and we had to take them to one side and talk to them about it. They got some great help from some of the support groups out there. They were still the same sexual being, they just channelled it through the right places.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Op just accept the fact you shouldn't be posting things like that on Facebook. You can argue until 2030 but you'll still be wrong

"I’ve had a friend who went had gender reassignment and the change in that person’s happiness was a beautiful thing to see.

There are limits though, there just are. You wouldn’t get on the Number 47 bus into Galashiels with your hand over yer bits. Social media is no different really.

There’s no point saying “but I’ve seen X, Y and Z” on there. Whether it’s algorithms, poorly paid humans or volunteers (like Fab), there’ll always be inconsistencies when there’s millions of judgement calls. All you can really say is “is the judgement in my own particular case right?”. On balance, I’d say it was right.

Social media is plagued by bots, fake accounts etc using similar images. Unfortunately, many people we see the image and lump you in with that, thus doing you a big disservice.

Social media companies are all-powerful, and not always a force for good. They are worried about being seen to do thing wrong thing and what future legislation etc is coming. It’s not surprising they took this step, therefore. Given the wide range of users, they were right, I think."

lol bit cold this time of year to get the Gala bus with no skirt on x thank you for your response that’s well thought out thank you

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I'm a highly sexualised, loud and proud cis afab woman but I know what is appropriate to post in the public domain and what isn't. I'm sorry but I feel you are using your transitioning as an excuse right now.

It's amazing that you are going through this transformation and that you feel comfortable in your body now but I do think you need some counselling to learn how to vent those feelings appropriately.

I've seen someone I through the full process of gender reassignment and at the beginning they were a bit the same. They felt exuberantly sexual at finally releasing the person inside. They wore very inappropriate clothes to work and we had to take them to one side and talk to them about it. They got some great help from some of the support groups out there. They were still the same sexual being, they just channelled it through the right places. "

Great post

I've seen someone I through the full process of gender reassignment and at the beginning they were a bit the same. They felt exuberantly sexual at finally releasing the person inside. They wore very inappropriate clothes to work and we had to take them to one side and talk to them about it. They got some great help from some of the support groups out there. They were still the same sexual being, they just channelled it through the right places. "

Thank you xX I’ll phone some of the LGBT help lines i think I need help

Facebook has banned me multiple times, last was for showing a pic after my accident they called it pornography as said I was exposing myself, what they thought was my dick was a drain tube!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Because I’ve lost access to my Instagram account I’ve over 10 years 7000 photos memories I’ll never get back since around autumn last year summertime I spent more time in Facebook jail then I have out"

Would it be easier to stick with whatever rules they have on the site instead.

Facebook are sensitive just like most people on fab

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

FB are ridiculous. I had a group on East Prussia and Konigsberg. Russian trolls (as it’s now Kaliningrad) complained and I got ban that was upheld.

I thought sod you. Plus the touchy admin in most hobby groups I was part off.

Simply deleted my act and felt much better for it.

I’ve been jailed for stupid things, including posting the famous phrase from Taken on one of these play things where it asks you to post your favourite line from a movie - - I wasn’t wishing harm on anyone, but clearly Facebook took the hump, they gave me a 3 day ban, I appealed and was out of jail within 40mins.

You can appeal and you can take it further. It does include writing a huge report for an outside company to “maybe” pick your debate to discuss and deal with, but it’s not guaranteed that it will be picked up. I tried to do that with the last jailment, but after 45 painful minutes of filling out the form I lost the lot …. In my head I was murdering Mark F*ckface. So I let it slide. However unknown to everyone there is a list of words & dos and don’ts that you can or cannot put up on Facebook but you have to dig deep down the yellow brick road and turn right at the Big Red Dog, then left at The Magic Roundabout to find anything on it, or you could try Google….. but even then you might not find it. I only found because the outside appeal page linked it.

Their site their rules unfortunately.

I’ve read the rules over on Facebook it doesn’t mention anything about hands covering it just mentions genitals breasts et cetera nothing about covering them with your hand"

Really??

I've sat this one out for the last 24 hours, as it was quite obvious natter what anyone said, you were not going to accept that the picture wasn't, and isn't acceptable for Facebook.

And that comment above shows me I was correct t in thinking that.

Youre on here, and fabguys , post sexual images there. Where no one minds what you post amd images like that are two a penny.

Not on a family friendly site, and then throw your teddies out of the cot because you've been banned but your defense is ' there's no rule about covering genitals with a hand'.

Yes, there are images on Facebook that really shouldn't be there, but why would you want to add to them?

No one is saying you can't be proud of what you are becoming, but plenty of people are saying have some decorum, some respect for others, and be appropriate.

I get my tits and arse out on here, but I'm not going to wander around the park naked with my hand covering myself.... because it is not appropriate.

You are not being victimised. You are not blameless in this.

No matter*

Excuse all the typos

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

My two quick sniff tests would be...

Would I be okay with a kid seeing this?

Would I be okay with a kid posing like this?

No to either and it's sexual.

On Facebook I expect to see pictures of kittens, holiday snaps, bad haircuts, what people had for dinner and people falling off bikes.

I don't expect over exuberant, over sexualised pictures of someone's bits, even with their hand over them.

Wrong place, wrong audience. Facebook agrees.

On Fab, totally different in what's appropriate.

Know your audience and the terms of service on where you publish your images.

If you don't agree with their Ts and Cs, don't post your pictures there.

You're on a journey, one that's changeing your world and has possibly diluted your perspective and judgement.

Reading back through your responses it appears you've lost your inhibition and over compensated with an inflated sense of entitlement.

Two pence spent.

Winston

By *dalisqueWoman  over a year ago

land of make believe

"On Facebook I expect to see pictures of kittens, holiday snaps, bad haircuts, what people had for dinner and people falling off bikes.

I don't expect over exuberant, over sexualised pictures of someone's bits, even with their hand over them.

Wrong place, wrong audience. Facebook agrees.

On Fab, totally different in what's appropriate.

Know your audience and the terms of service on where you publish your images.

If you don't agree with their Ts and Cs, don't post your pictures there.

You're on a journey, one that's changeing your world and has possibly diluted your perspective and judgement.

Reading back through your responses it appears you've lost your inhibition and over compensated with an inflated sense of entitlement.

Two pence spent.

Winston

"

Very well put.

Abby has had more FB bans than anyone I know.

She tends to be quite outspoken on there but some have been for ridiculous things.

It’s one of the reasons I steer her away from using the forums. I enjoy my time on here and want to keep it that way

Viv

Do you realise your 'look at me' attitude and sense of entitlement is only reinforcing negative stereotypes about trans people?

What's wrong with blending in quietly?

"Do you realise your 'look at me' attitude and sense of entitlement is only reinforcing negative stereotypes about trans people?

What's wrong with blending in quietly? "

Hang on….are you saying that it’s only the trans community who display those traits? Have you read some of the threads on the forums? I think you’ll find that people of every gender are capable of them.

That’s a very sweeping generalisation!

Viv

"Do you realise your 'look at me' attitude and sense of entitlement is only reinforcing negative stereotypes about trans people?

Hang on….are you saying that it’s only the trans community who display those traits? Have you read some of the threads on the forums? I think you’ll find that people of every gender are capable of them.

Viv"

Not at all.I would be the last person to criticise the trans community,but the OP continually courts attention on here and fabguys,and this is just another example of their attempt to do so

"

Not at all.I would be the last person to criticise the trans community,but the OP continually courts attention on here and fabguys,and this is just another example of their attempt to do so"

I can’t comment about the OP personally, I’m not familiar with their posts but I don’t see the need to mention their gender. It’s irrelevant.

Viv

"

Not at all.I would be the last person to criticise the trans community,but the OP continually courts attention on here and fabguys,and this is just another example of their attempt to do so

I can’t comment about the OP personally, I’m not familiar with their posts but I don’t see the need to mention their gender. It’s irrelevant.

Viv"

The OP mentioned gender and trans herself.

He hasn't said anything wrong.

Viv

Not at all.I would be the last person to criticise the trans community,but the OP continually courts attention on here and fabguys,and this is just another example of their attempt to do so"

because I’m so worth it x pan 10 pro shine x

w

This isn’t a trans issue. This is a mental health issue with someone that happens to be trans

Don’t confuse the two

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

If you negatively judge all trans people because you don't like the actions of one trans person then you're a transphobe.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

Social media access is a privilege given and can be removed at any point from these private companies without any real reason needed .

They have their rules and That’s it. Stick to Twitter if you want more slightly nsfw posting stuff allowed (even then you need to be flagged properly on the system and still have to confirm to pg13/ non sexualised header / avi .

FB/ IG have always been very harsh on this unless you are a celebrity then you actually get preferred treatment and can more or less post with impunity within reason

This isn’t a trans issue. This is a mental health issue with someone that happens to be trans

Don’t confuse the two "

what because I like to sexualise myself on Facebook x

"Social media access is a privilege given and can be removed at any point from these private companies without any real reason needed .

They have their rules and That’s it. Stick to Twitter if you want more slightly nsfw posting stuff allowed (even then you need to be flagged properly on the system and still have to confirm to pg13/ non sexualised header / avi .

FB/ IG have always been very harsh on this unless you are a celebrity then you actually get preferred treatment and can more or less post with impunity within reason

"

agree Britney Spears seems to get away with a lot on Instagram

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Don’t confuse the two what because I like to sexualise myself on Facebook x "

Just say you were trying to offend Putin and it’ll get lifted

Don’t confuse the two "

I was going to send you a private message but you did me the favour x thank you

If you negatively judge all trans people because you don't like the actions of one trans person then you're a transphobe."

I'm certainly not transphobic!!! I live part-time as a woman, but it doesn't give me the god given right to flaunt my transexuality at people and places that don't wish to see it.

My Facebook profile contains pictures of myself as a woman,and they are all totally decent

If you negatively judge all trans people because you don't like the actions of one trans person then you're a transphobe.

I'm certainly not transphobic!!! I live part-time as a woman, but it doesn't give me the god given right to flaunt my transexuality at people and places that don't wish to see it.

My Facebook profile contains pictures of myself as a woman,and they are all totally decent "

part time so you’re not on HRT

My Facebook profile contains pictures of myself as a woman,and they are all totally decent part time so you’re not on HRT "

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise!

My Facebook profile contains pictures of myself as a woman,and they are all totally decent part time so you’re not on HRT

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise! "

no it’s not but you don’t really have an idea of how powerful HRT is until you are living it x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I didn't even know you could get a ban

Me neither. Good effort Mace x"

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Wow that turned into a proper Facebook feud

"Wow that turned into a proper Facebook feud "
x The pen is mightier than the sword x

Well.... That went well

My Facebook profile contains pictures of myself as a woman,and they are all totally decent part time so you’re not on HRT

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise! no it’s not but you don’t really have an idea of how powerful HRT is until you are living it x "

That may be, but it's not the point of the thread is it? Bit harsh.

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise! no it’s not but you don’t really have an idea of how powerful HRT is until you are living it x "

You can't blame HRT! I'm sure this site is full of women who are on it,yet don't feel the need for self aggrandisement that you have.

I expect you remember the Harry Enfield Brummie character - "I'm considerably more trans than yo"!

It's NOT a competition,you don't have to try and prove your worth as a woman by acting in such a provocative manner,pushing boundaries that no CIS woman (sorry for using such an awful term) would deem appropriate.

If you really wish to be considered as a woman,you need to lose the male aggression

Don’t confuse the two what because I like to sexualise myself on Facebook x "

You're still not getting why Facebook isn't the medium to sexualise yourself then.

Your every post shows a lack of awareness, understanding, of LAM and entitlement.

I can, so I will, and everyone has has to agree your decisions.

Sorry, the world does not revolve around you.

By all means celebrate your journey, simply use an appropriate medium.

Facebooks house, Facebooks rules.

Don't like them, don't post.

Keep posting your sexualised photos, keep getting banned by all means. But don't then complain about something that's within your gift to stop.

Two more pence spent.

Winston

"

The OP mentioned gender and trans herself.

He hasn't said anything wrong.

"

In the initial post there was no mention of either.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

fb rules are weird

they show nasty things like dogs being tortured and stuff on a daily basis, and that, aparently, doesn't breech community standards...

but show a woman breastfeeding her baby, for instance, and you are scum of the earth and send to the social media oubliette

By *aptain Caveman41Man  over a year ago

Home

The fb moderaters don't get the Irish sense of humour hence I have got a few fb bans myself

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise! no it’s not but you don’t really have an idea of how powerful HRT is until you are living it x

You can't blame HRT! I'm sure this site is full of women who are on it,yet don't feel the need for self aggrandisement that you have.

I expect you remember the Harry Enfield Brummie character - "I'm considerably more trans than yo"!

It's NOT a competition,you don't have to try and prove your worth as a woman by acting in such a provocative manner,pushing boundaries that no CIS woman (sorry for using such an awful term) would deem appropriate.

If you really wish to be considered as a woman,you need to lose the male aggression "

as mentioned in a comment above the effects of transitioning in powerful medication can leave you somewhat out of join? I’ve since learned I am not alone with over sexualising myself it’s a commonly known issue with trans woman that go through the change, I was making the point that you are coming from a part timer position you dint have any idea what it’s like to medically transition, say what you like but I suspect a little jealousy on your part referencing me as having male aggression x everyone is beautiful and everyone loses his/her way from time to time x all the best on your Journey x

By *w79Man  over a year ago

Stalbridge

If you've got Instagram.

I think (but not 100% certain) you can use it to post to face-book even when you are in fb jail.

"If you've got Instagram.

I think (but not 100% certain) you can use it to post to face-book even when you are in fb jail. "

no Instagram and Facebook are the same Corporation x they changed the rules

"fb rules are weird

they show nasty things like dogs being tortured and stuff on a daily basis, and that, aparently, doesn't breech community standards...

but show a woman breastfeeding her baby, for instance, and you are scum of the earth and send to the social media oubliette"

Fair point!

What have I learnt over the last few days not to post my nude body on Facebook as people don’t wanna see it on there learn how to channel my sexuality properly ( I have a sexy meat in a few days with a fit man) people sometimes get jealous and throw accusations about being male to make themselves feel better x thank you to everyone with constructive criticism it’s helped x

I didn't realise it was a point scoring exercise! no it’s not but you don’t really have an idea of how powerful HRT is until you are living it x

If you really wish to be considered as a woman,you need to lose the male aggression as mentioned in a comment above the effects of transitioning in powerful medication can leave you somewhat out of join? I’ve since learned I am not alone with over sexualising myself it’s a commonly known issue with trans woman that go through the change, I was making the point that you are coming from a part timer position you dint have any idea what it’s like to medically transition, say what you like but I suspect a little jealousy on your part referencing me as having male aggression x everyone is beautiful and everyone loses his/her way from time to time x all the best on your Journey x "

I am not in the least bit jealous of you but I genuinely hope you take on board some of the comments people have made on here and realise that you don't have to shout loudest to be the one that is heard

Good luck

If you really wish to be considered as a woman,you need to lose the male aggression as mentioned in a comment above the effects of transitioning in powerful medication can leave you somewhat out of join? I’ve since learned I am not alone with over sexualising myself it’s a commonly known issue with trans woman that go through the change, I was making the point that you are coming from a part timer position you dint have any idea what it’s like to medically transition, say what you like but I suspect a little jealousy on your part referencing me as having male aggression x everyone is beautiful and everyone loses his/her way from time to time x all the best on your Journey x

I am not in the least bit jealous of you but I genuinely hope you take on board some of the comments people have made on here and realise that you don't have to shout loudest to be the one that is heard

Good luck"

had to have the last word didn’t you x

If you really wish to be considered as a woman,you need to lose the male aggression as mentioned in a comment above the effects of transitioning in powerful medication can leave you somewhat out of join? I’ve since learned I am not alone with over sexualising myself it’s a commonly known issue with trans woman that go through the change, I was making the point that you are coming from a part timer position you dint have any idea what it’s like to medically transition, say what you like but I suspect a little jealousy on your part referencing me as having male aggression x everyone is beautiful and everyone loses his/her way from time to time x all the best on your Journey x

Good luck

had to have the last word didn’t you x "

Ironic.

Winston

Good luck

had to have the last word didn’t you x

Ironic.

Winston"

Boop.

» Add a new message to this topic